Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Honey - Poni Hot Thai Massage  (Read 1561 times)

19 review(s) for Poni Hot Thai Orchid (13 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Knockonwood

Heres my first review

External Link/Members Only

Had the pleasure of meeting honey at poni hot thai massage for a hour incall booking, The location felt very safe with a car park opposite offering 2 hours free parking seemed to be no nosy neighbours.
I was met at the door buy a very sexy petite thai women and my first thought was i couldn't wait to see her naked. I was led upstairs to a room which was very clean, felt warm and had a very relaxing atmosphere with soft music playing and soft mood lighting.
Once the paperwork was out the way i was offered a massage which i accepted and I'm glad i did, i received a very good massage from head to toe and was completely relaxed.
I was asked to turn over and honey got naked she is really petite with lovely boobs and a nice shaven pussy i couldn't fault how she looked she laid besides me and started to FK me after a bit of touching and playing it was on with a rubber and we started having sex she felt as tight as her body looked and after changing positions a few times i finished in doggy style. I don't know if she does OWO as i could wait to get inside her so i never asked for this but i'm sure she would offer it as nothing was to much trouble.
I still had some time left and she gave me another great massage which felt more like a traditional thai massage with stretching etc, then my hour came to a end i was offered a shower but declined said my goodbyes, had a last cheeky kiss and left.

I am planning on a return visit to poni hot thai massage but might Em as after reading her reviews she sounds even more sexy.   

Offline X3 Guy

Was it this week that you went- if so it looks like the girl there is Lisa not Honey-was she the one in the pics??  :unknown:

Offline Knockonwood

It was about 2 weeks ago I was there think honey and em have both left now

Steptoe

It was about 2 weeks ago I was there think honey and em have both left now

They will be back guys.  ;)
Just taking a break

Step [with envy because you guys are close enough to have the opportunity to visit. LONG way for me]

Steptoe

I am reliably informed that Wanifer will return soon - then will be taking a longer break in Thailand where I suspect there will be some re-adjustment in the mammary department.   :yahoo:

You lucky sods

Step

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Apart from being super sexy, she's actually a really really nice girl, she is back in the UK in a few weeks :)

My opinion I don't think she needs a boob job they were lovely on last inspection, but more is always better matey haha

I was told it's only about £900 over there for a boob job and £2500 if you want a sausage swap lol
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 10:34:11 am by Iloveoral »

Offline X3 Guy

Apart from being super sexy, she's actually a really really nice girl, she is back in the UK in a few weeks :)

Yes lovely girl, she was new to this when I saw here a few weeks ago,happy memories.

She used to work in a care home, she can take care of my needs anytime lol.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Well Em and Wanifer are clearly amazing as the 2 girls since haven't had half the amount of positive comments put together, and this is Honeys review thread lol

Goes without saying :)

Step matey any idea where Em has gone?

Offline Knockonwood

Great i hope i get to see her before she goes back