Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Surrey Independent - Byfleet A3, M25 Surrey  (Read 2970 times)

5 review(s) for GourmetLove (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

password02

I had a bad experience with this lady a few weeks in March -

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I put in a RB and was contacted by her on the day - My request was for a 2pm 2 hour meet and she replied saying Yes with a slightly higher RB - Looking at the other RB and reading a couple of positive reviews I decided to call her and accept her higher bid.

She explained that she was busy with her work schedule most of the afternoon but would be available from 3pm - she gave me directions and also confirmed by text - It was a solid 2 hour drive for me as I am near top end of the m25 and she was near the bottom end - Agreed all good at 3pm and left my house at 1pm to get to her place .

I am now near junction 20/21 on the M25 when I start to get a buzz on my phone - another buzz and then another buzz - so that is 3 texts in a space of 2 mins. I get off at jt 19 and read the messages -

''Sorry but I have taken a full price booking and I am now unable to meet you''  WTF - I am half way down on the M25 and she cancels me for a full price booking!!

I read the 2nd text - Can you confirm receipt of the text and the 3rd text read - ''Did you get my text to cancel''

I reply saying that I am already half way down to see you and I have spent nearly an hour driving. Why have you taken another booking when you are already booked to see me at 3pm I replied? I also added that it was not very professional and not good service to lose a client so you can get paid more. A booking is a booking.

She then came back and sent me a text to say I have been trying to haggle her prices and to go back and see EE girls at £80 ph

Again  :scare: :scare: :scare: - It was her that replied to MY RB at a discounted rate to her published rate.

I could not bother to reply so just looked for a plan B and had a nice relaxing session with The Lovely Emily instead.

The funny side to this is that on 2 out of my last 4 RB done in the last 4 /5 weeks she has sent in a RB!!! very weird.

So in short - A Negative for canceling my booking within the space of an hour so she can see another client who will pay her full 2 hour rate.

Not going back -  :thumbsdown:

Offline Tonyleung

agreed total Negative. 110% Deserved.

That's fucking people about.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 01:25:30 am by Tonyleung »

Offline shagbambi

A real pity.

This has always been my fear with RB's, that your pre-arranged punt gets sidelined for a better offer, though many on this board swear by them.

Loveit

Maybe we should all return the compliment!

Offline iPad3

Sorry to hear that PW, that's just bad form on her part all round.

Another time waster removed from my HL.

If your reading SI that's a full price 2 hour booking you've already lost. No doubt more here would have booked the same so your dumb ass prossie logic has in fact already cost you considerably more than the extra you made by fucking over Password!

Offline claretandblue

she has a ukpunting tab/review on her awork profile, i wonder if she will add this one to it also, somehow i think not!

Offline smiths

I put in a RB and was contacted by her on the day - My request was for a 2pm 2 hour meet and she replied saying Yes with a slightly higher RB - Looking at the other RB and reading a couple of positive reviews I decided to call her and accept her higher bid.

She explained that she was busy with her work schedule most of the afternoon but would be available from 3pm - she gave me directions and also confirmed by text - It was a solid 2 hour drive for me as I am near top end of the m25 and she was near the bottom end - Agreed all good at 3pm and left my house at 1pm to get to her place .

I am now near junction 20/21 on the M25 when I start to get a buzz on my phone - another buzz and then another buzz - so that is 3 texts in a space of 2 mins. I get off at jt 19 and read the messages -

''Sorry but I have taken a full price booking and I am now unable to meet you''  WTF - I am half way down on the M25 and she cancels me for a full price booking!!

I read the 2nd text - Can you confirm receipt of the text and the 3rd text read - ''Did you get my text to cancel''

I reply saying that I am already half way down to see you and I have spent nearly an hour driving. Why have you taken another booking when you are already booked to see me at 3pm I replied? I also added that it was not very professional and not good service to lose a client so you can get paid more. A booking is a booking.

She then came back and sent me a text to say I have been trying to haggle her prices and to go back and see EE girls at £80 ph

Again  :scare: :scare: :scare: - It was her that replied to MY RB at a discounted rate to her published rate.

I could not bother to reply so just looked for a plan B and had a nice relaxing session with The Lovely Emily instead.

The funny side to this is that on 2 out of my last 4 RB done in the last 4 /5 weeks she has sent in a RB!!! very weird.

So in short - A Negative for canceling my booking within the space of an hour so she can see another client who will pay her full 2 hour rate.

Sounds like a right greedy cunt, I hope this review will cost her some business as she deserves. :thumbsdown:

Offline Massiveerection

Sorry to hear that PW, that's just bad form on her part all round.

Another time waster removed from my HL.

If your reading SI that's a full price 2 hour booking you've already lost. No doubt more here would have booked the same so your dumb ass prossie logic has in fact already cost you considerably more than the extra you made by fucking over Password!

Ditto. Lost another booking here SI. Sorry you got arsed about PW.

Offline xsw21

She bid on my RB too and i was planning to aceept as she looked like the best one , but not now that ive read this  :thumbsdown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

She bid on my RB too and i was planning to aceept as she looked like the best one , but not now that ive read this  :thumbsdown:

If the greedy cunt charged sensible rates she wouldn't have to bid on reverse bookings, £200 an hour is crazy for someone of her age, I hope this review does her a lot of damage.     :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

raylondoner

Makes you feel like making a booking then cancelling at short notice because you got a better deal. Not worth the bother though and I'd like to think that most of us are above that.

Good to read that punters have decided not to book her because of the report - goes to prove the old proverb that the pen is mightier than the penis!  :dance:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Makes you feel like making a booking then cancelling at short notice because you got a better deal. Not worth the bother though and I'd like to think that most of us are above that.

