Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss jessica rabbit - nottingham  (Read 1495 times)

Sureshot

Had this girl on my AW hotlist but never got round to her, noticed she changed her name to something like "little miss jess" recently but now she's disappeared.  Anyone know anything, new profile or other contact site?

Sorry, no link.

Offline Owwhatanight

Yes I did a review on her last July but not sure where she is or what name change
Input the numbers above in search and will bring up threads reviews of her

Sureshot

Cheers dude, she sounds a good chuck for 30mins.  Can you search by id no. on AW? Couldnt find the box on "search members"

Offline Owwhatanight

That is her ID number but as you say she has closed her profile, she did have a full time job.

Offline RedKettle

yes she disappeared just after changing her profile and removing most of her photos.

I suspect she is having trouble with someone.

Shame as she was becoming a regular for me.

Offline RedKettle

If you have her phone number stored then she is answering and taking bookings.

Sorry but I will not pass out that number.

If I get to see her I will report back.

Offline RedKettle

WARNING - I visited today and just after I had paid (what a surprise) a bloke comes in acting all angry as if he was the boyfriend or husband.  A split second decision and I decided to walk as it is only £50 and not worth the aggravation.  However if they are pulling this scam regularly then at some stage someone will decide the flatten the bloke, he was tall but quite old and no fighter.

So stupid - I have seen her several times and last time was a great role play so I was planning on seeing her regularly, why screw with such a good income opportunity?

Funny you always walk into a newbie with a slight nervous edge for many reasons.  However when on the fourth visit you just relax and do not expect this shit.

However it has worked - I no longer feel horny and have just gone for a coffee instead.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
WARNING - I visited today and just after I had paid (what a surprise) a bloke comes in acting all angry as if he was the boyfriend or husband.  A split second decision and I decided to walk as it is only £50 and not worth the aggravation.  However if they are pulling this scam regularly then at some stage someone will decide the flatten the bloke, he was tall but quite old and no fighter.

So stupid - I have seen her several times and last time was a great role play so I was planning on seeing her regularly, why screw with such a good income opportunity?

Funny you always walk into a newbie with a slight nervous edge for many reasons.  However when on the fourth visit you just relax and do not expect this shit.

However it has worked - I no longer feel horny and have just gone for a coffee instead.

Feel for you, specially having this pulled on you on your fourth visit, when you least expect it and may have your guard down.

If you are able to, mention area or street name where she is working from. Inform Admin of any email addresses or numbers she may have.

Offline RedKettle

Just in case there was any doubt that this genuine I had a text (when asked for money back - with no expectation that it would happen) that the "boyfriend" works at DVLA and clocked my number and is going to tell my wife.  That really pissed me off, complete nonsense of course.  I responded that I am therefore going to the police.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Offline RedKettle

Online Ipunter

Just in case there was any doubt that this genuine I had a text (when asked for money back - with no expectation that it would happen) that the "boyfriend" works at DVLA and clocked my number and is going to tell my wife.  That really pissed me off, complete nonsense of course.  I responded that I am therefore going to the police.

Invasion of privacy
Data protection

Two things that could land you in prison... I agree total nonsense...  What a way to loose a load of business, I can smell a new account popping up soon

Offline Owwhatanight

Fuck I went with her last year. I too thought she seemed ok but was a little worried it being in the
Sneinton area.

Offline RedKettle

I know what you mean about the area and I am pretty fussy about where I leave the car but her street seemed OK to me - but little did I know that it is not thieves outside that I had to worry about.

So sad as she was great and it was developing into a really good punter/WG relationship, despite her not doing OWO (which I normally require) and her not really being my type physically - I like them to have bigger tits to be honest. 

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Invasion of privacy
Data protection

Two things that could land you in prison... I agree total nonsense...  What a way to loose a load of business, I can smell a new account popping up soon

Similar thing happened to a MF pair in Loughborough, who ran a similar scheme. Members on here made their life difficult by contstantly posting their new AW links,
such that it made it impossible for them to keep an AW profile up. It kept getting deleted, by a punter posting about the scam in their FB or informing AW admin of the scam,
and posting their link here.