Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Birmingham, you lucky bastards!  (Read 3221 times)

Offline Misty Green and Blue

Hey Brum, Heads up! Peaches heading your way, I've seen her in MK a few times, Incredible sex, really good fun, and her rates are very good too.

I'm not her pimp, or fluffy fool, just a very satisfied consumer! your welcome  :hi:

Enjoy!

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Non contributing stalker.
Banned by: daviemac

tnalove

Better placed in West Midlands section if you really want to enlighten the Brummies.

midspunt69

I saw her last year in MK she admitted to coming 21
I didn't think she was all that tbh, not awful but not mind blowing either just average

Offline Trevor12

Thanks for the heads up- she was on my list of girls to go and visit.

Unfortunately, she's stopped offering FK, which would be essential for me at her rates.

Offline KidCandyShop

I'm out due to the lack of dfk

Offline Juankerr

Offline Bumbuttass

Hey Brum, Heads up! Peaches heading your way, I've seen her in MK a few times, Incredible sex, really good fun, and her rates are very good too.

I'm not her pimp, or fluffy fool, just a very satisfied consumer! your welcome  :hi:

Enjoy!

External Link/Members Only

£100 for 30 mins & no FK?!  You can keep her there matey   :dash:

Offline Boundless

Yeah I know, just seen it.
Can't make it unfortunately, although I see there's now a note saying no DFK.

Boy wonder

For an average looking bird and no FK I think the consensus on this forum would be FU  :yahoo:

Offline Boundless

I'm guessing there are 2 kinds of guys on here.
Those that have seen Peaches and those that haven't!
 :P :D :P :D :P

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

Just as I was contemplating a drive to MK this weekend to see her I do a quick Bham search to see if anyone else could save me the journey and she pops up the results. It's like it was meant to be.

I've been wanting to see peaches for a year now. The no fk is a bit of a bummer but isn't an essential for me.

Offline KidCandyShop

She has obviously read this thread as FK is back on the cards

Well,

With DFK back on the menu, I hope she has a great weekend, and makes a bloody fortune! She is a really lovely girl, great fun, a right laugh, and an incredible fuck! I only booked her for the first time last May, but saw her a lot since, overnighters, threesomes with Tara Tease and Emily Jane, both amazing fuck-fests! she burrowed her way into my affections like an Alabama tick! lol  And, when she offs to Zante, I will genuinly miss her, if that makes me a fluffy cunt, then fuck you all, I'm a fluffy cunt. Hahahahahaha!

If Peaches does read this, Have a great weekend, a greater summer, and I hope, somehow, to be able to see you again, sometime. txt me.

Go get those Brummies! fuck 'em ragged! :-)

Offline KidCandyShop

Well,

With DFK back on the menu, I hope she has a great weekend, and makes a bloody fortune! She is a really lovely girl, great fun, a right laugh, and an incredible fuck! I only booked her for the first time last May, but saw her a lot since, overnighters, threesomes with Tara Tease and Emily Jane, both amazing fuck-fests! she burrowed her way into my affections like an Alabama tick! lol  And, when she offs to Zante, I will genuinly miss her, if that makes me a fluffy cunt, then fuck you all, I'm a fluffy cunt. Hahahahahaha!

If Peaches does read this, Have a great weekend, a greater summer, and I hope, somehow, to be able to see you again, sometime. txt me.

Looking back at all you posts it's starting to look like your her pimp or your touting for her. IMO  :hi:

I can see how you'd think that, but not guilty on both counts, I'm nobodies pimp, my wide brimed hat ownership is nil, I dont possess a fur trimmed long coat, and I dont think I've ever called a girl 'bitch' or asked her to 'holla at me' lol But, if it seems I'm touting her out, perhaps I'll watch what I say on this thread, bit of a UKP noob, and dont wanna piss anyone off. I just like her, and want her to have a successful tour, tis all
Apologies, peace out!  :)

Offline fuddle

Well,

This is either so fucking fluffy it's basically touting, or it's deliberate touting. Either way, do all us Brummies a favour and fuck off.

midspunt69

I've seen her last year and I don't understand the hype for her or the touting. The punt was average and nothing special I went and saw someone else after because she just didn't live up to how she says on her profile and her feedback

Funny she is reading this forum and is now offering FK  :sarcastic:

Offline Boundless

Hope I'm not fluffy and certainly not touting but I have to say she was the dirtiest little madam I've ever had the pleasure of fucking.

midspunt69

Hope I'm not fluffy and certainly not touting but I have to say she was the dirtiest little madam I've ever had the pleasure of fucking.
She must have her good and bad days most 21 year olds are like that
I wouldn't see her again tbh each to their own

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

I'm gonna see her whilst she's here and make my own mind up. I will post an unbiased review afterwards

Offline KidCandyShop

Look forward to the review  :drinks:

