Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet kinky Lora - Camden  (Read 4367 times)

5 review(s) for Sweet kinky Lora (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

doobes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Paid £80 for a hour.

Lora has previously been flagged for time-wasting by MrSmiley here (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=51879.msg676251) but as I was going to be in the area anyway thought I'd take the punt.

Comms by text and called on arrival at post code for exact address. Buzzer entry does not work, she'll let you in and out. Lora occupies the top landing of a terrace house in a leafy, residential street between Camden and Mornington Crescent tubes. Given the locale the place is basic and probably awaiting development. It's not grim but whatever she's paying for it (if anything) I hope it's not a lot.

Lora is amiable, softly spoken and self-contained. One for those who dislike the extroverted, overly chatty type. Good English. Of average height, not unattractive with B maybe pushing C cup breasts. No tattoos.

After undressing, some matter-of-fact comments of my size and then politely told that anal is out of the question. No surprise there (statistically average for those wondering).

OWO is good. Gets some good depth and use of the tongue. Some minor shaft work. Initial round is no hands but some hand-work the second time around. Puts the condom on with her mouth for those who like that.

Kissing is more FK than DFK and following the general approach to things, is more on the sensuous side rather than passionate snogging. Hint of smoke but certainly not obvious.

Didn't indulge in RO but doesn't mind fingering. No theatrics but gives off the indication and appearance of enjoyment during and through-out the session so well played to her.

The second time in the last month that in the heat of the moment I've neglected to test CIM so I can't say whether this is actually on offer or not.

An ok massage between rounds with the option of using oil or not.

If you're a vanilla punter willing to roll-the-dice on her scheduling (and can look past the location) for me she is a reasonable VFM proposition.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 01:02:20 pm by doobes »

Offline SamLP

Thanks for the review. I initially had her on my HL because of the pictures she had with ginger hair (which are still in her gallery) then she added the new ones with her having black hair. Could you confirm what colour it was and whether the redhead is her or another girls profile she has taken over?

doobes

Could you confirm what colour it was and whether the redhead is her or another girls profile she has taken over?

Dyed black. The black and white lingerie sets I'm pretty sure are her. The redhead in the leopard print on the other hand I'm not and wouldn't use those as a basis for seeing her.

Offline SamLP

Dyed black. The black and white lingerie sets I'm pretty sure are her. The redhead in the leopard print on the other hand I'm not and wouldn't use those as a basis for seeing her.

Thanks. My basis on seeing her was the redhead as it's rare to find a genuine redhead.

Offline Nk14

Planning to see her.. How would you describe her facially?

Offline thebastard

She's got Rimming (giving) on her likes list, can you confirm if she actually does that? It'd be an absolute bargin at that price.

doobes

She's got Rimming (giving) on her likes list, can you confirm if she actually does that? It'd be an absolute bargin at that price.

Sorry, no idea. Not a service I tend to go for.

Offline NervousEnergy

I saw her a couple of times when she used to work in Croydon. £80 used to be her base price, then OWO(£10), Anal (£20) and CIM (£20) were extra. As CIM isn't really on my list of essentials, I didn't go for that. However, it wouldn't surprise me if, as everything is 'included', you wouldn't get the "it's too big" line.

Offline davidgood

Doobes,

Thank you for a good informative review.

I have had her on my HL for a while and have got as far as an initial call to get the post code and check anal was included in the price.

Then I saw your review!!!.

Do you think Lora is offering things she will never deliver or only if you are very under endowed?

Regards,

davidgood

doobes

Do you think Lora is offering things she will never deliver or only if you are very under endowed?

I'm personally sceptical that she'd be up for it (or fisting) given her service isn't exactly PSE plus neither Nk14 or smiths mentioned it. Then again, NervousEnergy has mentioned that it use to be on offer as an additional service and the other services are now inclusive so who really knows.

Offline davidgood

Thanks Doobes.

Think I will give her a miss, despite her convenient location.

Regards,

davidgood