Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Emilly (Colindale)  (Read 8427 times)

8 review(s) for Lovely Emilly (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I like to thank, mrhappypants and SamLP for the feed back they offered and the others, that review before Emilly  :thumbsup:

Services:
FK
Kissing
Hand job
DT
OWO
CIM
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £120 per hour (for longer bookings £200 for 2 hours, offers better value IMO)

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's (maid), her English is, ok to good.

Location: Flat in modern block, nicely done, clean and very easy access. Big bedroom, fit for use and ok bed. Bathroom with a bath and shower (attachment).
Free parking near by (less then 5 mins walk). Permit zones + Pay and display (next to the block)
Tube = Colindale less than 5 mins walk.

Would I visit again: Yes

Pictures: Don't show her face (she has more in PG). Body wise, its her and I found her attractive.
Face wise, she looks like a mix between Anna-Louise Plowman (SG1 Osiris) and Dina meyer (starship troopers)

The girl: Mid to long Blond hair, size 8, 5.1, Mid to late 20's, smallish but real tits with a nice body (see below pictures).

Plus + Her attitude and service was good, she got a little naughty during the punt (in a good way). No clock watching, I was late and I run over, on one over on my punts. Nearly made the next punter wait and seen him walking down the corridor after I left the flat  :D

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PLeisure

marty_mcfly

A century of reviews. Fantastic achievement.

johnnyboy61

Congratulations on your Century! Thank you for all your reviews which have been very helpful to me since I joined, especially as we operate in a similar area of London.  Thank you also for posting the Album - it's very useful to have access to these pictures.  Unfortunately we don't have the same taste in TV programmes/ films so I'll have to do a search of the two actresses you mention in order to get some idea of what she looks like facially.

Offline sticko

An amazing achievement TD; I take my hat off to you.  We joined UKP at more or less the same time and I have been comprehensively put to shame, both in posts and of course reviews. 

Keep it up, and Emily, previously a strong contender, is now high on the HL.

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

HornyByNature

Congrats on your 100th review, she's been on my list for a while and mayb time to see her.

Will start contributing my reviews. I have a list of them to post

Offline smiths

I like to thank, mrhappypants and SamLP for the feed back they offered and the others, that review before Emilly  :thumbsup:

Services:
FK
Kissing
Hand job
DT
OWO
CIM
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £120 per hour (for longer bookings £200 for 2 hours, offers better value IMO)

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's (maid), her English is, ok to good.

Location: Flat in modern block, nicely done, clean and very easy access. Big bedroom, fit for use and ok bed. Bathroom with a bath and shower (attachment).
Free parking near by (less then 5 mins walk). Permit zones + Pay and display (next to the block)
Tube = Colindale less than 5 mins walk.

Would I visit again: Yes

Pictures: Don't show her face (she has more in PG). Body wise, its her and I found her attractive.
Face wise, she looks like a mix between Anna-Louise Plowman (SG1 Osiris) and Dina meyer (starship troopers)

The girl: Mid to long Blond hair, size 8, 5.1, Mid to late 20's, smallish but real tits with a nice body (see below pictures).

Plus + Her attitude and service was good, she got a little naughty during the punt (in a good way). No clock watching, I was late and I run over, on one over on my punts. Nearly made the next punter wait and seen him walking down the corridor after I left the flat  :D

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only and profile:

101 reviews in 7 months, really fantastic Don and thanks for doing them. :drinks:

Offline SamLP

TD, first and foremost congratulations on reaching 100+ reviews. A lot of really good work which is very helpful and insightful.

Glad you enjoyed Emilly. I saw her last week after a few months of not seeing her. She is top drawer and I know what you mean that she can get dirty during the punt. Here you have a petite girl that's all smiles and is very polite that transforms during the punt. Constant eye contact during owo, gets into the sex and looks up with pleading eyes and says please fuck me. I felt my boner become even harder when she started to say that. A thoroughly enjoyable punt.

Offline ash_g

Great review Don and congrat's on 100+. Does her arse REALLY look like that in real life?

Offline SamLP

She has a very nice arse, nice to grab and squeeze and great view in doggy.

Offline monstar

Thanks for the review Don, very useful as always and your 100th review - top man!  :hi: :drinks:

Emily added to the HL.  :thumbsup:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Excellent review as always The Don.

Congratulations and thanks for sharing 100 reviews and counting. Your positive reviews have been a very good and reliable source for me.

Emilly was already high in my hl and thanks to your review and album links, I will certainly be looking to see her soon.

:drinks:   

Offline The Beano

Thanks for the review TD, especially as it's your 100th. She's got a gorgeous looking arse, on the HL!
TB

Offline The Beano

Just realised that was my 100th post. What a coincidence!
TB

Offline naz

Thanks for the review Don, tried txting her a fews weeks ago no response. Back on my hotlist will try to book her again as she is not to far from me.

Offline ForrestGump

Thanks for this review Don. Glad it was a good one. Congrats on the review century (+1 already) FG  :drinks:

password02

Nice review Mr Don and congrats on your century of reviews - A remarkable achievement in such a short time.

Thanks for sharing - Perhaps all the 1,000's of lurkers on UKP reading this will put them to shame so they can also contribute to the best and only punting forum in the world!!!