Good to read that punters have decided not to book her because of the report - goes to prove the old proverb that the pen is mightier than the penis!  :dance:

I expect one of our enemies will have tipped her off by now ---------- they normally do.    :rolleyes:

Offline iPad3

I expect one of our enemies will have tipped her off by now ---------- they normally do.    :rolleyes:

Of course, and no doubt password hadn't washed properly so she only took the other booking as she could smell his BO from 20 miles away, whatever the outcome it will undoubtedly be password who is at fault :dash:

password02

she has a ukpunting tab/review on her awork profile, i wonder if she will add this one to it also, somehow i think not!

I did see that as well - But agreed that she is 99.9% UNLIKELY to add anything I write onto her AW profile -  We shall also see in time if any of her ''White Knights'' come on to this thread to defend her?

Time will tell

:hi:

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

I am British... Also I am   External Link/Members Only    I happen to have a dual nationality. I have been in England for 14 years, so I shall be surprised if you are able to spot any difference, except for my light accent of course

Hidden Image/Members Only

Last time I checked Russia was part of Eastern Europe

Indeed, she wasted your time + travelling costs and then let down you down.

If her service is anything like her level of professionalism, with regards to customer bookings (and keeping to them). It may be better, that you didn't punt her.

Because at current rate of £200 P/H that £3.33 per minute. 

The W/G listed below offer better VFM  :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48851.0 (£100 PH)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55598.0 (£100 PH)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52642.0 (£100 PH)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42648.0 (£100 PH @ time of your punt)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=27454.0 (£80 PH)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23423.0 (£80 PH)  :thumbsup:

Glad you enjoyed a punt  :)    after having to deal with a let down

Or just a serial bidder  :wackogirl:

100% agree!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 11:58:49 am by The_Don »

password02

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

Last time I checked Russia was part of Eastern Europe

Indeed, she wasted your time + travelling costs and then let down you down.

If her service is anything like her level of professionalism, with regards to customer bookings (and keeping to them). It may be better, that you didn't punt her.

Because at current rate of £200 P/H that £3.33 per minute. 

The W/G listed below offer better VFM  :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48851.0 (£100 PH)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55598.0 (£100 PH)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52642.0 (£100 PH)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42648.0 (£100 PH @ time of your punt)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=27454.0 (£80 PH)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23423.0 (£80 PH)  :thumbsup:

Glad you enjoyed a punt  :)    after having to deal with a let down

Or just a serial bidder  :wackogirl:

100% agree!

Yes Lovely Emily was my Plan B punt which although 30 mins only turned the day into a positive.

Offline BadT

Another one off the hotlist.

Sorry you were fucked about PW, but thanks for sharing.

raylondoner

Just as a matter of interest Password, what was her RB vs rack rate?   :(

Offline Mr Farkyhars

LL

Cheeky bitch. Although that's actually not bad advice! :D :hi:

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
She is a serial bidder - I met her off an RB a year or two ago, she still bids now but it's clear from the message that she doesn't remember it at all.  She isn't worth those stated rates at all, it was an OK punt but no more than that.  It doesn't surprise me she would let someone down because she got a better offer.

Offline Londonpunter30

She's just bid on my booking and is the best of the lot but she's off my list too

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Sorry to hear PW. Deleted from my hl too. Glad plan B worked out for you.

Offline iPad3

Power to UKP gents I'd say thats a grand shes down already, when will these bints learn!!

Ben4454

Bad show. Off the hot list. I cannot risk being time wasted.

I remember she once responded to a RB of mine and quoted a price that was double the amount I had set up.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 07:17:30 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline The_Don

I remember she once responded to a RB of mine and quoted a price that was double the amount I had set up.

:wackogirl:

RB have good and bad points.

Her reply was bad (price wise) but good that you didn't waste time on her

Ben4454

I have had worse. I once did a RB. This woman bidded on the price saying

'Shame you're not closer. Maybe next time' - someone tell me the logic of that ?

raylondoner

I have had worse. I once did a RB. This woman bidded on the price saying

'Shame you're not closer. Maybe next time' - someone tell me the logic of that ?

Maybe Sergei will have moved the harem closer next time?   :hi:

Offline king tarzan

she was very rude to me, asked her if she could lower her price a bit, she just text back 'fuck off'
very professional!!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The_Don

she was very rude to me, asked her if she could lower her price a bit, she just text back 'fuck off'
very professional!!!

Wow
some W/G, lack basic manners. If her service is as  External Link/Members Only (as her) External Link/Members Only  :D

Offline HappyandLucky

Removed from my HL and feel lucky not to have invested. A greedy cunt whose antics have now back fired by losing her several bookings.

Quesadilla

Mine was one of her positive reviews and had her in my list to see again at some point....but not after this. Off the HL.

Sorry PW!  :drinks:

raylondoner

Oh dear, I seemed to have raised this to the top of the board again, how remiss of me!  :hi:

Offline Cabbots

Taken off my hotlist too.  Some people are just dumb...

Offline Thepacifist

Sorry to hear about this greedy time waster PW. Thanks for the review. Luckily she's not my type but even if she was she'd be off the HL.

Offline Mij

Mine was one of her positive reviews and had her in my list to see again at some point....but not after this. Off the HL.

Sorry PW!  :drinks:

Same here.......not any more though...off the HL for a repeat visit...unforgivable behaviour!!
Glad your plan B worked out though PW. Shows that you def need one esp for the longer-distance meetings!

:drinks:

raylondoner

Same here.......not any more though...off the HL for a repeat visit...unforgivable behaviour!!
Glad your plan B worked out though PW. Shows that you def need one esp for the longer-distance meetings!

:drinks:

Oh no, top of the board again!  :hi: