Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "Gentleman"  (Read 8079 times)

Offline Marmalade

The majority of punters are "gentlemen." The majority of prostitutes are not "gorgeous."
Shades of bollox :rolleyes:

Offline Marmalade

The majority of punters are "gentlemen." The majority of prostitutes are not "gorgeous."

During the punt, I guess it can feel better to stick a todger up her in doggy or whatever and silently convince oneself she is "gorgeous." Usually gross exaggeration. But might as well enjoy what you're paying for.

Similarly most prossies will accentuate the slightest hint of gentlemanly behaviour. They have about as much idea of the true meaning of the word as Fanny Hill noticing that a customer has actually washed. In other words, they have very little genuine standards and through no fault of their own. Fluffies have no genuine standards either but they simply choose to be that way.

Offline foreverchanges

Must admit the last girl I saw left me a glowing report on AW but she did descrbe me as a "charming gentleman" which made me feel about 60....so not too far away from the truth. :D

Offline Marmalade

Must admit the last girl I saw left me a glowing report on AW but she did descrbe me as a "charming gentleman" which made me feel about 60....so not too far away from the truth. :D
Don't worry. They tend to have limited vocabularies.  :wackogirl:

Offline dave_59

For me

A gentleman is of any age but displays respect for the lady. Yes it's a short commercial visit but respectful behaviour should be the norm.

The lady is just that. She may be accepting cash for sex but she is not a pice of meat. WG are people first.

If a gentleman meets a WG and treats her repectfully the lady will generally reward this with a better service.

My thoughts after punting for 9yrs.

(oh and yes I have met WG who don't deserve the term Lady, I never go back)

considerateguy

For me

A gentleman is of any age but displays respect for the lady. Yes it's a short commercial visit but respectful behaviour should be the norm.

The lady is just that. She may be accepting cash for sex but she is not a pice of meat. WG are people first.

If a gentleman meets a WG and treats her repectfully the lady will generally reward this with a

Agree 100%.

spkmstr48

For me

If a gentleman meets a WG and treats her repectfully the lady will generally reward this with a better service.

My thoughts after punting for 9yrs.

(oh and yes I have met WG who don't deserve the term Lady, I never go back)

Some of the best WGs don't deserve the term Lady but that's a whole different subject!

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

Offline Denhamhoop

All the best WG's for me are certainly no Ladies but then I'm No Gentleman :hi:

considerateguy

All the best WG's for me are certainly no Ladies but then I'm No Gentleman

The best WGs for me can be called ladies. The ones I like the most are polite, friendly, considerate and attentive. But then I'm a fully paid up member of the National Association of Fluffy Cunts.  :hi:

No, wait. I'm the founder member!  :yahoo:

unclesweetheart

The best WGs for me can be called ladies. The ones I like the most are polite, friendly, considerate and attentive. But then I'm a fully paid up member of the National Association of Fluffy Cunts.  :hi:

I thought that was me...

spkmstr48

:lol: pass me the sick bag  :lol:

Only kidding :)

Offline Cuntminion

Good looking and polite

I'm not good looking but polite I try

No need to live life being a dick

Offline Ipunter

I haven't got gentleman status yet :(

I've got:

Lovely man
Lovely guy x 2
Friendly guy
Great guy x 2
Respectful guy
Sexy guy
Cute young guy
Guy x 2

The fucking tweed is coming out on Thursday!  I will show these girls what a gentlemen I can be!

Siadwel

Hey, I'd love to be a 'Guy' rather than a 'Gentleman'.

Only had 'Guy' once, over three years ago. Must have been before I reached that 'certain' age when 'Guys' become 'Gentlemen'.

Offline Ipunter

I was 28 when I got the "guy", and 29 for the rest. It's working it's way up. I will let you know what I get Thursday, has anyone got a pipe I can borrow?

Offline Cuntminion

I was 28 when I got the "guy", and 29 for the rest. It's working it's way up. I will let you know what I get Thursday, has anyone got a pipe I can borrow?

Top hat, cane and pocket watch

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Ipunter

What would a WG say if I turn up like that!?

Offline Cuntminion

Probably how was the journey by horse and cart, can't imagine that look has been donned in 80 years

Mind there's always room to bring looks back into fashion

spkmstr48

Probably how was the journey by horse and cart, can't imagine that look has been donned in 80 years

Mind there's always room to bring looks back into fashion

You're forgetting Chris Eubanks.

Offline Cuntminion

You're forgetting Chris Eubanks.

True but he has been hit in the head more than most

Offline Cuntminion

I don't want to start a war here but...gentlemen don't visit prostitutes.

Have you never seen pretty woman

Siadwel

'How long are you staying with me?' and 'That'll be £xxx, please.'

Possibly without the 'Please'.

Offline Cuntminion

:lol:

spkmstr48

Yeah, might not even be the oddest punt of the day.

spkmstr48

True but he has been hit in the head more than most

I've heard of being knocked into next week but knocked into the last century?

Offline Cuntminion

I've heard of being knocked into next week but knocked into the last century?

