Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any good Bulgarian girls in North or East London?  (Read 1994 times)

considerateguy

I have a bit of a thing for Bulgarian women, but there seem to be few and far between in North and East London. And the few that there are seem to be very highly priced. While the market is choked with Hungarians (who are generally very good), these Balkan lasses are not so much in evidence.

Does anyone have good experience of a BG girl who is still active on AW?

Offline shagbambi

There is Melanie aka New Cookie, who offers a very good GFE.

External Link/Members Only

Offline sticko

+1.  Her accent is lovely.

vt

Accessing from Qatar...must be busy during those Arabian Nights...open sesame!!  :D

Offline shagbambi

Looks like it really was the last ten days!

considerateguy

Thanks. I'll take this one under advisement; £150 for an hour is a lot for me, I'm a one-pop-a-session guy.  :)

Still, I may find myself flush enough at some time to want to ante up that amount.

considerateguy

Mary-An just popped up on my search

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Wow, Wheelz77, she looks like the business. And her price is a bit more in my range ... and she does anal.

As long as she isn't one of those gals who looks at an average-sized todger and claims that it's huge - which is flattering but not playing fair  :D

I've added her to my HL.  :thumbsup:

considerateguy

The odd thing (from my POV) is that London's biggest Bulgarian community is in Haringey, particularly between Wood Green and Turnpike Lane. But while there are more Hungarian WGs than you can shake a stick at, and quite a few Romanians in that area, the Bulgarians seem to be in short supply.

Mind you, Bulgarians are shrewd (if not to say wily) business people, so maybe they've worked out that there's a more lucrative area in London to ply their trade. I just wish I knew where that was!

Offline Wheelz77

Wow, Wheelz77, she looks like the business. And her price is a bit more in my range ... and she does anal.

As long as she isn't one of those gals who looks at an average-sized todger and claims that it's huge - which is flattering but not playing fair  :D

I've added her to my HL.  :thumbsup:

:hi: let me know how you get on, she made my HL too :D

Offline Aldaman

This one has popped up in the Poplar area. She seems new. I've made a booking with her for Friday. Her profile says Russian. But her nationality says Bulgarian. I will let you all know how it goes. External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

slow and low

External Link/Members Only might be worth checking out price seems reasonable might take a punt myself.

slow and low

Just seen after previous post sweet kinky lorna has a negative review for non appearance at booking so will leave booking, as this is a big no no for me along with lateness - approach with caution I would say.

doobes

External Link/Members Only might be worth checking out price seems reasonable might take a punt myself.

I've seen Lora. I'd say she's VFM with a few reservations (reported time-wasting, location, etc).

considerateguy

I've seen Lora. I'd say she's VFM with a few reservations (reported time-wasting, location, etc).
Well, that looked promising for a moment.

Anyone had a good experience with her?

considerateguy

Ooh, yes. Do!  :D  TOFTT and report back. Sorry ... too keen?

What I like about her profile (thin though it is) is that she says that her likes are all included in her price. That's unusual in my experience. But if she's also a time waster and mucks about with location and things as doobes has said, then that all unravels quite a bit.