Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A bit of research pays off  (Read 3621 times)

Offline munterhunter

Organising a punt in Sheffield tomorrow I was considering Lozabelle at Athena as she's a redhead not a bad figure. She advertises on AW External Link/Members Only and has BB ticked in her likes list. Puts me right off. I will stick with what I know to be a decent punt and pop into city and see Mia. Looked hard at pics from AW and Athena it is the same girl or identical twins with the same tattoos.

Offline p3ngu1n

If you like redheads munter, give Kimberley in Leeds a look (a seeing to, more like!). Her English isn't great ... then again you won't be discussing the erections *I mean, elections*

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline munterhunter

Cheers might do that next time I am in Leeds :hi:

justfornow

she hasn't been in Leeds for a while now...

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
She now changed her name to X dirtymilfrose x. And has this disclaimer on her page:
Q. Do u do bareback    A. As i am happily married to my partner my a his health come first personally I could not put a prices on my health could u

I sent her an email around the time this thread went up:
Hidden Image/Members Only

The response back was bit disjointed basically "If I was a regular and wanted bareback I could (or should) have asked for it".

So, at the very least she did used to offer bareback 100%.

Offline p3ngu1n

That face though! Is she a bit...special?   :wacko:

Offline stevedave

That face though! Is she a bit...special?   :wacko:

I think you'd have to be to spend £100 an hour on her!

She's bloody English and has worse spelling and grammar than a lot of EE girls profiles I've seen. I know it's not crime of the century, but that really puts me off.

Rant over  :D

bod666

I couldn't help read her reply with an Allo Allo accent - it was all the "ave"'s  :lol:

That verification photo gave me the shivers. I'd run forget walking if that was waiting behind the magic door!  :scare:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
I wrote what I needed as some punters could mislead into thinking she has never offered BB. As for her being a monster, she does look a bit weird, but she has a sort of rough charm, a slim body and F cup breasts and no I have never seen her, nor have I been to Athena. There's also a video on her AW of her BB.

Mark76

Lozabell is a gypsy and thus uneducated, hence the appalling English.

She does offer bareback to some punters. She also hosts parties at her home with Ruby from Athena. During these parties her bloke joins in and has been seen to do both girls bareback as have a couple of other blokes, therefore I'd avoid both like the plague. If I'd have known this previously I'd not have visited Athena.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Lozabell is a gypsy and thus uneducated, hence the appalling English.

She does offer bareback to some punters. She also hosts parties at her home with Ruby from Athena. During these parties her bloke joins in and has been seen to do both girls bareback as have a couple of other blokes, therefore I'd avoid both like the plague. If I'd have known this previously I'd not have visited Athena.
I didn't know she was a gypsy, Mark. I just thought she was a bit thick. I did know about the gangbangs, but thought they were mainly two girls one man; Ruby is advertised as being her sister, but I don't know if that is true, as they don't look much alike, it was clear who got the looks anyway. She used to do two girls with Kerry as well. Ruby's page seems to have been removed from AW though.

Mark76

I didn't know she was a gypsy, Mark. I just thought she was a bit thick. I did know about the gangbangs, but thought they were mainly two girls one man; Ruby is advertised as being her sister, but I don't know if that is true, as they don't look much alike, it was clear who got the looks anyway. She used to do two girls with Kerry as well. Ruby's page seems to have been removed from AW though.

Ruby was never to be in this game for too long.

If we meet up for a beer I'll tell you a lot more.  :)

Offline rikgrimsby

she on real punting as well lolz

Offline cassini

Is it just me or is she like a young Olive from On The Buses??

People of a certain vintage will not have to google that.

Cass

sloppychops

you are not kidding i live near this munter and thise pics do so much justice for this girl pig in a wig would be to genourous for me to say and she defo does bb shes now fell out with the other girl she lives near her too and ive even heard her bf talking about her punts sobif you need distrection keep away peeps but to say that she has a fit as body and tits so make up your own minds

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Is it just me or is she like a young Olive from On The Buses??

People of a certain vintage will not have to google that.

Cass
You ain't wrong:
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
I think Lozabell has gone AWOL, seems to be off the Athena page as well.