Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh.Amber touring Bristol?  (Read 920 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Another tourer seemingly but yet again NO FUCKING NUMBER DISPLAYED!   :dash: :dash:

So maybe just selling her PG. :unknown:

Looks pretty hot and seems she used to get called Rita Oral and Cock Loving Cerys.  :thumbsup:

Interesting she mentions OWO as sucking cock bareback.  I suppose this is why a lot of prossies mention bareback when they really mean OWO whilst to many of us punters it can mean unprotected fucking.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 11:24:20 am by Roth »

Offline Roth

She logged in to AW today and her profile headline says her phone number is on the page.  Funny old thing there is no number!  :dash:

What are the chances that when the number does go up again she'll change her location back to Cardiff?   :dash: :dash:

Looks like she's using the Bank Holiday weekend to sell her PG in Bristol.  :dash:

Hope I'm wrong.  :unknown:

Offline Qwerty

I tried emailing - deleted without being read, think you're right about the PG scam.

Offline Roth

I tried emailing - deleted without being read, think you're right about the PG scam.

Yep nothing by email.    :thumbsdown: I got her number by PM but it just went straight to voicemail.  Sounds like a scammer.  :dash: :dash:

Offline Roth

DEFINATELY PG SCAMMING IN BRISTOL OVER THE WEEKEND  :dash: :dash:

My email was also deleted without being read.  :angry: :mad:

She's now advertising her number and she's switched location back to Cardiff.   :dash: :dash:

Name changed now to Red Hot Amber.  :wackogirl:

spkmstr48

DEFINATELY PG SCAMMING IN BRISTOL OVER THE WEEKEND  :dash: :dash:

My email was also deleted without being read.  :angry: :mad:

She's now advertising her number and she's switched location back to Cardiff.   :dash: :dash:

Name changed now to Red Hot Amber.  :wackogirl:

Yeah, not much point promoting yourself as Welsh in Wales.  :lol:

JV547845

She's a weird one.  Good on Bluebirds having a good punt or two with her but she's not worth the trip for me.