Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sarah-Jane of Allure  (Read 3223 times)

Offline Geraint

External Link/Members Only

OK first review so here goes

Booked 1.5 hours incall £140 - location is a discreet place in DH9

Comms with Allure was very good, although due to calendar clashes it took a while to find a time when we were both available but it was worth it.

When I arrived she answered the door in a sexy little red number. Was lead upstairs and it was straight into DFK as she undressed me. Once ready she pushed me back onto the bed for some OWO (she did ask if I wanted it covered).  After a short session of oral I asked for anal and she was more than happy to oblige.  Pulled out to finish in her mouth.

Some chat and mutual fondling, then it was time for some reserve oral, followed sex in mish and doggy with some more anal thrown in. After that it was time to leave and the drive home.

As said elsewhere this is one great milf. I am already planning my next visit  :)

Offline stanleyjohn

She is the best WG MILF in the area in my opinion, I was lucky and got a booking before she became so well known, bloody impossible to get a 2nd booking though.

themademan2

She is the best WG MILF in the area in my opinion, I was lucky and got a booking before she became so well known, bloody impossible to get a 2nd booking though.
I'm having same problem too he he he. I should have kept her to myself! Ended up wasting £50 at diamonds booking Angel thinking it might be her as a double agent  :wackogirl:

Toshiba

ooooooooooooo a new agency.............keep the so called biguns on their toes, these sound much better than the chubby chasers amour and the roma loving two in a flat diamonds  :thumbsup:

Offline AndyMac1

This girl really is the find of the century.  I am IN LOVE with her and I am going to marry her and take her away from you all lol!!!!

In my fucking dreams!!!!

themademan2

Just seen her tonight. As fab as ever giving 110% effort. Even kind enough to give a raffle ticket out, think she said draw was at end of month for a free session for the winner!

Offline OscarC

Off to see her tomorrow to see what all the fuss is about :-)

Offline OscarC

Off to see her tomorrow to see what all the fuss is about :-)

Bugger, she cancelled her appointments today :-(

Offline johnny34

I suspect shes knackered after all the attention she has had recently... :D

Offline AndyMac1

FPMSL!!!!!!!!!   :lol:

Offline Sar-Major

I pray she doesn't cancel MY appointment at the weekend, or I'll be fekin gutted,  :scare: :scare: :scare:

:hi:   :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac