Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Let's clear this up - "She tasted sweet"??? Really???  (Read 4736 times)

Dave2014

I've noticed that many reviews addressing a pleasurable RO experience state words to the following effect:

"She tasted sweet"

Now, I don't wanting to be overly pedantic here, but here goes: I have had my tongue in many, many flanges over the years, and while some taste cleaner than others, NEVER has one EVER tasted "sweet". I think the description is just a lazy cliche. But that's just my opinion.

Guys, be honest, do they ever really taste "sweet" - I don't think so?

Offline Johny Stone

Maybe they refer to the natural taste of a freshly showered pussy?
I always thought so.

Type_O_Negative

I can say their natural lubrication tastes and feels like mine. Nothing to discover in that department.

But fluffy cunts have to say/write "She tasted sweet". Because they are fluffy cunts.

a10

Saw a WG at a knocking shop near Basingstoke the other day. Swear to god, she tasted sweet at first lick or ten.

Probably something to do with the flavoured lube she'd prepped with before hand  :lol:

Hyperchicken

Never noticed it myself when it comes to RO, although it's not an easy taste to define so that might be the cause. Some female cum I have partaken in has definitely tasted sweet though.

Dave2014

But fluffy cunts have to say/write "She tasted sweet". Because they are fluffy cunts.

:thumbsup:

Sureshot

Probably, i fucking love the taste of whore gash

Type_O_Negative

As far i know "these" liquids in human body are tastless or salty. It's a part of our immune system. Tears are salty too.

Dave2014

As far i know "these" liquids in human body are tastless or salty. It's a part of our immune system. Tears are salty too.

Exactly. Either salty or slightly musty (because of the natural yeasts). That's about it. "Sweet" - give me a break.

Annabelle_Mckenzies

jcdmj12

Or slightly tangy because of the lactic acid produced by Lactobacilli which populate a healthy vagina (same genus which makes yoghurt, cheese and other fermented foods   :thumbsup: )

Online PLeisure

Now we're talking..... yes, it's that slightly tangy fizz, mixed with her natural musky base notes that gets me going.

Olfactory delight. Never "sweet" (even if my description is dangerously fluff overload)

Offline berksboy

Cant "sweet" just mean nice ?

Offline The_Don

I can say their natural lubrication tastes and feels like mine. Nothing to discover in that department.

I've tasted bad before (not washed), so much so I had wash my mouth out (with in 30 seconds) and asked her to clean up
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 11:04:32 pm by The_Don »

Neal69

can it not be an euphanism ?

"we scored in extra time ....Sweet"

"we had a great lock in last night .....Sweet"

"She had a great looking body.....Sweet"

"I licked her pussy and she loved it.....Sweet"

Now for real

I love the taste of pussy......Sweet

Neal69

Just had a 're read

It's not the actual taste I like .

It's the fact that I have my face stuck in a woman's flange.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Maybe there's something wrong with my taste buds after years of smoking and drinking, but the last girl I ate out definitely tasted of cherries - despite the musky aroma

Online maxxblue

Maybe there's something wrong with my taste buds after years of smoking and drinking, but the last girl I ate out definitely tasted of cherries - despite the musky aroma

Q: Why do elephants paint their nuts red?
A: So they can hide in cherry trees.

Q: How did Tarzan die?
A: Eating cherries.

JV547845

Pineapple juice works on women too.

Offline myothernameis

More like....she  tasted of rubber, or spunk

Offline Blackpool Rock

Whoever went down on the same girl after me last Sunday would be right to think she tasted sweet as I shoved a chocolate bar up her

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
It's flavoured lube. A lot of girls squirt it up before a booking
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 01:29:44 am by Lilywhite »

Online pumps

Generally I taste tangy which i hate  :vomit:

My favourite tasting piss flaps are the ones that taste like nothing at all!

I've tasted bad before (not washed), so much so I had wash my mouth out (with in 30 seconds) and asked her to clean up

I'm actaully surprised you couldn't smell that one on approach lol

Oberyn1

I don't know, but the best tasting pussies to me are the ones that taste of absolutely nothing, just skin, similar to the taste of licking my arm :unknown:

Offline Roth

I've tasted quite a few sweet-tasting pussies.   :lol: :P :P :lol: Mostly because some prossies use flavoured lube or body stuff like this-

External Link/Members Only

Beats the taste of latex or sweat!  :thumbsdown:

Or worse stale piss which I had once with one prossie.  :vomit: :scare:

LL

It's flavoured lube. A lot of girls squirt it up before a booking
That's what I think too.

Offline Roth

That's what I think too.

So might be more accurate to say Her lubed-up pussy tasted very sweet and hid the taste of latex?   :lol::wacko: :wacko: :lol:

raylondoner

Maybe the previous guy fucked her with a fruit flavoured condom?  :dance:

Or, maybe he had been on the pineapple juice!  :scare:

Offline Roth

Maybe the previous guy fucked her with a fruit flavoured condom?  :dance:

Or, maybe he had been on the pineapple juice!  :scare:

True.   :scare:

Or maybe to hide the fact she's got the painters in.   :scare:
Happened to me once with a prossie!  :vomit:

Offline ForrestGump

It's a commonly used term, especially among the younger generation. Does it mean the folks who use it are fluffy? I guess that's a matter of opinion, but I don't think so.

External Link/Members Only

Offline smiths

I've noticed that many reviews addressing a pleasurable RO experience state words to the following effect:

"She tasted sweet"

Now, I don't wanting to be overly pedantic here, but here goes: I have had my tongue in many, many flanges over the years, and while some taste cleaner than others, NEVER has one EVER tasted "sweet". I think the description is just a lazy cliche. But that's just my opinion.

Guys, be honest, do they ever really taste "sweet" - I don't think so?

Most WGs cunts I taste taste of the lube they are using and I don't mind that as long as the lube isn't Durex Play Tingle which nearly burnt my cock off so may burn my tongue off, or similar lubes. I always take my own lube in case the WGs is one that I know feels like it burning my cock.

James999

Maybe they refer to the natural taste of a freshly showered pussy?
I always thought so.

More likely to be the taste of the previous punter / pimps spunk  :vomit:

considerateguy

OK. I'm going to have to wade in here and come to the defence of what you know-alls keep calling fluffy cunts.

Women's pussies taste different. They all may be clean but some vaginas are slightly acidic, some do taste (by comparison) sweet. Not in the sugar, honey or jam context but just clean, fresh, non-acidic and sometimes delicious. Some pussies I could lap at and eat all day. Others are neutral, very nice, but I'm happy to move on earlier to another activity. Others are a little sharp to the taste and I don't enjoy lingering there very much.

Those of you self-obsessed punters out there with thousands of hours in your logbooks who claim that there is no such thing as a 'sweet-tasting' pussy are either lying about your experience or have attenuated taste buds. Get over yourselves, gentlemen. Those of us with real experience can differentiate between different tasting pussies and can tell a lady who is healthy, with a balanced PH and possibly who eats fruit, from those who are not. So I understand exactly what is meant by a sweet-tasting pussy. If you can't, then fine. But please stop scoffing and abusing those who can.

'Nuff said. No offence meant to any of those who are now offended  :rolleyes:

Dave2014

. . . some vaginas are slightly acidic, some do taste (by comparison) sweet. Not in the sugar, honey or jam context but just clean, fresh, non-acidic and sometimes delicious

Well, that is not what is meant by 'sweet' is it? Attempting to redefine 'sweet' from its ordinary meaning to something which supports your view does nothing to support your argument. On the contrary, it actually serves to undermine it by blatantly exposing its weakness.

. . . Those of us with real experience can differentiate between different tasting pussies and can tell a lady who is healthy, with a balanced PH and possibly who eats fruit, from those who are not . . .

Utter bollocks.

So I understand exactly what is meant by a sweet-tasting pussy.

You clearly do not. You merely (and unsuccessfully) attempted to redefine 'sweet' (see above).

No offence taken. With the greatest respect, your points were too ludicrous to be anything other than mildly amusing  :dash:
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 02:00:22 pm by Dave2014 »

Toshiba

Offline webpunter

"i love the smell of pussy-lips in the morning"   

raylondoner

How about saying "her vagina had a pH balance of 4.5" ?   :hi:

Durex flavour pussy juice
Or lub flavor gash drink ? Think more normal than we like to think ?

considerateguy

Well, that is not what is meant by 'sweet' is it? Attempting to redefine 'sweet' from its ordinary meaning to something which supports your view does nothing to support your argument. On the contrary, it actually serves to undermine it by blatantly exposing its weakness.

Utter bollocks.

You clearly do not. You merely (and unsuccessfully) attempted to redefine 'sweet' (see above).

