Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kate G.F.E - Southend on sea  (Read 2724 times)

1 review(s) for Kate G.F.E (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

manlikemark

Had couple of hours free arranged to meet one girl but never happend not sure if it was the police car outside hers lol so back on AW and found this lovely lady had her on my list for while 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communication 10/10 Text her number to see if she was free she quickly replyed that she was we arranged details she text her road and postcode . once i was there i rang for house number

Location 9/10 House was at end of a road easy to find with parking in near streets nice big room quite clean and warm

Body/Looks 8/10 Quite short which was a plus lovely body very nice are once naked lovely tasteing pussy

Services 8/10 only booked 30 mins as had run out of time started of nice with touching while undressing then she started to play then moved to having her pussy in my face (69) for 20 mins

Will visit again and book 1 hour and give anal a go next time few other girls working here from what i could see and hear may have to give them a look soon

pussypilot

Has she got a pretty face? Anal was definitely on the menu? Was she enthusiastic  in what she did mate as I'm interested myself.

Let me know as I may go tomorrow.

manlikemark

Face 7/10 I'd say she's from Slovakia so has so looks ,anal was on menu but ask before and yes she was ok I'm quite quiet but she was one doing the work

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Was out in darkest deepest Essex the other day so rang this girl.

Was available, so looked to check advertised services -

French Kissing ? Her - Yes
OWO - ? Her - something inaudible. Checked again, and she muttered an unconvincing yes.
CIM ? Her - No. But your profile advertises that you do ? Her - sorry I don't write my profile.

She then hung up the phone!  :thumbsdown: Didn't even get to anal.

Suggest you double check services.

Timewaster in my book.   

Offline Jimmyredcab

Why on earth would I see a girl who posts a totally useless photo like this .     :dash: :dash: :dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline smiths

Why on earth would I see a girl who posts a totally useless photo like this .     :dash: :dash: :dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only

This is a review by the OP, he isn't asking why YOU would see this WG, that's up to you to decide redcab. :rolleyes: Unlike you if I find a reviewer credible I will ask them some questions about the WG and might punt with her following that, then again I might not.

manlikemark

most girls dont make or run there profile so guessing its not her thats uploaded her photos but i still had a go and still been one of the better punts for 30 mins ive had im still going to go back for a hour and re review