:hi:

Offline The_Don

Thanks for all the comments  :thumbsup:

I used to be a lurker (just reading)   :(

I'm still a litlle lazy, in adding reviews (70% + have been added, but some may never get added  :blush: )

After all the help this forum and its members have offered me. I'm just glad that I, can contribute something back.

Offline smiths

Thanks for all the comments  :thumbsup:

I used to be a lurker (just reading)   :(

I'm still a litlle lazy, in adding reviews (70% + have been added, but some may never get added  :blush: )

After all the help this forum and its members have offered me. I'm just glad that I, can contribute something back.

You have contributed an enormous amount, who knows how many punters your reviews have helped, i would bet its a lot. :thumbsup:

Offline The_Don

Recently my plan A / B / C didn't work and I needed to be some where later that the day.

So I found my self going back for more, and it gets better each time  :)

The only downside is the maid is a little lazy, (keeping on top of comm)  :(

I also spoke with a W.G  (called) "Amy" who now shares with Emilly.

Amy has been reviewed here (of her A/W ID number has) but some profile swapping going on  :unknown:

« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 12:25:04 am by The_Don »

Offline The_Don

« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 08:11:48 pm by The_Don »

Expl1cit

Can any one confirm this is the same W/G as in the linked reviews (Blanka19) ?

I think its a different girl. 

Amy aka Blanka19 is covering for Kasia while she is away for a while in Poland.  Emily is a different girl who previously shared a flat with Kasia.

Strangely I tried to book both today,  Amy was available but Emily's phone goes straight to voicemail.

Offline smiths

I think its a different girl. 

Amy aka Blanka19 is covering for Kasia while she is away for a while in Poland.  Emily is a different girl who previously shared a flat with Kasia.

Strangely I tried to book both today,  Amy was available but Emily's phone goes straight to voicemail.

I do to but aren't 100% certain.

Offline arkenciel

with that sort of review, this seem a safe bet of a good punt.

brolin_76

Offline JamesRockford

Nice view from behind.  However, this new profile doesn't show owo whereas Emily seems to have provided the Don with owo.

Sad, the youth of today!

Offline SamLP

is it her new profile. can anyone confirm? :cool: :coolgirl:

External Link/Members Only

She's grown 4 inches if it is and of course she's not aged as she's still 26 according to her profile  :D
I think she told me she was really 30 when I saw her which would make her 31/32 now. Would be interested to know if it's indeed her as she was a firecracker.

She used to offer OWO & CIM and the girl on this profile offers neither. If there's no OWO, I wouldn't book no matter how good she previously was.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 06:31:24 pm by SamLP »

Offline The_Don

is it her new profile. can anyone confirm? :cool: :coolgirl:

External Link/Members Only

She's grown 4 inches if it is and of course she's not aged as she's still 26 according to her profile  :D
I think she told me she was really 30 when I saw her which would make her 31/32 now. Would be interested to know if it's indeed her as she was a firecracker.

She used to offer OWO & CIM and the girl on this profile offers neither. If there's no OWO, I wouldn't book no matter how good she previously was.

I would agree, 4 inches difference, lack of OWO and CIM.

Also to note she was short 5.1 ish vs 5.6 on this new profile

I've punting her a number of times in Colindale and Acton. Before her old profile was in Bristol and then, went inactive. I remembered, CIM was something she did with out hesitation. To me this "new Emilly" (in the linked profile) doesn't sound like the we punted (IMO).     

Expl1cit

The original Lovely Emily was 5' 4" to be precise and one of my best punts of 2015.  In my original 2015 UKP review I said I'd rate Emily third just behind Shy Tiffany and Cute Kasia but with the other two now gone back without a plan to return I can certainly see more visits with Emily

As it turns out, Emily also left in late 2015 and my trio of awesome polish WGs were all gone.  Shy Tiffany did make a return recently and i've seen her quite a few times since, but Cute Kasia never resurfaced.  I've punted countless popular polish WGs in 2016 (NaughtyNatt, LovelyEmily106, Aleksandra, JenniferGFE, SexyMegan, PetiteSami and Shy Tiffany to name a few) and several others with less popularity here, but the thought of Lovely Emily resurfacing is fantastic news, and could only be topped if Cute Kasia made a comeback.

I will be making a booking with EmilyLove this week and will post a review to confirm if she is the original one but i'm almost certain she is, with a little inside knowledge I have  :rolleyes:

Offline golden bull

yes I would love to find out if she was the original Emily. I punted her many times when she first appeared in Southall area and she was one of my faves. I've also seen Cute Kasia at the same place. I was also told that security at the place where they worked out from at the time knew what was going on and Kasia had to hand over 500 squids to the scumbag for him to keep quiet.

Expl1cit

I will be making a booking with EmilyLove this week and will post a review to confirm if she is the original one but i'm almost certain she is, with a little inside knowledge I have  :rolleyes:

I couldn't wait to see Emily so I made a booking for earlier today and I can confirm she is the original one! Gorgeous as ever providing an awesome GFE just as I remembered with extremely passionate kissing.  She has apparantly been back since September, surprised nobody picked up on this sooner, given she was a very popular one here on UKP.

Review to follow shortly...  :yahoo:

Offline KorbenDallas

Yep, it's her new profile! She's back  :dance: