Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carla or Karla - Camberwell  (Read 2529 times)

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

location: not far from camberwell green, mentioned in many reviews already.

Girl: great likeness to the pictures even facially if you like her you wont be disappointed. Despite the photo shopping the only real difference is she has less of a waist in person.

Service: OW, sex; miss, doggy, cow girl. all delivered with a friendly smile and basic english.

Not a planned punt at all, and if I'd of checked the rota I probably never would of bothered, After having a few drinks with some colleagues around the corner, I decided to have a happy go lucky punt at this parlour as it was only walking distance away and I hadn't been there in months.

The girl line up was poor, but I needed to unload so it was one of the two girls lucky day!

Karla is a Large UNIT but she's not what I'd describe as fat, her hole body felt rather toned/tight.
she has large shaped butt too, but it was nothing that particularly inspired me (as I prefer smaller frames with big butts).

Her OW was very good, but her ball licking was hesitant and practically non existent.
The sex itself was fine, can't really complain. She didn't just roll over, she did make me believe she was having a great time.

I like to finish up on the ass or tits usually and when I decided it was time to do so, she got genuinely upset and thought there was a problem with her. but she was fine after I explained to her this was my process.

Positives - genuine girl, actively looking for repeat custom.

Negatives - I didn't particularly fancy her, but balls needing unloading.... needs must and all that

£60 for 30mins

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline kefcseries

location: not far from camberwell green, mentioned in many reviews already.

Sorry for the dumb question but can you point me in the direction of these reviews? I haven't been able to find any.

I've recently rid myself of an unhealthy preoccupation with Asian girls, now replaced with an unhealthy preoccupation with Latina girls. So far it's been a nightmare, they swap profiles on AW like no-ones business, not to mention multiple ads on Vivastreet and Hallo with different phone numbers.

Offline pumps

Sorry for the dumb question but can you point me in the direction of these reviews? I haven't been able to find any.

I've recently rid myself of an unhealthy preoccupation with Asian girls, now replaced with an unhealthy preoccupation with Latina girls. So far it's been a nightmare, they swap profiles on AW like no-ones business, not to mention multiple ads on Vivastreet and Hallo with different phone numbers.

look through my reviews, type camberwell in the search bar.

Offline Brazilian Martian

I went there on Tuesday night and was offered her and the black girl but I decided to walk and ended up saving my money

Offline pumps

I went there on Tuesday night and was offered her and the black girl but I decided to walk and ended up saving my money

Life must get boring roaming around those same Latin places...

Offline Brazilian Martian

Life must get boring roaming around those same Latin places...

Nope like I say I stick to what I know but next time I want to try a dirty Romanian who looks like they have not bathed in five days I will ask for your recommendation  :hi:

Offline pumps

Nope like I say I stick to what I know but next time I want to try a dirty Romanian who looks like they have not bathed in five days I will ask for your recommendation  :hi:

Next time? Don't kid yourself there hasn't been a first time.  But if you do decide to break your Latin parlour virginity with a romanian I'll be happy to help with the choice.

Offline TescoTescoAsda

Is this candymassage in Sydenham?

Offline pumps

Is this candymassage in Sydenham?

no, and candymassage is no longer in sydenham as it has moved to Crystal palace

Offline TescoTescoAsda

Ah ok thank you very much, would you have the number for carolina that used to be at candygirls4u?  Does candygirls4u have a website?

Offline pumps

candygirls4u?  Does candygirls4u have a website?

candygirls4u - candy massage - all the same people

Offline TescoTescoAsda