Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Search Issue  (Read 805 times)

Cda1966

Is there anyway to search on adultwork via phone number ? I saw a polish girl a year ago, and I think she may have changed her working name since, I know I could phone the number but just wanted to see if she was still working before I did.

Offline Mr P

Is there anyway to search on adultwork via phone number ? I saw a polish girl a year ago, and I think she may have changed her working name since, I know I could phone the number but just wanted to see if she was still working before I did.

Not sure about an answer to your question re a phone number search - but as an alternative why not post some details of her ie location, age, description to see if any other Ukp members may also have seen her and know her current name ?

Just a thought and trying to help !!

Mr P

Offline Johny Stone

Just google her phone number mate, her ads might show up  ;)

Offline nigel4498

Thought the easiest thing to do would be to just phone her, simples.

Offline Boundless

You can but you have to pay to become a "premium member" or some such shit.

Cda1966

Thanks for the suggestions guys

Offline Roth

There may be times when she's not showing her number on AW. :unknown: So a search might not work. :thumbsdown:

Best to name her on here and see if anyone has been with her recently. :thumbsup:

Offline Steve2

You can but you have to pay to become a "premium member" or some such shit.

You need to pay to only show profiles with a phone number. I prefer to just search the area I want and if they display their number, just call

Cda1966

Yeah Roth this is the best way to describe her, Her name was Laura and she worked in a big apartment building right by Paddington station, she had short blonde hair and I think I mentioned she was polish. She was really good, but stopped for a bit so it seemed, then was on and off adultwork.

Offline Roth

Yeah Roth this is the best way to describe her, Her name was Laura and she worked in a big apartment building right by Paddington station, she had short blonde hair and I think I mentioned she was polish. She was really good, but stopped for a bit so it seemed, then was on and off adultwork.

Ah thought you were looking in Bristol.  :unknown:  Also thought of the Amorous Amigos but the name doesn't fit.  :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33687.msg466144;topicseen#msg466144
External Link/Members Only

Cda1966

Don't worry, I just gave her a call, and she doesn't work anymore, so a bit awkward, but oh well :unknown:

spkmstr48

Don't worry, I just gave her a call, and she doesn't work anymore, so a bit awkward, but oh well :unknown:

Why?

At least she now knows you're interested, let her stew on it for a while.

Cda1966