Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GEA flat  (Read 1546 times)

Offline charlie637

Thinking about booking through the agency soon, is there a new flat and if so what is it like/location

stuart_gla

Hi,

Not impressed with your new neighbours?

And their regular gentlemen callers.

Oh dear.

Raithfan

maybe give them a call and find out. Rather than putting stuff like that on this forum as this is where police Scotland get most there info

evening officers ..  ;)

Offline charlie637

didnt think before i posted, sorry about that guys, can i ask about condition or is that off limits too

Offline pilgrim

didnt think before i posted, sorry about that guys, can i ask about condition or is that off limits too

Have you seen anyone else?

What suddenly drew you to this site and that agency?

What kind of WG are you looking for??

mavgoose

Yes , who else have you seen Charlie. ?

Happy to recommend a few girls. What's your type. ?

Offline charlie637

I have been punting sporadically over the last couple of years. From the agency i have seen jodie, cameron, bridget, sophie and sasha. Its just that im an expat so i come back to scotland every so often, therefore im not aware of the condition of the flat, anyway planning to see jodie as i remember having the best time with her a long time before she took a hiatus

Offline charlie637

However still open to something new if u guys recommend

Offline Dime

Hi, if you see my review for Katie GEA, you will see I mentioned the flat. The flat is easy to find and centrally located with parking available. PM if you would like more info. When I buzzed, and the WG came out to open the main door for me a neighbour was coming down the stairs,  and asked her "Have you just moved in"?  :lol:
Also, at the end of the booking, the front door was open, when the WG  told me she was sure she closed it, which makes me think one of the neighbours  may know the reason the flat is being rented out, and out of spite have been walking past and decided to open the door to let everyone hear what was going on. I very much doubt the door just swings open of it's own accord. I'm curious to know if anything like this has happened to any other punters in this flat? For this reason, I am wary about booking another incall at this flat. Hopefully, it was just a one off and coincidence.

Offline charlie637

Thanks for the reply, i take privacy and discreetness. Seriously. Anyway i am wanting to book jodie, its been along time. So if someone can give some feedback that would be great also, who is a good eg apart from her or katie, thanks

Offline solway

The good ones : - Layla,Erin,Katie &Bobbi.Toni _ undecided. Jodie was fine.

JazzMan

Thanks for the reply, i take privacy and discreetness. Seriously. Anyway i am wanting to book jodie, its been along time. So if someone can give some feedback that would be great also, who is a good eg apart from her or katie, thanks

I booked Jodie once a few years ago.
Wouldn't touch her again.
Great service but I didn't find her attractive, a bit of a dumping body.
Lola & Layla are far better looking.
Don't want to repeat myself on GEA advice, but there's loads if you search for GEA.

Offline Dime

I booked Jodie once a few years ago.
Wouldn't touch her again.
Great service but I didn't find her attractive, a bit of a dumping body.
Lola & Layla are far better looking.
Don't want to repeat myself on GEA advice, but there's loads if you search for GEA.
I am thinking about booking Layla for tomorrow evening. I have seen some reviews of her on here and they all seem very good, and she looks gorgeous in her pictures, which I assume are accurate? Does she have a nice personality?-  I assume she's similar to Katie in the sense that she's keen and enthusiastic about her work, in other words a dirty girl, who will be able to please me? And will she do OWO and/or CIM?