Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kloe Leeds  (Read 7553 times)

xxxx

External Link/Members Only

Arrange booking for 1000 today half hour £40.

Got her number when it was displayed on her profile with her prices which do keep disappearing with changing profile type if not working.

Ok' she didn't get up til 1036 but called me right away & then changed to 1100 for booking. Easy to find - then you have 2 doors to get in with codes - then a few floors up.

But you are greeted by sexy young lady who is so hot. Had massage then oral, Kloe got ontop for 69 then riding, then me on top & finish off with doggie. Have shower after watching Kloe having a shower.

xxxx

She also rubs her nice breasts over your body & lets you lick them.

Offline cueball

xxxx

If her profile does come back online then 1 thing I found was if you contact her number saved 447582-- then got charged 15p per text while texting 07582-- didn't get charged extra.

xxxx

Kloe profile is back up now but in York than Leeds.

05 May 20:54   Text to another network   07582   Yes   1   £0.00
05 May 07:34   Premium text   447582   No   1   £0.15

xxxx

Clicking on the above does take me to her profile. It is long.

Offline ISTS2005

Kloe takes her page down on days she doesn't work, not sure why. Looks a good punt and seen other good reviews. Tempted to pay a visit myself.

overdone

I went to see her & here's some other reviews on aw -

neilhvp (3)    08/10/2015 16:59    Seeking Services
     Had a good time with Kloe, breasts and body to die for (loved them) and obviously enjoys oral. Chatty and interesting too. Would definately meet up again
Positive    cockney12 (46)    28/08/2015 20:24    Seeking Services
     such an amazing girl. had an amazing time seem to have fallen in love..kloe i want u as my girlfirend XxxX
Positive    theguard2 (17)    30/07/2015 15:55    Seeking Services
     Sexy lady, fantastic body, the most beautiful natural tits I've seen. Great

bod666

How about posting a review of your experience with her rather than randomly copying and pasting reviews from aw?

Not sure what you're trying to achieve?   :wacko:

overdone

I just posted that on here with her profile not showing up all the time so people can see - also after posting in the other Leeds thread just in case anyone checks out both posts.

overdone

Are any of the other 3 guys who posted her comments since july 15 on here? Did they all see her at the same place in Leeds - I have seen her profile down for York too but not seen her in York.

Easy to find set of flat in central Leeds just up from train station on the main loop road network. It's a secure place to get into too. Then finding then right floor for her flat. Paying the £40 just seeing her in the flesh when she opens the door is worth it, god she is so hot! Those picture on her profile when she has it back viewable are 100% & expect they are from this year too.

Something strange - after taking me to her bedroom which is nice & warm with music playing she did close the door then said "Oh, I don't need to close it no one else is here" So does she work with another girl (would explain while have red " after her name) or other girl work in same flat at the same time?

She likes to start off giving you a massage then I turned over & she leans forward askign if want to lick her breast but not to suck them. She also most sounded like she thinks I'd seen her before but this was the first time. Another guy must have been sucking those beauties hard.  They look amazing. She then get on top for 69 & she really likes giving oral, then ontop for sex & then in a few different ways ending with me on top.

justfornow

Can you please try to estimate her age ?

Profile says 26...some photos confirm, some make her look a lot older, to me at least.

Offline stevedave

Can you please try to estimate her age ?

Profile says 26...some photos confirm, some make her look a lot older, to me at least.

I met her a month or so ago (15 minute appointment, hence no review) - I'd say she is about 30. Nice body.

overdone

Offline anonyorks

I met her a month or so ago (15 minute appointment, hence no review) - I'd say she is about 30. Nice body.

I've done the same as Steve and echo what he has put

overdone

Are you two going back to have her again?

Offline stevedave

Are you two going back to have her again?

Personally, probably not. Not really my type but I wouldn't tell anyone to not see her. Good value for a quickie.

justfornow

what makes you say you wouldn't go back?

service and looks wise how does she compare to candii ?

Offline anonyorks

what makes you say you wouldn't go back?

service and looks wise how does she compare to candii ?

Candice is a 9.5 I'd say Kloe is a 7.5.

Service difficult as I had 15 with Kloe as opposed to the full hour with Candi

overdone

Is that SweetAsCandii you are comparing Kloe to? If so then not seen her but going by profile - twice the price, nice bum. She's had boob job while Kloe is all hers. I would rate her more if you got anal in your £150 hour booking. But her profile is always active

overdone

Her profile is back up today & just checked her number +447582544970 & is the same

Also she doesn't have a private gallery so adds the £5 to pay for marking herself available today her self than using credits

overdone

I'm hoping she keep being available.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 08:00:41 am by overdone »

Offline stevedave

She's been showing as "available today" quite a bit recently.

overdone

Which is a good thing - but I can still get to her profile from the e-mail i've got saved when she doesn't have her profile up.

Offline Wegotawinner2

What is she like financially?

Who would you compare her to? Fancy booking but price is low and would want an idea of how she looks (body is clearly good in pics)

yorkshire123

What is she like financially?

I think she has £30 in her personal account with a overdraft max of £100  :sarcastic:

Offline Wegotawinner2

I think she has £30 in her personal account with a overdraft max of £100  :sarcastic:

Lol iPhone dictionary ! Facially then

overdone

With seeing her in the flesh & naked & comparing her to others I have done quick search on celebs who have 36D breast & brought up Rachel Welch - I'd say her body matches Kloe

Offline diff3r3ntanimal

overdone

(keeping reviews to same threads on here so people can see other peoples comments instead of having lots of different new thread about the same person)

30 min £50

Booked Kloe for half hour 1800 - 1830 yesterday. But was running bit late due to traffic so got to her. Got to her place at 1816 easy to find set of flats in central Leeds just near train station. Did take 4 minutes to get the outer door code to accept which does seem to be changed every so often. But inner door code is the same.

Up to her flat & in at 1820. Kloe looking sexy wearing net top & pants with her hair now spring like. Was a bit hot so had a shower first. The in to the bed room & a nice massage with oil on back & then Kloe takes her top off & rubs me with her breasts. Then she rubs your legs. Then turn over & condom on for oral, she has a lovely mouth & is very good at this. Then Kloe takes her pants off & gets in 69 & I enjoy myself licking her. Then Kloe moves down for Rcowgirl - wow she's got a lovely arse to look at while you are being slid inside her. She then turns round to finish me off by riding me hard. Then start getting dressed with just 5 minutes left of the booking.

Also found out about the rear door entry which should be easy to get in next time.

Offline Fitzinwell

Also found out about the rear door entry which should be easy to get in next time.

Which rear door is this? :sarcastic:

Always wanted to see her but OW puts me off...thanks f9r reviewing

overdone

I didn't know there are 2 ways to get in to the flat. main entrance where you need 2 doors codes & back one where it is just one door.

overdone

I've been back to see Kloe again. Only one thing wrong is the lifts where out. I don't know how many floors there are but she must be near the top after going up all those stairs. I know shes not on the top because I did see a flight of stairs going up from her floor.