Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I'm off to Portsmouth!!!  (Read 2357 times)

Offline FLYING BLUE

Nice looking BUT, £90 for 30 mins, no, no, no :thumbsdown:

David Larry

Worth every penny, IMO... I'd be done in 30s. LOL

Online finn5555

She is dynamite and worth booking for longer than 30 mins  :hi:

Offline FLYING BLUE

She is dynamite and worth booking for longer than 30 mins  :hi:

Being a Northerner, I guess I'm just not used to Southern prices :D

Hayley-x-x all good things said about her so enjoy !!!!

David Larry

Offline Shyandrew2001

Unsure of the point of this being posted in the north east section?

David Larry

It's all in the title, I'm from the NE and just happened to stumble across some hotties "out of town". No harm done?  :wacko:

David Larry

... call it a bit of banter.

Offline stanleyjohn

I agree, what is the point in this posting. If you wanna travel and punt fair enough  but there is enough info and banter on here without brining in stuff from the other end of the country.

David Larry

You don't have to read it. Feel free to delete it Admin. Cheers.

Offline johnr1

I agree, what is the point in this posting. If you wanna travel and punt fair enough  but there is enough info and banter on here without brining in stuff from the other end of the country.

You make a good point SJ but I do travel up and down the country so knowing what is on offer does help at times  :thumbsup:

Offline stanleyjohn

Understand that John but I am sure if you fancied a punt on the road you would do your research prior to going, after all AW gives you that opportunity.

Online finn5555

Lighten up fella's or the miserable northern bastards tag may well just stick  :hi:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Nice looking BUT, £90 for 30 mins, no, no, no :thumbsdown:

Her 3 hour rate is very good. She certainly has enough skills and props to entertain you fully for 3 hours too. Big positive from me. Review to follow when I can.

I do not normally recommend a girl's AW PG, but hers will certainly have your eyes, if nothing else, popping.  :D   

Offline PlasticGeordie

I dom't wish this to sound like a rebuke Mr Larry  :) But isn't it time you actually booked someone ? How much reassurance do you need ?

Offline jarrovian

He has got a point David, we know you've been to see sheng but I think its time you took the plunge with a wg ;)

David Larry

Haha, gentlemen... you are both so very right. In all honesty, I'm a nervous wreck as I think too much instead of just getting on with it and getting stuck in. I'll get there!!! I do have another booking with Sheng so, hopefully, this time round I won't be as nervous and a little more used to it... then it's Tori Taylor!!! :D
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 09:32:48 am by David Larry »

Offline Mansell

Just follow the advice I have given you by PM David and you'll have a great time. Get that booking in PDQ.

Warwick Hunt

My advise would not to be too hasty David, unless you have a bottomless pit of money.

There is nothing wrong with continuing to liaise with Sheng for as long as you like.
While "punting" can be exiting and fun, it also has its downsides too. One of the them is that its very addictive, which means as i have already stated, this can turn out to be a very expensive hobby indeed.
So therefore do not rush into this game, the longer you take the better, talk about it as much as you like David.
If however you do decide to take the plunge, TT is the ideal choice in my view, but remember that this lady is by no means par for the course. Heed the advise of the likes of Mansell and the other guys, don't allow yourself to fall into the same traps as some of us.
So take your time, and should decide never to participate, then that's ok  :hi:

David Larry

Thanks for the advice gents. Hugely appreciated and so thankful I found these forums.

TA_BA

I met Hayley for out an outcall when she was visiting the Manchester area and I was there on business ... one of the best punts of my life! and have quite a few saucy pictures to remind me!

Offline AnthG

External Link/Members Only

Jesus she does A-Levels too. She looks major stunning. (And looking more, she is a university student too -- there needs to be a drool smillee for exact times like this).

As an idea if everyone in the North East "invested" £20 each it might be enough to convince her to move to Newcastle after her university studies are over. :)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 07:13:51 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline albsure69

Where was she when Portsmouth were in the Premier League and I had a reason to visit there?

She could certainly have got me relaxed after that long coach trip!