Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mizoka  (Read 2250 times)

Exsale

I have been lurking and watching this sweet young thing for a while.

She looks pretty hot to me, but has just moved locations and has dropped her prices

Too good to be true? or has anyone seen this sexy WG?

External Link/Members Only

Offline closeshave

LL

It might be OK.  OP, proceed with caution - take one for the team if you want to - book her and turn up at the address - be prepared to walk away if: she's not the girl in the pics; has a shitty attitude or seems unfriendly; doesn't confirm the services that you've seen on her profile that you would like to indulge in.  Also have a backup plan in the same area.

Offline Londonpunter30

She's a repeat offender and comes back with a new profile every few weeks.  Another bad service Romanian don't bother

Offline HappyandLucky

Avoid at all costs. I have not seen her but she has had several previous profiles all with neg feedback on here.  :hi:

Exsale

Thank you so much to everyone who has replied. She was most certainly on my Hot List - but not any longer  :hi:

Offline billyrider

I saw her in a west London branch of BK recently. She looked mighty fine and I couldn't believe my eyes.

She did have 2 Sergei's with her. One young and quite menacing looking and the other looked like an over tanned EE gypsy with blonde greasy hair.

Naturally they were arguing with the staff and amongst themselves. They drove off in a dodgy old blue Astra.

LL

I saw her in a west London branch of BK recently. She looked mighty fine and I couldn't believe my eyes.

She did have 2 Sergei's with her. One young and quite menacing looking and the other looked like an over tanned EE gypsy with blonde greasy hair.

Naturally they were arguing with the staff and amongst themselves. They drove off in a dodgy old blue Astra.
Cliché by numbers.  That sounds like a bunch of bullshit.  :lol:

Offline HappyandLucky

Cliché by numbers.  That sounds like a bunch of bullshit.  :lol:
+1  :hi:

Offline billyrider

Thanks for that vote of confidence  :hi:

No need to BS about a skank like her but as always one is entitled to their own opinion on what they read here.

Offline HappyandLucky

Thanks for that vote of confidence  :hi:

No need to BS about a skank like her but as always one is entitled to their own opinion on what they read here.
Your previous post stated you met her and she looked mighty fine and you could not believe your eyes. Now you state she is a skank.  :unknown: . Why the sudden change?

Offline billyrider

Skank based on the reports of her on here. Considering the amount written about her I'm sure it's OK to refer to her as a skank.

She looked very attractive and is super skinny with a wonderful bust.

As for met, not the case simply saw her and couldn't believe my eyes. I was keen to have a go when I first saw her profile over a year ago while she was based in Hounslow.  After researching her on here I realised to give her wide berth.

Not sure how often on a random normal day you bump into someone you have punted with or wanted to punt with.  A first for me...