Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: No show - Young-Sarah  (Read 1402 times)

1 review(s) for Young-Sarah (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

slow and low

External Link/Members Only Saw profile on aw yesterday, aware of lack of feedback but prices not out of my budget and liked look of the girl thought I would take a chance and see if a decent punt could transpire...it didn't.  Text communication was ok and given a postcode to work to and arranged a time. Fair bit for me to travel up to Swiss Cottage but it's on route from work,  got there with time to spare. Rang - no answer,  texted - no answer. I don't hang around these days if the girl in question can't even be arsed to be ready, headed back towards home, got a text saying she was at the shop, could I wait 20 minutes, err no I can't. Headed home and saved myself a £100 quid. Can't advise on looks, service or flat as her inability to be ready on time meant the meet never happened so any one looking to book with this one be prepared to wait or get mucked about. Me I have other things to do, if a girl agrees a time then she should be ready, a punter gets it in the neck if they are late or can't make a booking.

Offline closeshave

She's on another thread already

slow and low

Yeah just checked it now. Not familiar to me so can't comment on past performance but wasn't impressed with the ' can u wait 20 minutes ' text. Never mind will try again this week for another booking with someone more reliable.

Ben4454

Yeah good job on this. 15 minutes is the maximum I will wait.

The truth is if she was the one waiting 20 minutes she would have cancelled the booking.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 07:13:23 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline pumps

Right on for walking, I've got the same attitude! up untill the point of directly meeting a WG i'm always looking for any signs i should abort and save myself a few quid

But I have seen her a couple times in the past and she does actually give a good service, DKF OWO CIM etc.

password02

Sorry to hear and my max is 15 mins waiting  - But she does look sweet!!!!

Offline The_Don

Sorry to hear and my max is 15 mins waiting  - But she does look sweet!!!!

Seen her in passing on my punt with teen Becky. She looked unhappy and not as good as the pictures

charming_red

You did the right thing and leave. She screwed you over. A girl with a good service would have told you well in advance that she was held up. She wasted your time, showed disrespect and total lack of professionalism. Dumb cow.

Online Jamboney

Sorry to hear you were mucked about. Shame as she does look great

Offline 2old4thisshit

I saw her when she working in stoke Newington near Clissold park last week. Very good services, body exactly like profile but face a little spotty with blonde extensions.

Offline Convince Me

Have you ever extended mid punt & given any thought to the next guy? Surely it's the nature of our hobby, so why get upset? I always factor in a 30min delay for this very reason.

You could always tell the girl if she's not available at the agreed time you will walk on. Let me how you get on?

Offline ForrestGump

...got there with time to spare. Rang - no answer,  texted - no answer. I don't hang around these days if the girl in question can't even be arsed to be ready...

If I get to a punt venue early I'll usually make contact via text, as you did, but am happy to accept that she's showering/preparing for my arrival. Or, at least, that's what I hope is happening. So I wouldn't get uptight about not getting an immediate response.

How long after the agreed start time of the punt did her text asking you to wait 20 mins arrive?

raylondoner

Have you ever extended mid punt & given any thought to the next guy? Surely it's the nature of our hobby, so why get upset? I always factor in a 30min delay for this very reason.

You could always tell the girl if she's not available at the agreed time you will walk on. Let me how you get on?

I asked to extend once and was politley told by the girl in question that I couldn't since she already had another booking - no offence taken on my part of course as she acted in a professional and responsible manner.  :thumbsup:

slow and low

I got Finchley Road tube about 10 mins before ( time to spare)  and walked to just off Swiss Cottage as directed by postcode provided and Google maps so arrived bang on time. Got text about waiting a good 10 mins after agreed start time, no good for me and it was frustrating as she looks quite tidy in her profile pictures.

Offline ForrestGump

...Got text about waiting a good 10 mins after agreed start time...

In which case, that's poor service and just plain rude. Shit happens, but very rarely is it impossible to give out some advance warning to someone, regardless of whether it's business or pleasure, of lateness. Or, at least, that's how it is in my experience.