Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xAgneeSx -Cute blond with big boobs  (Read 9185 times)

11 review(s) for Xxx jessie (2 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
46 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7645060) (8 positive, 19 neutral, 19 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Tom London

Hi,
After reading few posts from here I decided to share my experience with Agnees
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price paid: £150 for 1.5h + £30 video

It’s her in the pictures even I would say the one where she’s on her stomach doesn’t do her justice at all.
She’s a 21 YO Romanian girl who’s been in London “for work” for 2 weeks and she’ll be here for another week (from what she says).
She’ll be heading to Cambridge next week and will be back to London for a short time before returning to her country. I met her in Aldgate east in an hotel nearby the station.
Don’t expect any drink to be offered or baby oil to rub on her.

She is really pretty with bright blue eyes and great body. Boobs are clearly fake, and I would say E size. They feel nice and are real delight to see while she’s moving around the room or when she’s on top. Scars are under.

She’s tan from sun bed and has a tone body. She goes to gym.

I entered to room and I met this young girl that reminded me of my first GF when I was younger. She didn’t really smile at first and gently rushed me inside the room and asked me how long I wanted to stay.

From our previous messages earlier the same day I thought that she would know. My guess is somebody else is managing her phone as she was surprised when I spoke about doing some filming and that I wanted to stay 1.5h. She had to call someone else to make sure it was the write money.

Her English is Ok, but don’t expect her to understand jokes. Sometimes basic conversations are a bit difficult.
She advertises “PSE” and it’s very far from it. She’s way more of a GFE. BJ is covered.

There are no kiss what’s so ever, and I had a kiss on the cheek when I left. It didn’t bother me tho.

If you want to film her don’t expect to do plenty of it as she’s not happy to have her face or her tattoo documented (def not while shagging).
Overall, I would recommend her as she’s really cute, “innocent”  and has a great body, but it might not be what everybody is after...

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 04:25:09 pm by Tom London »

Ben4454

Romanian who hides her feedback and first post.

Offline closeshave

£200 for hour and half now

Tom5334

She was a potential Plan B but maybe not after reading that review.

Offline fitalic

1st post/review?
Do not see how it is possitive. So she is leaving soon we all need to hurry up and see her? which is £140 an hour at the moment for romanian. She got photoshoped face but she says all photos without photosop. Sounds like disaster to me.

scammer/trol /poster?

Town:   Aldgate Whitechapel Tower Gateway Livepol Street
County:   City of London
Region:   London
Nationality:   Romanian
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 11:20:09 pm by 306 »

marty_mcfly

Whether the girl is genuine or not, whoever is in those photos is absolutely stunning.

Offline webpunter

Whether the girl is genuine or not, whoever is in those photos is absolutely stunning.
The tramp stamps match up & her oiled up rack looks amazing.  Hidden FB - HL is now minus 1. 

marty_mcfly

The tramp stamps match up & her oiled up rack looks amazing.  Hidden FB - HL is now minus 1.

I almost had her in my hotlist until I clicked on that feedback score which happens to be hidden.

Offline Tom London

Sorry for the late reply, I was out.
My guess is they made a mistake when filling up the form. it was 1 hour £140 1.5h £150. It was a no brainer to me.
Now would I pay £200 for 1.5h with her, probably not (I'm not the richest man)
But yeah, she had a great body and a nice personality, even if she's shy(ish)
When I asked her if she needed more clients, she replied: "not really", so it's up to you guys... I'm just trying to share the same way as other people share their experience here...

Offline ranker

Visited xAgneeSx External Link/Members Only earlier today. Her voicebox was full but immediately go a text and arranged a convenient time. When I arrived in the vicinity I text twice and rang twice without reply, as I was just about to give up and I got a call, spoken English is not great but managed to find it OK. Very nice apartment near Cambridge train station.
When the door opened I was pleased to see she is a pictured, a stunner, but sadly it all went a bit downhill from there on. I was asked to undress which I did while she despatched the cash and she came back before I'd finished taking a piss. Got on the bed and the service was very mechanical, immediately started wanking me uncomfortably hard when only had a semi, then unwrapped the condom after about a minute before I had got hard. I requested some OWO first (usual excuse of dental treatment) so I requested a bit of RO to try and get me ready for action. She lay dormant, I normally get a very good reaction, I was just stiff enough to get the condom on and got a little mechanical oral. Then she got on top - useless, so bad I was loosing it. Ended up finishing me with a covered handjob.
She is stunning but clearly does not enjoy her chosen profession, I thought she looked too good to be true! Next time in Cambridge I may try
Busty English Vicky External Link/Members Only or even
modelmilf External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 01:25:31 am by ranker »

LL

Hmmm, OK who do I trust here?  The poster of this review - his only review, and he's only ever posted in this thread - nowhere else on the board.  He's written a glowing review for the girl.
Or do I trust new member number 2 - ranker - the above post.  His first ever post he describes a shit punt with the same girl but then lacks credibility by listing 2 other girls in the same location (that the subject of the review was based in, at the time).  Could be a rival pimp.

My head says, Noooooo!  But fucking hell - that first pic from her private gallery!  Perfection.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Allnewman

:mad: how do I book her cant find contact number tried emailing

BeesKnees

My head says, Noooooo!  But fucking hell - that first pic from her private gallery!  Perfection.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Damn that's inviting!

I'm also loving that massive tattoo under the tits.

:mad: how do I book her cant find contact number tried emailing

She's listed York as her location so perhaps she's taking a break

Offline Allnewman

Better not be taking a break been waiting for a girl like this to come to York for years

Abcd99

I was new to this job, :unknown: it was normal to be shameful..these pictures were supposed to be just for you. :angry: :thumbsdown: but I see everyone sees them, it has them.You are just a fucking lier! 
if I wanted to put pussy pictures, I could do it without your help. but i never wanted that..  even now i dont want this. I hope at least  everybody who post here this pictures to delete them, because this is not  right. thanks

Offline tantric talents

Sounds like the cat is out of the bag.
I suppose she has to pay for the boob job somehow?
Is it worth getting the popcorn :unknown:

Abcd99

yes i m out of the bag. i dont think somebody out here it will like me to pictures with them. (i will never did,do that) but just suppose too... This is not a nice thing at all. Because everybody had they family,relationship,friends.Make a click on this site and boomm.. to see a picture with you as a customer,with the face .. nobody will like that thing. because all of you stay under an anonymity on this site. I am nice with all the people and i would like to receive the same back.. Nothing more. Thanks for understanding me.  Have a great life everyone . 🤗