Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CharmySabrina - Time Waster  (Read 2710 times)

3 review(s) for CharmySabrina (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline PlasticGeordie

External Link/Members Only

I phoned Sabrina Saturday evening. She sounded nice on the phone and we arranged an incall for 1pm today. Couple of text exchanges with street address and she said to phone 30 mins before for house number. No reply to my call 30 mins before. Voice mail left. Got to street and phoned three times more but no response. I see she has logged into AW today.

So a total waste of time. Shame as her pics look super hot. Thanks Sabrina. Salvaged the day by phoning Tia Smokinghot for a last minute appointment and she was as splendid as ever.

Offline FLYING BLUE

External Link/Members Only

I phoned Sabrina Saturday evening. She sounded nice on the phone and we arranged an incall for 1pm today. Couple of text exchanges with street address and she said to phone 30 mins before for house number. No reply to my call 30 mins before. Voice mail left. Got to street and phoned three times more but no response. I see she has logged into AW today.

So a total waste of time. Shame as her pics look super hot. Thanks Sabrina. Salvaged the day by phoning Tia Smokinghot for a last minute appointment and she was as splendid as ever.

Somehow, not surprised - she is Romanian after all....... I realise it's not entirely fair to tar all with the same brush but......
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 03:30:27 pm by FLYING BLUE »

Offline PlasticGeordie

Somehow, not surprised - she is Romanian after all.......

Yes, She had some reliability issues mentioned on here before but a few have seen her and rated her and I was swayed by her great pics. That will be the last time I take a chance on a Romanian girl though.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Yes, She had some reliability issues mentioned on here before but a few have seen her and rated her and I was swayed by her great pics. That will be the last time I take a chance on a Romanian girl though.

Hahaha :D - most of us seem to have been 'caught out' at one time or another by these bloody Roma's :thumbsdown:

I guess you have to chalk it up to experience and move on

Offline foreverchanges

Bad crack with Sabrina PG...personally speaking the  mere word Romanian on her profile would have been enough to make it a no go..but glad to hear Tia saved the day.

Toshiba

Offline Mansell

I need to do a review of her, but it would be a Neutral as I wouldn't go back. Cracking body, and not bad for a Romani.  If I hadn't been desperate one Monday I wouldn't have bothered.

themademan2

Our forum member bengeo had a good time with her, shame if she starting to slip as she does look hot
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 06:02:37 pm by themademan2 »

Offline Mansell

Our forum member bengeo had a good time with her, shame if she starting to slip as she does look hot
Yeh, that's why I booked her and the actual punt was OK, but only OK and when you look at what she is charging I had expect a lot more, mind that's my fault, far too keen that day and thinking with the little head not the big one  :D. Also as a non smoker she must have been smoking pretty recently and that really puts me off, not that DFK was particularly D !! Comms a bit flakey as she thought the clocks were going back a week early!!

Offline Bengeo13

Yes, I did have a good time with her (twice in fact)
So sorry that you've been let down PG

Offline PlasticGeordie

Thanks Bengeo.

I'm sure she is a good meet if it actually goes ahead. We have similar tastes and have seen many of the same girls. These things happen. I sent a further text when I got home asking what happened and still no reply. Rather strange as she seemed a real charmer on the phone and very organised in the subsequent texts.

Apart from the time and petrol wasted, I also had to use up one of my increasingly inspired excuses to get out of the house  :)

Looking4fun

Yes, I did have a good time with her (twice in fact)
So sorry that you've been let down PG
Same as
2 good visits after your review

Offline Uniformad

I was going to see her then I asked her to confirm owo was on offer and yes it was but for more ££££££ fuck me I was amazed I was considering a Romanian then she wants to claw me eyes out.

Need I say the visit did not take place she may be a nice girl but not for £80 per 30 min for owo to be included.

Sorry for rant but some lasses are getting so gready it's unreal

Looking4fun

I was going to see her then I asked her to confirm owo was on offer and yes it was but for more ££££££ fuck me I was amazed I was considering a Romanian then she wants to claw me eyes out.

Need I say the visit did not take place she may be a nice girl but not for £80 per 30 min for owo to be included.

Sorry for rant but some lasses are getting so gready it's unreal
80 quid for 30 minutes when you think what's on offer for another 20 quid she's having a laugh

1andhalfhands

Somehow, not surprised - she is Romanian after all....... I realise it's not entirely fair to tar all with the same brush but......

never been let down by any Romanian wg yet they see the £ sign, get you in up and out, but most have been disappointing punts with 0 enthusiasm

Offline Eager Thighs

Sabrina was my first and last Romanian. She was a rushed plan B for me since I was let down by another girl in Newcastle. She sounded great on the phone but was cold as ice as soon as cash handed over. Flat was a dive just off Westgate Road. Kept telling me to keep my voice down so her neighbours didn't hear. Single bed in bare room was the loudest I've ever heard. Did not feel safe parking my car there and lots of heads sticking out of windows & skylights in her street. On the plus side she is gorgeous. Avoid.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 07:09:32 pm by Eager Thighs »

Offline Fragilehand

looks like a right cracker but £50 for 15min I don't think so pet! :angry:

Toshiba

Offline Eager Thighs

way too expensive for me

She was £50/30mins when I seen her and she wasn't even worth that!

Offline Bengeo13

Seems like a case of slipping standards and increasing prices.
Bit sad really because she was fine when I saw her
I won't be venturing back based on the recent posts
A thumb s up for the forum!