Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has the Quality of your punts gone up since using UKP ? Mine has.  (Read 2213 times)

johnbuoy

I have been punting for about 7 years and have had hits and misses.
Now with the help of reviews on UKP i have had some absolute corkers.

My Top Two Are
tammygirl85   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
                                                         And
simplygorgeouslady   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
There is almost nothing to choose between these two fabulous milfs for a real girlfriend experience,they are both everything you could possibly want. simplygorgeouslady is Maybe the more passionate french kisser.

My biggest mistake without the help of UKP was
careybabe3    External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
On my first visit i was seduced by the sleaziness of it but on my second i was greeted by a smelly shitty arse.

The one i should have never have gone back to and left as a memory was
Abimichaels   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I had a couple of great punts with this pretty milf but then she must have got greedy, or lowered her standards by starting to do back to back bookings with no time to shower in between.
I bumped into her previous client on my way in, and the one following me on my way out.

Siadwel

Absolutely. Undoubtedly. An unequivocal 'Yes'.

Thanks to all here for the advice, tips and reviews. Hope I can give back as much as I've taken before I have to hang up my Hooker Phone for good.

:hi:

Offline sticko

Ben4454

110%.

UKPUNTING the home of the modern punter.

Offline RedKettle

yes - no disasters when I follow UKP reviews and advice.   :drinks: :thumbsup:

when I think of some of the munters I fucked (or somehow managed to cum in the grisly presence of) before UKP  :vomit:

midspunt69

I haven't been on here long so can't really speak for it but I believe my quality of punts will definitely go up now I read UKP!

Offline webpunter

I bumped into her previous client on my way in, and the one following me on my way out.                                         
Does this qualify as a 'CBF' ?  :sarcastic:
And in answer to the question - ummm ... yes  :yahoo:

Offline Steve2

YES. UKP is the best resource for PUNTERS in the UK.

There is so much useful information shared

Offline threechilliman

Yes, but not immediately as being new to punting last year, I didn't realise the relevance of this site in relation to others. After a couple of very shitty punts in November, I reviewed my selection methods and haven't had a bad, or even indifferent, punt since.

tcm

Offline adindas

I can not agree more.
The information I have got from positive, negative, neutral reviews is invaluable.

Also power of reviews at UKP have taken effect as some of the girls or at least her pimp is reading this forum ...

Offline Sonny Crockett

A bit of a difficult question for me to answer as not all the ladies I've punted with so far this year were UKP recommendations. However two ladies that were UKP recommendations and I punted with, were both fantastic punts. Another lady, whom though not technically a UKP recommendation, but when asking the UKP community about her and got good responses, was also a fantastic punt. For me time will tell if UKP has made my punting experiences better!!!

tallguy74

Yes, without doubt, I've also saved a lot due to the negative reviews (mostly Romanians) so avoided punts that would have been terrible

Offline dc0582

My Top Two Are
                                                         And
There is almost nothing to choose between these two fabulous milfs for a real girlfriend experience,they are both everything you could possibly want. simplygorgeouslady is Maybe the more passionate french kisser.

On my first visit i was seduced by the sleaziness of it but on my second i was greeted by a smelly shitty arse.

I had a couple of great punts with this pretty milf but then she must have got greedy, or lowered her standards by starting to do back to back bookings with no time to shower in between.

Hmmm. I've had Tammy on my hotlist for a while but not got round to seeing her yet. Might have to remedy that! However I've had one or two punts a month with Abi for a while and I haven't had a bad one yet. Interesting about what you say about timing, I generally see her quite early in the morning. I do recall an evening one time where I was a little disappointed though.

Offline jsparky

Sure, I have particularly enjoy reading the blacklists and negative reports and realized I didn't get vfm for a lot of punts. Nowadays, I wouldn't touch a girls with a barge pole without checking UKP first.

unclesweetheart

Jizzel

Recently just signed up here but been lurking for some time, this site has been a god send

Offline The_Don

This site offers so much and sharing information is very useful

Hats off  :hi:  to those that keep it running  :thumbsup:  and the member that share on it  :music:

Recently just signed up here but been lurking for some time, this site has been a god send

I use to be a luker but this site and its members has offered so much, I felt compelled to contribute something back
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 11:26:53 pm by The_Don »

spkmstr48

Yes, better, more frequent, more laughs, thanks guys. :drinks:

Offline rockstar

simplygorgeouslady looks right up my street - a MILF who loves to dress in sexy black gear.

As for the original question then yes it has with filthymilfy being the stand out girl for me.

Offline Bikerboy

My Top Two Are
                                                         And

Definately... I have enjoyed some corking punts off the back of ukp.

It's like trip advisor for punters!

By cross referencing ukp to aw and adding any other Intel you may find, even a spurious post on one platform shouldn't mean a dodgy punt makes it to your HL.

Ukp is one reason I don't risk using other sources without the advantage of fb.

Thing is, it works best when we all give back using reviews and our experience.  :kissgirl:

Offline webpunter

Definately... I have enjoyed some corking punts off the back of ukp.
It's like trip advisor for punters!
Just for a moment i thought you might be an AW girlie as you spelt the D word the way loads of 'em do.  But you have more reviews than me so you are OK  :lol:  IMO UKP is great for:

- dodging sniper bullets
- find new AW WG's
- getting info on those on HL
- having a laugh online

Trip Advisor is a good analogy.  Fuckin' ace is what i reck

spkmstr48

Just for a moment i thought you might be an AW girlie as you spelt the D word the way loads of 'em do.  But you have more reviews than me so you are OK  :lol:  IMO UKP is great for:

- dodging sniper bullets
- find new AW WG's
- getting info on those on HL
- having a laugh online

Trip Advisor is a good analogy.  Fuckin' ace is what i reck

UKP is more reliable than TripAdvisor.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Completely.
Before finding this site I reckon 25% of my punts were very good; now its 80%+. I've been lucky to see some absolutely top girls too thanks to the information shared here.
It has also brought my attention to different scenes, e.g. Parties and Germany.

Reading this site before planning a punt is a bit like the old American Express slogan. I "don't leave home without it". 

Offline webpunter

+1 - only the occasional fake review. And these get a pasting soon enuf  :lol:

Offline shaved_guy

Yes - I've certainly dodged a few bullets too!  :lol:

Offline winchester

Overall I did not have any bad punt from the recommendations on here, but I found that ladies with a lot of reviews or fluffy comments (sorry guys) are normally overrated ( too much expectation may be?)

But some ladies with just a few reviews over a long period of time tend to give me the best time

So now the question is I really don't know who to go for, maybe it's all about personal reference

to answer the question of the topic here, yes I found this a very helpful site and improved the quality of my punts

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

to answer the question of the topic here, yes I found this a very helpful site and improved the quality of my punts

Good to hear.

As a newbie poster (welcome  :hi:), hopefully you will care to share your own experiences going forward.

Offline webpunter

As a newbie poster (welcome  :hi:), hopefully you will care to share your own experiences going forward.
+1 - although this should read 'coming' maybe  :lol:

Ben4454

There is one subtle element to UKP that I feel no one has mentioned. This is learning from others experiences. I make it a priority to read all of the negative reviews. You can learn a lot from what others have experienced. This way eliminating the unexpected and having a better punt. I like to think since the establishment of UKPUNTING the scene in the UK has improved and I think the UK scene definitely comes in the top 5 in the world.

Offline winchester

Good to hear.

Thanks for the welcoming, will d

Offline Turtle1

Yes to a degree, and no as in going for certain ladies id never usuallu go for but due to good reviews on here ended up punting and hating.

But More yes then no.