Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Just a thought...  (Read 2027 times)

TheLastHighlander

Just wondering if anyone on here has a particular WG that they visit for nothing more than a quick HJ or BJ on a regular basis, just someone that you can pop into for 15 mins for a quick release maybe once a week or fortnight on the way home from work or a day off.

Although I am still going to continue punting and visiting different girls, it would be nice to have that one regular you can stop off to ease the pressure so to speak. Spend £20-£30, get a blowjob, shoot and leave.  :D

If so, could you recommend anyone in the Glasgow/Lanarkshire area? ;)

JazzMan

I think that's called a wife.

Offline Hardpipe

Had to laugh at that HJ or BJ from the missus got to think back for that one.
Thought that was only from wg!

TheLastHighlander

They're too expensive. And too much work. I prefer to pay than beg.  :thumbsup:

RandyF

You want to strike up a relationship with a street junkie whore TheLastHighlander.

Fine one that's rattling, you'll get regular bareback anal for a fiver.

Handheld

For edinburgh that girl has to be the BJ Queen. Waste of time going for anything longer than her suck and go £30 option. If you literally just want your wee man sucked and then leave, she has excellent skills. Good body, ok facially. I made the mistake of booking an hour before - never again.

Rangerslad

Hornyevik in Glasgow. £20 bj with cim or a facial if you like. It's just a bj only no touching n I wouldn't fuck her she's a fat munter but she knows how to suck cock cheap and works round the corner from my house

laim1690

lucylonglegs and sweet sinead

Offline nike

They're too expensive. And too much work. I prefer to pay than beg.  :thumbsup:
haha sad but true.

£30 shot and leave= fleshlite!

DG

lucylonglegs and sweet sinead

Sweetsinead no longer active but Lucy is good value.