Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shop changing room sex?  (Read 1566 times)

Offline theHappyLondonPigeon

So, inspired by the 'Weirdest place you've ever cum' thread I wanted to know if anyone has had sex in a shop changing room?

It's something that sounds fun but I'm wondering how possible it is without getting caught and also if it's something that happens reasonably often.

Any thoughts/experiences/advice? :)

Offline Corus Boy

Yes and it is hard to be discreet!

Wobbly walls, rattling doors, curtains, sounds carry, attentive assistants all make it difficult.

You don't have to worry about CCTV though.

Offline MancSean

Never done that but have done it in the loo on a ba flight back from moscow,  the disabled loos in canary wharf and in one of them loo cabins behind st Paul 's all with my ex not a wg though

Aren't the shop staff wise to a male and female going into the changing rooms together?

Or do you have to just pick your shop carefully?

raylondoner

Some helpful clothing stores give you a card with a number on it when you enter the changing room, I think the number indicates how many times you are allowed to cum during your allotted time  :thumbsup:

Offline mh

You don't have to worry about CCTV though.

Well ... there are plenty of videos online of women in changing rooms.

Offline Corus Boy

Some helpful clothing stores give you a card with a number on it when you enter the changing room, I think the number indicates how many times you are allowed to cum during your allotted time  :thumbsup:

Oh I wish it was so!  :D

Offline Corus Boy

Aren't the shop staff wise to a male and female going into the changing rooms together?

Or do you have to just pick your shop carefully?

Choose carefully and if you are shopping with a lady, it would seem normal to me to check the fitting.

Offline King Kenny

My peccadillo is wearing women knickers (each to their own). I was in a small independent lingerie store in a town near to me a few years back when the owner (who was the only one working in store) allowed me to try on a few pairs, bringing me some to try on. I returned at a later date for an appointment before she opened the shop for a private fitting. After she's helped me in and out of a few pairs (with predictable result down below) I asked if she'd be willing to make it "go soft again". It transpired that she'd had some WGs come and buy some underwear for the parlour down the road, and had always fantasised about being paid for sex, so we agreed I'd pay her £50 for a fuck. Unforgettable (for good reasons).

So any shop recommendations in London that come to mind?

Offline Corus Boy

So any shop recommendations in London that come to mind?

Ann Summers, in Cardiff have loose security towards the changing rooms.

There is a shop called Passion, on City Road, that makes it easy.