Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karolinamanch  (Read 1723 times)

13 review(s) for Karolinamanch (7 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jay0707

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Time Spent: 30 Mins
Fee: £70 (No extras)

I usually post my reviews from my mobile and they end up littered with typos. Working from a laptop, so expect none. I've seen Karolinamanch previously and was genuinely happy with the service. Probably one of the best EE girls I have seen.

She's located about a 10 minute walk from Manchester Piccadilly.

She's very attractive as a package, very petite, around 5'2/5'3 without heels on. Brown hair, small breasts and nipples. Not forgetting she's got an ass to die for. She has really good teeth, which probably isn't the main concern with a lot of people.

Services provided
- OWO (Great, with DT. However a little toothy at times. A really enthusiastic blowjob with the use of hands. She had a tendency to cup her under under my balls and reach back and grab my arse, a little close to the back passage at times, but I don't mind)
- Kissing (Just light and light FK at times. Ear nibbling and kissing over my body.
- Rimming (On her) Something that has to be done with any girl I see. It's literally a deal breaker for me. She 'gaped' a few times and didn't mind my tongue being pushed into her arse.
- Fingering was allowed too, as was on my previous visit.
- Sex in missionary and doggy.
- Lubed handjob to finish, allowed me to finger her while she did it. (No CIM, however she does provide it) It's not usually my cup of tea but she gave me eye contact throughout the handjob, but for some reason it really did something for me this time.)

Finished up pretty much on time, she didn't clock watch at all. I actually had to ask her how much time was left, to make sure I didn't run over.

Overall 9/10.
The only reason I didn't give her 10 is the fact the blowjob was a bit toothy at times.

funkoff

I was just about to review her too! I'll do Busty_Nadia instead!

Saw her last week for the 5th or 6th time

She is great. Had a potential nightmare situation though as the fire alarm was going off and there was a small fire in the lift shaft, 4 fire engines and a dozen firemen!

That could have been a difficult one to explain to the OH!

Offline threechilliman

She is great. Had a potential nightmare situation though as the fire alarm was going off and there was a small fire in the lift shaft, 4 fire engines and a dozen firemen!

Don't be afraid to post your own review of K. Much better to have different views of the same girl.

tcm

Online bigbilly22

Don't be afraid to post your own review of K. Much better to have different views of the same girl.

tcm

+1

Post your own review on a new thread about Karolina plus a seperate one for the other girl

the more reviews the better plus increases your credibility on the site

Offline jay0707

Please do post one. More regular reviews and opinions of WGS gives a better perspective of their services and whether they are staying high quality.

Offline cmanc

she's on my list.
what an ass... so wanna tongue that, Glad she allows a rimming.
great review

Randy James

dunno im an ass man bat that seem out of proportion