Dodo

I've seen her last year and I don't understand the hype for her or the touting. The punt was average and nothing special I went and saw someone else after because she just didn't live up to how she says on her profile and her feedback

Funny she is reading this forum and is now offering FK  :sarcastic:
If she is reading then suggest you adjust your half hour rate.....downwards :rolleyes:

midspunt69

If she is reading then suggest you adjust your half hour rate.....downwards :rolleyes:
:sarcastic:

Offline onaleash

who's the ugly guy in all her videos etc?

midspunt69

who's the ugly guy in all her videos etc?
Fatmanfuck
He's done a few vids with Mk girls and was outed on twitter for sexually assaulting a new girl, not sure how true it is but there's been a few girls on twitter mention :yahoo: his creepiness so could be true.
Could never watch his vids the sight of his belly and saggy arse makes me I'll  :vomit: :vomit:

Offline bunny84

Offline Boundless

I'd definitely say she's not everyone's cup of tea, certainly not a stunner.

I happen to like young girls with tiny tits who have a fuck me attitude and are filthy as hell.
The sight of her in school uniform (or what was left of it!) with her knees akimbo giving her clit a good seeing to with the Hitachi wand was one that will stay with me for a long time.  :D

midspunt69

shes 7.5 /10 at best
I would day a 5/10 facially she's not special. Body isnt bad but not mind blowing j like some tits and a peachier are but wanted to try her seeing all the good feedback and that.

She didn't wow me

Offline Trevor12

I'd definitely say she's not everyone's cup of tea, certainly not a stunner.

I happen to like young girls with tiny tits who have a fuck me attitude and are filthy as hell.
The sight of her in school uniform (or what was left of it!) with her knees akimbo giving her clit a good seeing to with the Hitachi wand was one that will stay with me for a long time.  :D

She's exactly my cup of tea. Now that FK is back on the menu, I'm very tempted. I'm going to have to do my best to force a window this weekend.

Offline Brumbrum

I would of seen her but she don't see Asians so her loss anyone similar to her people would recommend?

Captain Caveman

Here's my review from when I saw her last year, if it helps anyone make their mind up

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42119.msg560490#msg560490

I doubt I can make Birmingham this weekend - but am seriously tempted...

Offline fitasfuck

I have seen her 4 times in the past year, before I was a member on UKP! I was one of her very first few clients on AW when I saw her initially.

Her current profile pic doesn't do her justice. Petite and pretty with small boobs but one of the most neatly formed pussies I've ever come across (I love RO), if that is your thing (albeit the pussy looks has slightly changed over time!). She has substantially reduced her prices now but I had paid well over the odds each time whilst her prices were exorbitantly high until recently, just to have early bites of her cherry and to enjoy her young body with a pussy that was oozing sex!! 3 hours round trip each time (Talking of sod's law, she is now working in my city and that too with much reduced prices!). She was very passionate, energetic and fairly filthy and I enjoyed my encounters with her. Seemed to have a decent work ethic - stayed off fags as requested before the meet to avoid the mild cigarette breath, punctual, etc. However her profile was controlled by FMF at the time (don't know how it is now) and the responses to emails were by him (although he claimed he wasn't her pimp! He was a proper a@$%&ole). Don't know how it is now as I have not seen her recently but I am content and done with her (I generally don't see the same WG that many times and she was one of the few exceptions!). Some people may find her a bit chavvy when she opens her mouth and may be even how she looks.

midspunt69

I have seen her 4 times in the past year, before I was a member on UKP! I was one of her very first few clients on AW when I saw her initially.

Her current profile pic doesn't do her justice. Petite and pretty with small boobs but one of the most neatly formed pussies I've ever come across (I love RO), if that is your thing (albeit the pussy looks has slightly changed over time!). She has substantially reduced her prices now but I had paid well over the odds each time whilst her prices were exorbitantly high until recently, just to have early bites of her cherry and to enjoy her young body with a pussy that was oozing sex!! 3 hours round trip each time (Talking of sod's law, she is now working in my city and that too with much reduced prices!). She was very passionate, energetic and fairly filthy and I enjoyed my encounters with her. Seemed to have a decent work ethic - stayed off fags as requested before the meet to avoid the mild cigarette breath, punctual, etc. However her profile was controlled by FMF at the time (don't know how it is now) and the responses to emails were by him (although he claimed he wasn't her pimp! He was a proper a@$%&ole). Don't know how it is now as I have not seen her recently but I am content and done with her (I generally don't see the same WG that many times and she was one of the few exceptions!). Some people may find her a bit chavvy when she opens her mouth and may be even how she looks.
Yes I think chavvy describes her well
I think FMF still does management for a few girls I know that when I saw her he was providing the incall place for the girls sand answering their emails so basically choosing who they see yet on FMF site he makes it clear he isnt their pimp when he is
He's had a few run ins with other models when I'm bored and on twitter I read them it's fucking entertainment  :sarcastic: