Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heaven101  (Read 1611 times)

wolverine

Hi

I'be been looking at this profile and wanted to arrange a meet but the mobile number is invalid. Could any one PM me the number (I'll post a review if I get a meet)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Happyjose

Hi

I'be been looking at this profile and wanted to arrange a meet but the mobile number is invalid. Could any one PM me the number (I'll post a review if I get a meet)

So, according to her profile she's got a dodgy back, suffers from poor health, and is confused about her phone number.

I presume you've tried emailing her?

Offline nike

Hi

Seems really good value at £60 ph but the body would put me off.
 Hey. everyone to their own.

DG

Saw her a while back, she's a lovely girl, better than her pics, really soft skin I recall. Fairly vanilla but good value. She changed her number a while back, but last time I contacted her the number on her profile was different. Mail her, she will get back eventually, she's a bit scatty but lovely.

Offline Scothorn56

Seems really good value at £60 ph but the body would put me off.
 Hey. everyone to their own.

No such thing as a free lunch and you'll only get what you pay for.
Looking at the pics thats why it's £60 ph and looks expensive at that.
However each to their own, good luck too!

DG

The number I've got is different plus the number on her profile had one too many digits. Mail her, like I said she's a nice lady.

wolverine

laim1690

I have also seen her a couple of years ago for bj and facial for £15 good value,as has already been said nice enough girl

RandyF

bj and facial for £15 good value,as has already been said nice enough girl

Now that is VFM!  She's undercutting the street whores at these rates.

Just for reference - Which TV babe/Victoria's Secret angel, does Heaven101 most resemble?

mavgoose

Now that is VFM!  She's undercutting the street whores at these rates.

Just for reference - Which TV babe/Victoria's Secret angel, does Heaven101 most resemble?

Davina McCall

:thumbsup: