Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork  (Read 1063 times)

Offline KTM RIDER

Anyone else having problems accessing AW? Is the website having probs?  :unknown:

Offline charlie-mott

Yes. It's payday, so I'm guessing too many people logging on at once.

Offline webpunter

Pages now show but no pics yet.  Problems started about 20 mins / half hour ago.  Judging by previous outages then fixed in an hour or two.  The AW girlies who don't log in regularly probably won't even realize why phone quiet

Offline KTM RIDER

Cheers guys - good to know it's not just me experiencing technical problems!  :dash:

Comes in mouth

AW's working slowly for me, but no pictures to gawp at.  I'm looking on Vivastreet now.  Talk me out of it, lads.

External Link/Members Only

Too good to be true.  Deep down I know they will be stuck-up bitches, not look like their pictures, both the above or Sergei wanting my wallet.... but my balls are doing the thinking atm!

Offline webpunter

Offline KTM RIDER

:( Another one bites the dust more like!

Offline webpunter

Same mobile.  The AW girlie looks fit with nipples like scammel wheel nuts.  Not quite the same pics as on VivaS tho' !

Comes in mouth

Same mobile.  The AW girlie looks fit with nipples like scammel wheel nuts.  Not quite the same pics as on VivaS tho' !

Nice one.  Waste of time.  Lists of services contradictory.  Thanks for helping me come to my senses!

Offline berksboy

Looks like AW is now back but to late for me now.

Offline charlie-mott

Anyone else having problems accessing AW? Is the website having probs?  :unknown:

It seems to be working again now.

Offline webpunter

Thunderbirds Are Go !
This was in reference to AW seeming to be back up & running.  Then it died again.  Whilst i was doing the post the previous entry popped up

Offline HughJardon

Yip they are the bomb, brummies always get my fave prossies