Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Alexandra  (Read 1531 times)

Offline HughJardon

Profile states shes returning from hols and back to punting.
Looks good for the Welsh scene

External Link/Members Only

Offline Corus Boy

What is your Secondary Language? English

"Enjoys" a little limited.

Offline HughJardon

Perhaps she will revise that when back up and running, shes an EE perhaps she is Vivan reincarnated but not Afrodite Love she was a great punt

Offline foreverhung

Perhaps she will revise that when back up and running, shes an EE perhaps she is Vivan reincarnated but not Afrodite Love she was a great punt

Have you punted with Afrodite Love?
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline HughJardon

Thankfully yes, in her little flat up the stairs near Newport Rd. She had a bit of Cheryl Cole to her, her minder was a young lad on a mountain bike, great service DFK OWO the whole shabang, always felt she gave me an extra bit of Swazz, id revisit her in a heartbeat even after seeing the mustard stained nipples

Offline HughJardon

For me the closest look-a-like would be Melissa Fumero off the American Action Comedy Brooklyn Nine Nine

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Cardiffdave

Well Amazing Alexandra was a good punt, she did work with Vivian from her flat, if you like a real girlfriend experience she was great, but didnt like rough stuff.

All in all very good and beautiful

mancneil

Afrodite love was a real stunner and gave a great service. Said she was stopping as her boyfriend was coming over form Poland and they were going to live together. Shame!!

Offline foreverhung

Fucking hell, she must have loved the man more than words can say
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CardiffCentral

For me the closest look-a-like would be Melissa Fumero off the American Action Comedy Brooklyn Nine Nine

Hidden Image/Members Only

Gutted I missed her if she looked like that!  :(

cavvy1

Oh yea, I was a regular with Vivian. Visited Alexandra just once and was surprised to find out she was based in the same location. Gutted when Vivian retired. I just hope Alexandra has an incall location when she comes back, as the lack of an incall location is the only thing holding me back from booking her again.