Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Virgin Needs Punting Advice  (Read 1130 times)

Stuckinvalleys

Had absolute crap luck with women so I have resorted to considering punting to lose my virginity but I do not know where to start.  Anyone know any girls that are good with nervous virgins in South Wales

Offline charlie-mott

You could try putting up a reverse bid on adultwork explaining what you want.

Stuckinvalleys

Offline HughJardon

I wouldnt whole heartedly recommend losing my Virginity to a Working Girl, surely theres a bit of Muff at your college work etc that you fancy tapping.

If not come back with a brief description, black asian, white, busty flat chested etc

Youll get good advice here, and will get your nuts guided into a quivering pussy in no time at all

good luck

Offline virtualplayer

Are you looking to go see her or her come to you?

If you can drive go see Welsh Brunette near Bridgend or if you can get to Swansea Casey Love will take care of you

Stuckinvalleys

I wouldnt whole heartedly recommend losing my Virginity to a Working Girl, surely theres a bit of Muff at your college work etc that you fancy tapping.

If not come back with a brief description, black asian, white, busty flat chested etc

Youll get good advice here, and will get your nuts guided into a quivering pussy in no time at all

good luck

Wish I could but I'm technically disabled so I am stuck in the house most of the time.  I don't mind travelling, as for my ideal girl, deffo a redhead, everything else is cool

Offline HughJardon

Found this in Bridgend

External Link/Members Only

Meljob has had some favourable mentions/Newport

Id go for Hannah down the bay, great girlfriend service/Cardiff

If its your 1st pop have a look at the Punting wiki page on tips etc

:hi:

Online webpunter

Given OP's situation then probably better to go for a longer established WG, probably older & more experienced.  Where a spread of good FB.  And checkout on here by putting in the girlies User ID number into the search function top right