Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Norwich Sexy Katie  (Read 1133 times)

Offline itk

Anyone seen Katie. Seems a geniune profile and pictures, and reasonable prices. Looking at hopefully arranging a meet in the following week.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ -

Offline socks

Anyone seen Katie. Seems a geniune profile and pictures, and reasonable prices. Looking at hopefully arranging a meet in the following week.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ -
She does indeed. Feedback from different blokes and is clearly genuine as they's seen girls I've seen and had feedback from them. The only query I'd have is to clarify if she lets you cum on her face - she has bukkake and discretionary cim in her likes but not facials!! If you go do let us know.

mark100max

she does look fit will look forward to your feedback deffo interested

Offline madeinwales56

I thought this was a new profile but it seems she has been around since 2009. Then I looked at her gallery and recognise some of the pics. Socks, my old pal, do you remember what she was previously called?

Offline itk

I thought this was a new profile but it seems she has been around since 2009. Then I looked at her gallery and recognise some of the pics. Socks, my old pal, do you remember what she was previously called?

Exactly what I thought, her pics on the beach I've seen before on AW. 

Offline socks

I've seen those beach pics before too but it could just be from looking at her profile a few months ago. A profile that old  with good feedback looks a safe bet to me. Will add to hl if someone else reports a positive toftt!

Offline madeinwales56

Just a thought. It's not Callykar is it?

Offline socks

Just a thought. It's not Callykar is it?
No mate, Cally has quite a substantial tattoo on her front.

Offline arkle3

Does not Callykar have her own profile -  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only . I do keep meaning to book to see her.

scott80

I have seen Katie once and it was one of the weirdest punts I have ever had. It was quite unexciting and mechanical.  I remember she was talking about the benefits of using Vagisil against the common yeast infections she is having during the punt. She delivers whatever agreed-just make sure to confirm what is included before the meeting. I guess she has lost interest in the business a decade ago before couple thousand punts. It was one of those punts that I emptied my balls but my hand would do a better job.