I think he had eccentricity prior, saw a louis Theroux the head trauma helped him along

Offline Marmalade

I don't want to start a war here but...gentlemen don't visit prostitutes.
Have you never seen pretty woman

I didn't think this comment merited much reply either unless it was tongue in cheek. The facts, as pointed out by literature (even without its modern equivalent as you rightly point out in Pretty Woman), is that it is predominantly the hobby of precisely the gentleman.

It is the internet that has questionably brought to the fore a new breed of purring, fawning biped: the fluffie. These simpering beasts, in the grand scheme of things, are usually a well-heeled variant of the village idiot.

Whereas the gentleman does not, and never has, boasted of his maybe temporary lack of female admirers by boasting of his paid substitues, the fluffie runs about with milk on its chin and muck all over itself, proud of the fact that a common prostitute lets it sleep in her lap.

Prostitutes might be highly paid (or overpaid) in their own right. Some might be good at their job; but very few cultures have publicly admitted them into polite society. The gentleman is expected to keep his bit of skirt in its correct station, much as one would a badly-behaved lout of a child, the foul-mouthed workman who nevertheless does a good job in the stables or the yard, or the newspaper delivery boy who pops the morning's newspapers through the back door before everyone's awake. To him, a prostitute is not even of the same standing as a mistress, and has about as much importance in his life as whether his wife tips her hairdresser a tenner a not. If he dicusses it with another gentleman it is with a superior air reflecting the superior station of the gentleman and the beggar station of prostitites.

The fluffie, on the other hand, has no such self-respect. To the fluffie, the prossie is sadly not just someone to romp in the mud with, to taste the delights of the gutter and sample the lowest pleasures of the world, but a goddess on high. She becomes the object of adulation (which the fluffie calls "respect") and all sense of proportion is discarded. As women go, she is an immaculate creature, 10 out of 10 and 11 out of 10 sometimes (as the fool has no understanding of mathematics). Naturally she is above the foul acts he has just perpetrated with her so, being a complete fuckwit, he poses, saying a "gentleman never tells" (oblivious to the fact that a gentleman never pours his heart out over such trifles either,  and can actually tell they are both trifles and dirty yucky mucky ones).

In other words, the OP wouldn't know a gentleman I'm afraid if the latter had him thrown out on his ear ... as often happens with the worst and most incurable cases of fluffiedom: for their illness often progresses to such a degree that they can infect the unwary with their raving, and threaten to send the forum stark raving 'fucking' mad..
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 04:01:10 pm by Marmalade »

Offline Ipunter

I haven't got gentleman status yet :(

I've got:

Lovely man
Lovely guy x 2
Friendly guy
Great guy x 2
Respectful guy
Sexy guy
Cute young guy
Guy x 2

The fucking tweed is coming out on Thursday!  I will show these girls what a gentlemen I can be!

I got another guy... Maybe I will never make gentleman status

SirFrank

I'm pretty sure some of my feedback mentions being a gent. I guess I've reached that age

Offline Denhamhoop

Sir Frank age doesnt come into it ,You will always be a "Gentleman" at heart

Dark Mage

Gentleman ?what a nice way they must of seen you .they always call me gentleman.im always polite and respect the girls.so  calling me a gentleman means they respected the way you treated them  :)

Offline The_Don

A little off topic but after reading the below quote:

good manners ( offered a drink and used please and Thankyou rather than just grunting at me, surprisingly please and Thankyou don't seem to be words in many people's  vocabulary any more)

Some people lack basic manners these days (may be I'm getting old) but I understand the point.

I was waiting for the lift in a supermarket (I was dressed in a tracksuit with a hoodie). An elderly couple joined the cue and a lady with a pram and baby. I asked them to enter (with please) before me and which floor they all wanted.

They all looked at me, as if I done some thing wrong  :scare:  A hoodie with manners  :)

On exiting the lift the elderly couple thanked me, I replied with your welcome and have a good day.

The Lady with the baby had a few bags and was struggling to carry them and push the pram. So I helped her, to her car (same floor as me). She stated normally she wouldn't have accepted, but did this time, due to my mannerism.

I've lived in London most of my life and over time. As its become more mixed. I seen a change in attitudes combined with worse manners. And people are more willing to a   External Link/Members Only   because   External Link/Members Only  the   External Link/Members Only

:)

Offline herbie007

A little off topic but after reading the below quote:

Some people lack basic manners these days (may be I'm getting old) but I understand the point.

I was waiting for the lift in a supermarket (I was dressed in a tracksuit with a hoodie). An elderly couple joined the cue and a lady with a pram and baby. I asked them to enter (with please) before me and which floor they all wanted.

They all looked at me, as if I done some thing wrong  :scare:  A hoodie with manners  :)

On exiting the lift the elderly couple thanked me, I replied with your welcome and have a good day.

The Lady with the baby had a few bags and was struggling to carry them and push the pram. So I helped her, to her car (same floor as me). She stated normally she wouldn't have accepted, but did this time, due to my mannerism.

I've lived in London most of my life and over time. As its become more mixed. I seen a change in attitudes combined with worse manners. And people are more willing to a   External Link/Members Only   because   External Link/Members Only  the   External Link/Members Only

:)

Your not only a gentleman Don

Your a cool Geezer too  :drinks: