Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Overtime  (Read 1762 times)

Offline Trevor12

If you're running overtime on a booking, do you mention the time, or do you wait for her to say something/or the knock at the door/ non-verbal hints that your time is up?

I only expect the time I pay for, and as long as I get that, I'm happy. Anything more is a bonus. If a booking is over-running, I'll mention it after around 5 mins, which usually results the offer of a shower, but occasionally they'll carry on anyway.

I'd be interested to know what others do.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

If we go over time, I'll assume she's enjoying herself as much as I am (yes, I'm a handsome devil, and well-hung).  Why spoil a good thing?

Got an extra 15 minutes on a one-hour booking recently, though admittedly under unusual circumstances.  I texted her early to let her know that I was around, and she invited me in 15 mins early, but kept going to our agreed end time.  She didn't have to do that.

So I was very grateful, and I will see her again - which is the point, of course.  A win-win situation.

Offline myothernameis

Sexy Sami of Glasgow would regularly go over the time, and  as long as she was enjoying her self she didn't have a care, the only time might be if she is seeing someone at 3:15pm, and my appointment was at 2pm, on this occasion I would be asked to finish up

There was one time, I had dressed and ready to go, but Sami kept on kissing me, groping me as I was getting dressed, and was getting erect, and I thought, fuck this, pushed her down on the bed, and began to lick her out, and grabbed a condom, and slipped it on, and fucked her for the third time, probably more enjoyable than the other 2

So I spent a total of 90 min

Ben4454

I would never expect a working girl to have to go over time. Which is why when i visit a girl I have a phone stop-watch going so I know how long I have left. That way when I have 10 minutes left I will finish before the time has ended. It is also so I do not get short-timed by the working girl. For example some working girls seem to think that time starts as soon as I enter. This is not the case.

Would you pay a massage therapist (non sexual) as soon as she enters the room or when she starts the service?

« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 03:19:03 pm by Ben4454 »

LL

I keep track of the time myself using my punting-watch (seriously :)). In my usual 30 minute punts I'll pace myself and aim to cum in the last few minutes. Immediately after I've blown my load, in the vast majority of cases, I just want to get the fuck out of there as the thought of a few extra minutes is less appealing than getting a post-punt snack somewhere.

Offline smiths

If you're running overtime on a booking, do you mention the time, or do you wait for her to say something/or the knock at the door/ non-verbal hints that your time is up?

I only expect the time I pay for, and as long as I get that, I'm happy. Anything more is a bonus. If a booking is over-running, I'll mention it after around 5 mins, which usually results the offer of a shower, but occasionally they'll carry on anyway.

I'd be interested to know what others do.

Yes I always mention the time as I only expect the time that's been agreed. Like with you sometimes a WG is prepared to carry on over the time which is always appreciated.

Neal69

I usually find that I mention the time if its going overtime.

Having said that then if its run over we are usually chatting and having a laugh.

This has led to overtime going on for quite a long while and has sometimes led to another shagfest.  :dance: :dance:

I never push it however as I know that time paid for is time expected.

Offline threechilliman

Only bothered about getting the time I pay for and ensure my business is completed within the paid time. If a WG wants to chat over thats fine as well, although I usually call a halt because I need to be on the move. I also get bored very easily which is why I'm opting for shorter punts now, 30 or 45mins.

tcm

Belisknor

A regular I have been seeing for three years now usually once every three months or so has started being extremely generous with her time  :)  she only see's two clients a day max !! But the last two visits we have over run by a hour, so I'm paying for one but getting two  :yahoo:  Were not shagging in the time we over run  just chatting and cuddling but we just lose track of time as we get on very well, she has a clock in the room so she knows the time but is quite happy in my company which is nice change from the girls who kick you out the door the second your time is up.

Offline Trevor12

I keep track of the time myself using my punting-watch (seriously :)).

I have one too!

I make a point of looking at it and agreeing the start time before the punt, and I see it as my responsibility to get done what I want to get done within the alloted time- which is why I feel obliged to mention it if we run over. Some have carried on, but this IMO is to encourage repeat custom rather than anything else.

LL

Only bothered about getting the time I pay for and ensure my business is completed within the paid time. If a WG wants to chat over thats fine as well, although I usually call a halt because I need to be on the move. I also get bored very easily which is why I'm opting for shorter punts now, 30 or 45mins.

tcm

To me, hanging around for a chat would be like sitting down in the barber's chair after he's finished cutting my hair, just to talk a bit longer.  I've been serviced and it's time to go.

LL

Some have carried on, but this IMO is to encourage repeat custom rather than anything else.

Come to think of it, only once have I stayed extra time.  Bella Ragazzia (Polish girl) wanted me to try and make her cum - which I did - but it was in her time, after my paid time had ended - an extra 20 minutes in a half hour booking.  Not bad value then at £40.

spkmstr48

I have one too!

I make a point of looking at it and agreeing the start time before the punt, and I see it as my responsibility to get done what I want to get done within the alloted time- which is why I feel obliged to mention it if we run over. Some have carried on, but this IMO is to encourage repeat custom rather than anything else.

Yes good business sense, often depends whether she's got another appointment straight after or nothing better to do.

Sureshot

Somehow i managed to blow on exactly 60 minutes tonight, perfect timing

Neal69

Call me a fluffy cunt if you like but I do like to be around a fit looking  naked woman.

Even if she is not " servicing my needs" I still like to be stroking her arse or feeling her tits.

If it leads on to a second or third pop then all the better.

Even if it does'nt it still leaves me with the feeling of "money well spent"

As I have always said no EAS here just a paid for transaction, but she can still have a laugh and enjoy it a bit too.

Particularly if she has no follow on booking.

JV547845

If we go over time and she doesn't mind and I don't have to be anywhere, then I just try to make sure we both keep enjoying ourselves.  I hope I haven't made any of you guys who saw the same girl as me immediateley afterwards wait too long.  But when I'm fucking a woman, i don't care about who she's seeing afterwards.

pking_paul

Call me a fluffy cunt if you like but I do like to be around a fit looking  naked woman.

Even if she is not " servicing my needs" I still like to be stroking her arse or feeling her tits.

If it leads on to a second or third pop then all the better.

Even if it does'nt it still leaves me with the feeling of "money well spent"

As I have always said no EAS here just a paid for transaction, but she can still have a laugh and enjoy it a bit too.

Particularly if she has no follow on booking.

+1 and also love being with a naked woman. I usually mention the time as it seems fair, but have often overrun after mentioning it and they say OK.

I have extended the bookings twice as well and carried on for another pop.

Siadwel

I've had to mention the time with my current fave a few times now. She only seemed to mind over-running once, when she had another punter coming an hour after I was supposed to have left, and only had thirty minutes or so to repair her make-up, get showered and change her outfit. Watching her rushing round and nattering on while I got dressed was quite hilarious.

I can't help but think she must be enjoying something to lose track of time like that.