Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Handjob Hotel  (Read 3924 times)

Offline stevedave

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

How does this strike everyone? Basically a quickie handjob for £25, with a few optional extras...no physical interaction rather than her playing with your old chap.

She looks to have a cracking pair on her, but I'm not sure I can bring myself to splash out £40 to splash out on them  :D

Fair play to her, it's an interesting idea...but doesn't strike me as the most lucrative business venture. She'll have to stroke a lot of blokes off to make a decent return, surely?

bod666

She'll end up with a right arm like popeye! ;)

I'd give it ago - for £25 you can't go wrong!

Offline diff3r3ntanimal

There is another one here in Doncaster    External Link/Members Only

I have contacted her before to try and persuade a little bit of reverse oral on here while she beat my meat but she never replied.

I do get tempted but I just end up thinking to myself , If I close my eyes and think about her hard enough, I could basically do it myself and save the cash. Sorry but unless there's a decent massage involved for the base rate and maybe a tenner extra I ain't paying lol     :cool:

Offline Zeusthedoc

If I were passing thru for work, I'd consider it.....

Can claim up to £50 expenses without a receipt.   :dance:

Offline RedKettle

It is a little like Sheffield BJ Queen when she started - you went in paid a low price, sat down and she got topless put your cock in her mouth and made you cum.  Lovely - and inexpensive.  Then she seemed to get bigger ideas and suddenly it costs a fortune for an hour in a hotel.

There is a place for this sort of basic service, a notch up from having a wank.

Offline stevedave

If she was offering a quick blowjob, 10/15 min appointments for £40 I'd be straight in there to be fair...

Offline munterhunter

Its OK if that's your thing. There are parlours in Sheffield where you can get a basic suck n fuck for £25 and a decent GFE for £40. Why spend £25 on something you can do yourself? But hey if a quick assisted wank floats your boat filly your boots. I got a wank for free once on the London Underground off a pickpocket ;)

Offline Zeusthedoc

Its OK if that's your thing. There are parlours in Sheffield where you can get a basic suck n fuck for £25 and a decent GFE for £40. Why spend £25 on something you can do yourself? But hey if a quick assisted wank floats your boat filly your boots. I got a wank for free once on the London Underground off a pickpocket ;)

I got a punting phone and and oyster card out of it!  :dance:

justfornow

I got a punting phone and and oyster card out of it!  :dance:

hahahhahahahahahahaha... crying over here

hand job might be ok for 25 quid but it's not worth the journey...

Offline anonyorks

Annoying as she's exactly the kind of girl I'm looking for. Hopefully she'll increase her services further down the road....

Offline opal

I got a wank for free once on the London Underground off a pickpocket ;)

Like the old Chinese proverb says 'man with hole in pocket feels cocky all day'  ;)

Offline rikgrimsby

has any one been to see her yet or has any one been to see this girl ?

External Link/Members Only