No offence taken. With the greatest respect, your points were too ludicrous to be anything other than mildly amusing  :dash:

Well, while it's clear that you have accepted my assurance that I did not intend to give offence, you on the other hand have gone out of the way to give offence.  Your dismissive 'utter bollocks' demonstrates your inability to understand what I am saying, rather than dismantling my argument. I'm not going to argue any further on this. Many of us who are not pedants will accept that it's common parlance to utilize the adjective 'sweet' to mean pleasant tasting without necessarily meaning sugary. You don't agree, and 'sweet' to you always takes the literal meaning. You're entitled to that, but I resent being told by you that it's utter bollocks.

You don't understand what I'm talking about. We should leave it at that. Please don't respond to this unless you like banging your head against a brick wall, as your prolific use of emoticons actually implies.

Conversation closed. Fluffy Cunt signing off.

Offline smiths

Durex flavour pussy juice
Or lub flavor gash drink ? Think more normal than we like to think ?

You might like to think, I am not one of those we, I already KNOW as fact its lube with most WGs I punt with as I posted above.

Offline freddiej

Well I like the taste of lube, strawberry preferable.    :)

considerateguy

Well I like the taste of lube, strawberry preferable.    :)
Fair point, but the WGs I have been with don't apply the lube until we are about to have intercourse. The licking and sucking comes first in my methodology  :P

And they don't taste of anything other than woman.

EnjoyEmily

What about the taste of fish?   If you can taste it it's not fresh, if it's not fresh it needs a shower.  :rolleyes:

considerateguy

What about the taste of fish?   If you can taste it it's not fresh, if it's not fresh it needs a shower.  :rolleyes:
Never tasted fish in a WGs pussy. In fact, never tasted fish in any pussy. Can you narrow it down a bit? Mackerel? Sardines?  ;)

EnjoyEmily

Trout!   That's probably the best narrowed option I can give  :D

Offline smiths

I can smell fish well before I would be tasting it on a womans pussy, could be BV of course which ironically can be caused by over washing but with the wrong thing. NO excuse for any WG to have a smelly pussy in my view though, same as NO excuse for any punter to smell.

EnjoyEmily

I can smell fish well before I would be tasting it on a womans pussy, could be BV of course which ironically can be caused by over washing but with the wrong thing. NO excuse for any WG to have a smelly pussy in my view though, same as NO excuse for any punter to smell.

Silly as it may seem there are many symptoms that can cause BV, one in particular is the copper coil if fitted, contraception is par for the course for the girl ( at least it should be)  all easily enough dealt with.

But you're right, there are no plausible excuses for a girl about to entertain having something akin to a dockyard, that is unless they work in a dockyard  :D

Dave2014

Your dismissive 'utter bollocks' demonstrates your inability to understand what I am saying, rather than dismantling my argument . . .

Nice try. I actually did understand your claims to be able to diagnose illness in a WG and determine her diet by virtue of your trained palate in vaginal flavours, but quite rightly I termed your claims "utter bollocks". Next thing, you'll be claiming to be a sniffer dog, or a human MRI scanner, or Uri fucking Geller. Lord spare us.  :sarcastic:

I'm not going to argue any further on this . . .

Contrary to this assertion, I sense he is about to argue further on this, oh oh oh oh oh. . . here goes!!!:

Many of us who are not pedants will accept that it's common parlance to utilize the adjective 'sweet' to mean pleasant tasting without necessarily meaning sugary. You don't agree, and 'sweet' to you always takes the literal meaning. You're entitled to that, but I resent being told by you that it's utter bollocks.

I've already addressed your attempt to redefine 'sweet'.

Your assertions are both disingenuous and misconceived. I said your ability to taste illness and determine diet using your trained palate in vaginal flavours was utter bollocks. Nice try at attempting to apply it to something else. This is all too easy  :sarcastic:

You don't understand what I'm talking about.

I do. And it was utter bollocks (see above).

We should leave it at that.

Nice try at attempting to have the last word and then closing off the conversation. People tend to try to do that when they know they are talking utter bollocks. I'm afraid you don't get to control what I do or do not respond to.

Conversation closed.

That didn't really work out for you did it?  :sarcastic:

Fluffy Cunt signing off.

Excellent.

ATMIV

Q: Why do elephants paint their nuts red?
A: So they can hide in cherry trees.

Q: How did Tarzan die?
A: Eating cherries.

Q: What's the loudest noise in the jungle?
A: A giraffe eating cherries