Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy ebony Birmingham  (Read 12224 times)

Rayz

Hi does anyone know of any sexy black girls in Birmingham?

What I'm looking for is nice ass, biggish boobs and big bj giving lips. Not fat maximum size 12 but must be a good punt with a good attitude.

I've looked in the purple site but not really sound one in brum the only one decent is farah but see only provides in calls occasionally.

I'm surprised with such a big black population there isn't any decent black girls around or am I looking in the wrong place? Maybe there are decent black girls in parlours?

Your advice would be appreciated.

Rayz

No ebony booty lovers out there  :unknown:

Offline KidCandyShop

External Link/Members Only

She doe's occasionally tour in Birmingham and is a good punt.

Offline Rockhead

She doe's occasionally tour in Birmingham and is a good punt.

Yum! I'd actually consider travelling some considerable distance to see her. If she ever visits the Midlands, I'm 100% there.

Rayz

Good call kid, have you tried her?

I hope see makes a visit to Birmingham definitely a gap in the market for a good ebony wg.

Anymore suggestions?

Offline KidCandyShop

Had a great time with her, OWO was dam good, she's very direct in what she likes re RO but comes like a train when you get it right.
She liked having her ass spanked whilst i was riding her and we had a good laugh. Very attractive girl the only negative I can really think off was her ass wasn't very firm but still looked good. In fact she is on the to revisit list.  :hi:

Offline Rockhead

Had a great time with her, OWO was dam good

I've taken the plunge!

Just noticed she's in Lincoln for a few days next week which isn't a million miles away from me, so I've contacted her about a meeting. It would only be my second. Fingers crossed!   :)

Rayz

Yeah she looks good but I like a juicer ass myself  :wacko:

Rayz

This thread seems to have died out, I'm still looking for a decent black woman big boobs, nice round booty and bj lips.. Really disappointed I think I may have to travel to london seems to be a good selection there,

Anyone got any good punts?

Offline JJJ

Rayz what about Ebony Trina???...that ass looks amazing.....

Offline KidCandyShop

I've taken the plunge!

Just noticed she's in Lincoln for a few days next week which isn't a million miles away from me, so I've contacted her about a meeting. It would only be my second. Fingers crossed!   :)

How did you get on?

Rayz

Thanks guys.

Trina has been on the list for a while, I agree jj her ass looks good. I've spoken to her on the phone but got put off when she told me where she is based. I'm pretty sure I met another ebony at the same address last year by the name of Dakota, she was hot nice ass and pert boobs but didn't do owo as stated on her profile, as she said my cock was too big for doggy and said only can do missionary  :dash: I eventually got her to do doggy because I said I can only cum that way, to be honest she just wanted to get me out asap. Trina had the same accent so I stayed away.

But Bailey fox seems interesting I did she her profile earlier in the week, I might give her a go she is in town until Friday. Spoke to her on the phone seems very quiet, but you what they say about the quiet ones  ;)

What I'm really looking is local ebony I can bang on the regular :thumbsup:

Offline azrael

No ebony booty lovers out there  :unknown:

Try looking for demornay or farrah delaney both work out of brum, sorry i dont have their links any more but you can find them on aw or google search

Offline Rockhead

How did you get on?

Fantastic! Great girl, and really seems to take pleasure in her 'work' too.

I posted a review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=56455.0

Rayz

I've done Farrah lots of time to be honest a part from the slight belly flab she perfect the only thing is she's doesn't work everyday day and tours a lot, in her own words she is 'just a whore who loves to tour'. Also her prices have shot up I remember a few years back I was booking her for £100 per hour good value and £60 half now it's £80 half hour.

da_real-steele

Check out Violet. Seen her a couple times now.
Sometimes works out of her place in West Brom or a hotels in the City Centre.

Rayz

Good call Steele, tried calling but straight to answer phone. Does she advertise anywhere else?

Rayz

Not seen one yet there were a few in brum over the bank holiday weekend but gutted was out with missus.

Horny Zara from the north East was down she looks perfect fits my requirements gutted I didn't get a chance to sample her delights.

Farrah back next week so will have to book her she gives a top service :wacko:

The Pleasure Dome

A little birdie tells me Alicia Gold will be visiting Bham soon.    Shame not for TPD but she is well reported and I can recommend having worked with her.

Linzi x

Rayz

I have seen Alicia profile she looks good worth a pop I think  ;)

The Pleasure Dome

Highly recommended!

Looks gorgeous, Barbadian as well, did she go under your UMBRELLA lol

Rayz

Check out Violet. Seen her a couple times now.
Sometimes works out of her place in West Brom or a hotels in the City Centre.

