I have just had a look at your reviews. It seems you have seen 7 Romanians in total and given 4 negatives and one neutral. Meaning half of your experiences with Romanians have been bad. You have seen 4 Hungarians in total and have given 3 negatives.
I think you're full of crap and none of this goes within your own experience.
It's nice of you to get informed about me: I'm sorry it wasn't enough to get a clue. I might be "full of crap", although I don't see why: I'm not the one spouting clearly obsessive racist drivel. I'm actually the one providing you with the numerous counterexamples you need to understand that your obsessive persuasion is unfounded.
The thing is, I repeat, you either can't read or don't want to read. Otherwise you would have noticed another positive review of a new Romanian appeared yesterday, which is yet another nail in the coffin of your pointless "96%" statistic.
The thing is: you're probably the kind of guy who counts as "Romanian scammers" any eastern Europeans with a negative review.
Oh, wait, you're not "the kind" of guy: you are actually that guy
But the really hilarious thing is that you haven't got a clue in such a massive way that:
- you quote that the fact I gave 3 out of 4 negatives to Hungarians as if that somehow corroborated your harsh judgement of Romanians
- you think that a (supposed) 50% rate of success with a category of prossies is bad (and somehow supporting the dubious "50%=96%" equation), not realizing that that is exactly YOUR rate of positives, even though you avoid Romanians
- you claim that "none of this goes within my own experience" as if I needed to fuck all Romanians in London before knowing that 4 out of 7 are a proof that they're not all bad,
- you claim that "none of this goes within my own experience", even though you are the one that has had ONE (1) negative
experience with Romanians and decided that that was enough to go around opening threads calling for racial-based boycott.
- you assume that the reviews I've left on UKPunting are a full representation of all my experiences with Romanians (even though unlike probably you I've lived in 3 more countries - Spain, Italy, Switzerland - before, and punted there and in 2 more countries)
Besides, unlike you I'm actually able to read and therefore know that there are more good Romanians that I haven't met
shift the stats further (and this besides most UKPunting members clearly avoiding Romanians!!).
So, to summarize:
- you = closed-minded, small-town racist obsessed with Romanians, unable to objectively discuss about them (and probably everything else)
- me = maybe not-so-great-guy, but able to 1) read, 2) count and willing to keep an open mind and to learn from his experiences.