Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any advice for Central Brum 2-girl?  (Read 1696 times)

Offline Mr Creosote

Afternoon all, does anyone have any ideas for a 2-girl in central Birmingham/jewellery quarter area?

I've had the pleasure of the Jenny/Sandy combo - and damn good it was too, but no real interaction between the girls - looking for something that has everyone involved in everyone else a bit more.

Any thoughts? Anyone?

willbred

Was struggling for inspiration and was going to suggest you ask Linzi at PleasureDome or try Blue Ice, but you might try Carla  External Link/Members Only

I haven't seen her in a while but she used to do a lovely two girl with another mature lady and they were "interactive". She may be outside your age range?? but doesn't look anywhere near her age and is one of the lovliest, most genuine girls I've met in this game.

Don't e mail / text, she only takes booking by phone.

Offline Mr Creosote

Thanks Will, outside of my normal age range for sure (prefer under 30)  but could well be worth a look, may need to go older to get what I'm after anyway

Offline Trevor12

Thanks Will, outside of my normal age range for sure (prefer under 30)  but could well be worth a look, may need to go older to get what I'm after anyway

Why not look further afield, and book 2 girls who are within your ideal type? If I was going to book a 2 girl, it would likely be a rare treat, so I'd make a day of it and travel to see a young, hot, interactive and well reviewed duo.

One example https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=51773.0

Offline Genetunney

I had an hour with Blond Lea and Terri. Both Czech girls.
Sorry, can't find a link atm. Don't think they are back in the UK
They interacted with each other when I asked.
Was 130 pounds. So GVFM.

Offline Wolverhampton1990

Was 130 pounds. So GVFM.
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I'd say from reading the profile that you're right about them not currently working though.

Offline Mr Creosote

Was 130 pounds. So GVFM.
always good VFM there - have seen Tery 121, and as mentioned sandy/Jenny as a duo, could be worthwhile checking out when those two are back.

not tried these my self but they look good
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:hi:
That does look tempting, will have to investigate further methinks.

Thanks for the tips so far folks will report back on final choice