Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alyshha xx - Leeds  (Read 5402 times)

1 review(s) for Alyshha  (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

indianushanka

External Link/Members Only

She's very polite and loves sex. Will do anything and everything to please you. Apartment is clean, however there is another person in the house (maybe friend or husband). Does everything as advertised. English is really good and tbh she's the best value for money you'll get.

Offline Chezzie John

She's a bareback girl so I hope you wore something  :scare:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
A suit and tie?

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Im reading that right now.  Shes got 100 AW feedback aswell.

Tallboy2

"Cum inside my pussy at no extra charge"
"Cum in pussy and Ass"
Oh dear much higher risk of catching some kind of hepatitis or hiv from this foolish girl - in the words of a dragon - 'I'm Out!

Offline YorkshireLad

I can't understand why a WG would offer bareback (She's only a £80 a hour girl so not making any extra from offering it) & I can't understand punters who would want to do that...why???...the risks are too much  :dash:

..the only reason I can think of is that they are already HIV positive so dont give a fuck??
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 12:03:59 am by YorkshireLad »

Offline mrfishyfoo

I can't understand why a WG would offer bareback (She's only a £80 a hour girl so not making any extra from offering it) & I can't understand punters who would want to do that...why???...the risks are too much  :dash:

..the only reason I can think of is that they are already HIV positive so dont give a fuck??

Just a little bit  :scare: :scare: worrying isn't it.

Rocky Maivia

For life of me I can't understand why anyone would want to risk there health with a barebacker. Beyond me.

Offline johnstoves102938

Wouldn't even touch with a johhny on
Banned reason: Using UKP as a threat to get bookings, posting fake information.
Banned by: daviemac

overdone

Just seen that she's on green. Why is anyone seeing her? She is a rommie that is doing bb because she spells it out on here profile, none of that I don't know how to select boxes rubbish. But 120 score. she must be making money on her private gallery to keep going green, don't view her pics. then she may go away. she only needs 2 guys viewing her gallery for a day to get credits to go green. & the credits need to display number

Offline ISTS2005

Just seen that she's on green. Why is anyone seeing her? She is a rommie that is doing bb because she spells it out on here profile, none of that I don't know how to select boxes rubbish. But 120 score. she must be making money on her private gallery to keep going green, don't view her pics. then she may go away. she only needs 2 guys viewing her gallery for a day to get credits to go green. & the credits need to display number

Didnt know how that all worked - thanks for explaining that, always good to know how the purple site operates

overdone

Girls have stated in the past they have to pay to display phone number & show available today. So they must use gallery credits because I don't think any of them are paying for it with money from their bank. I think it £8 for available today & £3 for phone number per day

Lgm104

Hi,
Just to clear this up, you can top up credits by debit card but I don't suppose many do (I'm a sp and never have).
It costs 6 units to turn your green light on for the day so it's easy to generate that from private gallery access.

Hope that helps,
L x

Offline cueball

she may go away.

That's the last thing we want with any of these bb'ers

Whilst they're active and advertising, I'm safe from accidentally stumbling in on a punt.

Once the profile gets dropped and a new one starts with different pics, no bb and cross referancing info from here gone..... we (I) could walk into a punt with an undercover bb'er not knowing the background.