Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Busty Detty (Queensbury)  (Read 3875 times)

2 review(s) for Miss Busty Detty (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Rated as neutral due to the - points vs the + points!

Services:
Kissing
Hand job
OWO
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £70 per hour

Comm's:
Via phone calls and text's (Maid) and her English is limited good.

House on quite road, free parking near by super market (for 3 hours) or side streets, less than 4 mins away
Tube = Queensbury less than 5 mins walk. Bedroom (basic and clean) nice mirrors to view the action with.  Bathroom (so so) both on ground floor.

Would I visit again: Yes (as a back up plan C or D, if I don't get messed around)

Pictures: Some photo-shop and body angles to cover her size, face wise its her.

The girl: Short to mid length Blond hair, size 12 -14, 5.3, early to mid 20's, Real tits, lots of tats (some nice)

Plus + The mirrors in the room was good to watch the action from different angles. She took a pounding in different positions ( willing  :)   )  multi pop. After I had popped (2 times) she carry on with a hand job (trying for round 3) and masturbating (her self)   :D   She worked in different countries, thus spoke a few different languages but loved the word (OMG, may be a bit to much) 

Neutral: Been to this place before and its as if the heating is on all the time, far to hot but it was like a good work out and the shower after was needed.

Negative - Called ahead and booked (Confirmed times etc), turned up a little early and made my way to the house. Called (the maid) only to be told I had to wait 10 min's (I didn't enter till nearly 20 mins after my booking time and I nearly walked). When waiting I was lining up my plans B / C / D (all local with 20 + min drive).
Seen another punter walk past me and enter the house (2 W/G were their, that day). After 10 +  mins I seen that punter leave.  The other W/G was with another punter (I heard him leaving during my punt).  Turns out that punter I seen entering, had booked Detty (clearly double booking me). But she turned him away due to his colour  :thumbsdown:   
Back to back booking also happening (no clean up or rest time in-between punters). As I got my full hour (even a little over it) but was asked to wait in the other room as the next punter was entering to see Detty.

Below is a current picture   External Link/Members Only and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only

She also was working with (very limited English, big legs, massive tits and she seem nice, I may punt her later)

External Link/Members Only

Offline The_Don

Offline Lance

Back again: External Link/Members Only

She looked nothing like her pics when her veri picture was up. Was very tempted to see her before i saw that

Does she make herself up for clients?

Offline The_Don

She looked nothing like her pics when her veri picture was up. Was very tempted to see her before i saw that

Does she make herself up for clients?

Did you save a screen shot of her veri pic that you can post?

She looked  unmade up but had just finished with a punter. So may have been showerd etc. When I seen her in passing for a few minutes. Her English was poor.

Offline Lance

Did you save a screen shot of her veri pic that you can post?

She looked  unmade up but had just finished with a punter. So may have been showerd etc. When I seen her in passing for a few minutes. Her English was poor.

No unfortunately not but it was horrid.

Another WG then who puts the effort in for the camera to lure you only to be mess when you arrive.

Offline The_Don

...jsut behind Cinty were some other WG's who were drinking and dancing, one of them was this one:

External Link/Members Only

NEW IN UK

I wonder how long this profile will last:

I've seen a few profiles, gone with in a few hours of posts on UKP, thus:

Sergei  :lol: may be reading   :unknown:

« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 09:19:00 pm by The_Don »

Offline The_Don

Back again

15 Mins "quickie"
CIM (at discretion)
Deep Throat
Dinner Dates
Dogging
Domination (giving)
Face Sitting
Facials
Fetish
Food Sex/Sploshing
Hand Relief
Massage
Modeling
Oral without (at discretion)
Parties
Receiving Oral
Rimming (receiving)
Striptease
Toys
Uniforms
Watersports (Giving)

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the update...Ill save my hard earned........

Offline HighlyMotivated

I find her quite disgusting but still kinda want to put my penis in her

Offline The_Don

thanks for the update

If it help genuine punters  :hi:  then it worth a little time (IMO)

I find her quite disgusting but still kinda want to put my penis in her

Punting some times about taking a chance. If you do punt her, please reply to this review/thread. If she stopped saying this

She worked in different countries, thus spoke a few different languages but loved the word (OMG, may be a bit to much)   

Far to often.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 04:15:55 pm by The_Don »