Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kandi / Glasgow  (Read 4619 times)

2 review(s) for Finest Kandi Girl (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

mavgoose

External Link/Members Only

Another blast from the past.......

First seen kandi about 15 months ago , then she went off the radar for a year or more. She had made such an impression on me that I had to see her again. And boy , I was not disappointed.

Comms were a little bit scatty , reflecting kandi's slightly ditzy blond nature. But I urge you to persevere , the rewards are plentiful.
She is usually available a couple of days a week , normally at city centre hotels. Profile accurate , 30 something blond with a smoking hot body. Small ish breasts but responsive nipples.
It's just the way she gets into the physical side of things that is mesmerising. Deep French kissing , a little dirty talk and very very good OWO means I'm more than happy.
We had used up my 30 minute time , but she kept me hard & wanted to go for a quick second round as she wanted to come , again. we didn't quite manage that , but I had a second "mini" splash over her breasts as she asked me to remind her how much a dirty / naughty girl she had been. !!?!?!?!!

A hot lady with a great body and a dirty mind.
A must see. And a must see again , for me.

:thumbsup:

Offline tazman1002001

Nice review.....only thing for me is she just looks so thin I would be scared to break her lol...
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

DG

Nice review Mav, unlike Taz I like them thin so I'm tempted.

chico1000

Been on my hotlist for awhile. Will keep trying thanks for review.

RandyF

Late 30's is it?  She looks like one of those gym bunny MILF sorts.  Claims 34...

Doesn't half rabbit on a bit on her profile  :unknown:

mavgoose

I'd guess she is 35-37. But , I am pretty useless at ages normally.
She is slim & toned. Probably the slimmest girl I've been with.

Like miss Alex - but a bit taller.

RandyF

Aye she looks OK, just never managed to get a hold of her.

Offline tazman1002001

I'd guess she is 35-37. But , I am pretty useless at ages normally.
She is slim & toned. Probably the slimmest girl I've been with.

Like miss Alex - but a bit taller.

In her recent pics her boobs look bigger...is that just a padded bra or has she maybe put on some weight and its hit her boobs?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

chico1000

Aye she looks OK, just never managed to get a hold of her.
Aww Randy ya big fluffy :rose:

mavgoose

In her recent pics her boobs look bigger...is that just a padded bra or has she maybe put on some weight and its hit her boobs?

She's definitely not put on weight. Her boobs are quite small , and hang just a little. Lovely responsive nipples though.....!!

Offline solway

Another blast from the past.......

Oh yes - my all time favourite from Aquarious days.She really loved her music.

Fantastic legs - I think her age will be about right. I need to have a reunion. 

Offline solway

This part was my comment :

"Oh yes - my all time favourite from Aquarious days.She really loved her music.

Fantastic legs - I think her age will be about right. I need to have a reunion."

Just getting a little too excited at the thought of a re-visit  :D 

RandyF

"Oh yes - my all time favourite from Aquarious days.She really loved her music"

Eh Solway?  I don't follow, it's late.  She some old fucking sauna trout?

Hibernian

She looks good to me
I wondered whether she was Scottish Honey?

Offline Bubbling

chico1000

Yep, the same girl.
Was Scottish Honey a previous profile on AW I can't see any reviews on here?

RandyF

Oh for fucks sake.  Embarrassed to admin I fell for this one - even called her a few times  :dash:

If that Honey forget about her being late 30s. She's in the big 4-0's.

I'm not paying to fuck a cock addled career whore. No thanks. If only they'd have the decency and where-with-all to retire  :bomb:

Offline tazman1002001

Oh for fucks sake.  Embarrassed to admin I fell for this one - even called her a few times  :dash:

If that Honey forget about her being late 30s. She's in the big 4-0's.

I'm not paying to fuck a cock addled career whore. No thanks. If only they'd have the decency and where-with-all to retire  :bomb:

Clearly you've seen her in the sauna days...was she any good that all we want to know...?
Banned by:

mavgoose

Yes. I seen her once under her old profile.
Randy , if you're not going to see any girls who tweak a few years off their ages ,
you might as well retire from punting now.....

Another pointless sensationalist look at me post. Aren't I funny with my wording. Look at me.

You'll be sharing a banned cell for the week with your nemesis TJ soon.

Offline muffherwell91

A hot lady with a great body and a dirty mind.
A must see. And a must see again , for me.

:thumbsup:
Great review. :) Facially how would you describe her mavgoose?

mavgoose

Facially , I find kandi very attractive. She has defined features , in line with her slim body. If I seen her in a bar , I'd be instantly attracted to her. Her smoking hot body would obviously help this attraction.

Her hair is a little shorter than her photos. But not much.
Finding it difficult to liken her to a celebrity....

Maybe like a slightly older Beth Behrs.

Google " two broke girls ".

Hibernian

I saw her a couple of years ago as Scottish Honey - great punt

RandyF

Yes. I seen her once under her old profile.
Randy , if you're not going to see any girls who tweak a few years off their ages ,
you might as well retire from punting now.....

Another pointless sensationalist look at me post. Aren't I funny with my wording. Look at me.

You'll be sharing a banned cell for the week with your nemesis TJ soon.

Yeah, should've noticed it was Honey before I ever took an interest  :dash:  Duhhh.  Should've noticed you were a delusional fluffy cunt prone to falling in love with prostitutes and there smokin' hot bodies, before I paid any attention to your review - I'd just assumed you were a normal punter  :dash:  Duhhh.

Q.  What celebrity glamour model babe, does a(ny) 40 yo+ old Glasgow career MILF whore resemble?
A.  None.

chico1000

Randy it's no surprise to you that I'll support mavgoose over your silly comments.  But having followed up on some of his recommendations I can personally vouch for their accuracy.  I fully intend to visit Kandi and again I don't see any previous reviews from you on her.
I really don't understand what's up with you.

Offline tazman1002001

Randy it's no surprise to you that I'll support mavgoose over your silly comments.  But having followed up on some of his recommendations I can personally vouch for their accuracy.  I fully intend to visit Kandi and again I don't see any previous reviews from you on her.
I really don't understand what's up with you.

He is filling in for TJ and being a BIGGER wanker than usual......
Banned by:

chico1000

He is filling in for TJ and being a BIGGER wanker than usual......
Who me or randy just want to clear that up?:D

Offline tazman1002001

The Randy Shandy drinker.... :drinks:
Banned by:

chico1000

mavgoose

Apologies randingo.

I'll stop trying to help out others who ask me direct questions about my opinions.
I'll run it by you first , for approval.

!

RandyF

Apologies randingo.

I'll stop trying to help out others who ask me direct questions about my opinions.
I'll run it by you first , for approval.

!

Play fair Mavgoose, I'm the last brotha that'll be paying any mind to your pish.

I'm wise to your delusional prostitute dates of passionate love making.  I'm sure your new best mate Chico will read and appraise them 1000x over though - and listen mate, if you wanted to save yourself a shit load of time, he could even write them for you.  Be like your 'review bitch' - Just an idea, andno one would notice. Mums the word  :thumbsup:

Offline sweetcheeks

just had a nice wee 30 minutes with Kandi this afternoon, IMO I would put her age at 35/36.