Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: pretty princess  (Read 732 times)

Offline brandevon

Has anyone seen this lovely lady yet.
External Link/Members Only
Pictures on profile don't do her justice
Nice full body,great tits,lovely arse,fantastic kisser.
Really into being fucked hard and cums easily.
Looks gorgeous in heels.
Unfortunately for 90,half hour,her flat is cold and she has a make shift bed on the floor.
60 would be more acceptable.And she doesn't like giving oral...
However,a very nice sexy fuck.

Offline rudolph hucker

I think you have answered your own question. BTW, how do you know her flat is cold etc......because there's no mention on her profile.

raylondoner

Picture looks fucking scary to me  :scare:

Offline brandevon

Wasn't trying to answer my own question,just trying to let people know her profile ain't that great,or her pictures,but when you see her for real,she's pretty hot.
And yes I have seen her and she's not gona mention how shite her flat is.
Just trying to let people know that for that sort of price,she's a nice fuck,but doesn't do all on her likes list.

Greedo

pics are quite shocking really....make her look about 66 with too much plastic surgery rather than claimed age of 26  :vomit:

Offline rudolph hucker

Wasn't trying to answer my own question,just trying to let people know her profile ain't that great,or her pictures,but when you see her for real,she's pretty hot.
And yes I have seen her and she's not gona mention how shite her flat is.
Just trying to let people know that for that sort of price,she's a nice fuck,but doesn't do all on her likes list.

Oh, I get it now, thx.

James999

Offline brandevon

She don't look good on this profile,but her old one was better and more like her.fuck nose why she uses this picture.