Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lory lovegirl Southampton  (Read 855 times)

lanceric124

This just happened so I feel like i should post it up right away. It was just a few hours ago I booked this girl
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

for 00:30. I waited and waited, then at 12:30 we went through a incredibly confusing text conversation, then finally at 01:22 she called and said she is on her way. When she arrived, for some reason the car was parked a couple houses away and she doesn't look like her picture at all. When she got to my room, she said she need she money to give to her driver first then, I let her out, I left the door open in case she couldn't find the house. And SURPRISE SURPRISE, when she got on the car, they drove away.....

Just generally extremely pissed right now

lanceric124

And P.S. her phone is still switched off.

Offline nigel4498

Scamming Romanian
Never seen her profile in the Southampton area before so obviously here to scam and run.
Rule one, never give them the money and let them go out. Tell them the driver can wait nearby and collect after the session, if they don't like it tell them to fuck off.
Unfortunately a hard lesson learned

raylondoner

Strange profile, written in 3rd person and mentions 2 different girls, well different names anyway.  :hi:

Offline Jamboney

Looking at her profile this pic is watermarked bottom left External Link/Members Only alarm bells always ring when I notice this. Indeed yet another scamming Romanian

Ben4454

This scam template was on my scams thread. More people need to read it. Sorry to hear you got scammed.