Finally got through to this one, she sounds polite but doesn't do owo and doesn't do 1/2 bookings.

So decided not for me £120 per is a lot especially if not compatible, I would normally intially booked 1/2 hour slot and if any good book a longer session.

The search continues good shout rorororo she looks hot and a nice body, have you left a field report of your encounter?

da_real-steele

Finally got through to this one, she sounds polite but doesn't do owo and doesn't do 1/2 bookings.

So decided not for me £120 per is a lot especially if not compatible, I would normally intially booked 1/2 hour slot and if any good book a longer session.

The search continues good shout rorororo she looks hot and a nice body, have you left a field report of your encounter?

Nah I haven't left a review as the last time I saw her was nearly a year ago operating under a different name but of course, but using the same pics.
Tried to book a few times since but for different reasons we couldn't meet up.
Shame about not offering 30mins booking and OWO. When I spoke to her a couple months back she said she did 1/2hr for £60 on Fridays and was up for most things except BB and anal. I was a bit put off though as her handler answered the phone.

Anywho, when this lovely lass is back on the scene I would say pay her a visit.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Rayz

Just to update I've seen 3 ebonys this week and to be honest I still looking for a good one.

I seen Trina in oldbury she was probably a 7/10, big ass but probably a bit too wobbly, I like a firm ass. Her service was good but got the impression that she wasn't enjoying her work, but the good thing was that she was up for most things and friendly. I wouldn't return though.

I seen Farah last week she wasnt on form at all, very disappointing, normally she is better but I think she had a busy day.

Last one was ebony belle, not good at all.

I think I've given up on finding an ebony.

I will stick with just finding a good punt rather than fulfilling a fantasy. :dash:

Offline bestpunt

Try her when I saw her she did owo and French kissing but now doesn't  otherwise a cracking punt
Does anal too
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

da_real-steele

This group just popped up on AW.
Anyone seen any of these ladies before?
Nicole Starr looks quite tempting.

Rayz

This group looks interesting but no phone no  :dash:

Davewmids

This lady looks interesting. no feedback really, anyone seen her?

Sexy chocolate Lisa - External Link/Members Only

Offline Murphy54

This group looks interesting but no phone no  :dash:

rates at the bottom of the profile have their names on it. Click on the name for the girls profile and contact details.

Offline azrael

This lady looks interesting. no feedback really, anyone seen her?

Sexy chocolate Lisa - External Link/Members Only

Looks tasty her profile says she's new. Let us know how you get on  :drinks:

da_real-steele

Afrobites

Dodo

vw

How long have they let you out for ??
Schools out for summer !  Your comment made my day just what I was thinking !

Offline azrael

Afrobites

jogging on, :timeout: but ya should try paige n nicklo the duo is nice,

Offline azrael

jogging on, :timeout: but ya should try paige n nicklo the duo is nice,

Nice one budd, any chance of a link

Afrobites

does anyone have a review on External Link/Members Only
Has anyone seen her, she sounds like shes got attitude which I won't like but that ass tho? feedback appreciated

Offline Stapler

does anyone have a review on External Link/Members Only
Has anyone seen her, she sounds like shes got attitude which I won't like but that ass tho? feedback appreciated

£250 an hour but she'll give you a handjob for twenty quid!  :rolleyes:  :unknown:

Q. What happens before i book you?   A. We will need to talk for at least 24hours so i can get to know you, i will need your name & last name preferably photo I.D so i know who you actually are before we meet up etc x  :dash:

..S....
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 06:07:16 am by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Roadster

£250 an hour

Q. What happens before i book you?   A. We will need to talk for at least 24hours so i can get to know you, i will need your name & last name preferably photo I.D so i know who you actually are before we meet up etc x  :dash:

..S....

Yeah ... well she's probably just going to have to take a number and wait her turn with me.  :drinks:

Afrobites

just read no black males, am light skined but i still consider myself black skined, but obviously am black racially. she saved me the trouble.

Afrobites

Offline BoShek

has any one seen her, any review.

Haven't seen her but at £110 for 30mins you're better off adding a tenner to that a check this hoe out. Top class performer when I saw her a couple years back. She recently popped back up on the scene. Facial not all that without the makeup but nice ass and tits and she does everything she say she do.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Afrobites

Haven't seen her but at £110 for 30mins you're better off adding a tenner to that a check this hoe out. Top class performer when I saw her a couple years back. She recently popped back up on the scene. Facial not all that without the makeup but nice ass and tits and she does everything she say she do.

Good looking out, i remember making plans to meet up wiv her but she was in london at the time and couldn't make it back for the meet. i think she off now