Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: StickyNicky69 Paisley  (Read 3050 times)

DG

External Link/Members Only

Met Nicky recently for a MMMF session. She had advertised for a Gangbang Bukkake Party. Never having been to one before I mailed her via AW to enquire. After a couple of emails exchanged I decided to go ahead. She asked me to place a booking, which I did and she confirmed almost straight away.

I thought about it for a while and got cold feet as I wasn't sure a GB was for me after all. I emailed to let her know. She told me only one other guy had confirmed plus her hubby. I felt more comfortable with that so decided to go ahead with the booking. During these exchanges I was getting a good feel about Nicky. She seemed friendly and enthusiastic about what she did.

As requested I mailed her on the morning of the meet and she sent me her number and address. We exchanged a few more texts and I was starting to feel really good about what lay ahead. She was coming across as a really dirty and adventurous girl.

Got to her address and text to say I was there. She gave me directions to her top floor flat above a dentist in Paisley Town Centre. Metered street parking and a car park across the road. When I reached the top floor, a bit knackered as its some climb, so be warned if you're faint hearted, she opened the door and greeted me with a warm hug and kiss. She was wearing the short tight dress in her pics. She is definitely the girl in the pics and I would say her stated age and size are accurate. Her hubby and the other guy were already there.

I only saw the bedroom and bathroom, both of which were clean and tidy, apart from our clothes all over the floor.

A bit more kissing and it wasn't long before the dress came off to reveal a very curvy, not fat, sexy body with amazing large and firm tits and the most incredible long, hard nipples I have ever seen. A few moments later we were all undressed and the fun began.

Now I can't recall the exact order of things and I guess you can all work out how a GB works. But suffice to say the meeting included some amazing and very deep oral, fucking in various positions, she has a nice tight pussy. Fingering ass and pussy and a lot of playing with and sucking of her magnificent tits.

After fingering her ass she asked if I would like to try anal. We both gave it a go but it just wasn't happening on the day, but I have no doubt Nicky will offer this and will deliver if able.

The other two gents delivered their loads on her face and body before I endulged myself with Nicky. Lots more OWO, RO, fingering  and fucking until the other visitor dumped his last load on her tits. This left the stage for me. Being a one pop guy I was saving mine until the end. We had mentioned that we both enjoyed face fucking in our texts so I suggested now was the time. She was delighted with the prospect. At first she got on her knees in front of me and I thrust deep into her throat, holding the back of her head all the while. She never once tried to pull away and was producing a lot of mouth juice, which I spread all over her smiling face. I then suggested she lie on the bed with her head hanging over the side. This really took her fancy and I proceeded to face fuck her for what seemed an age. She really takes it very deep and eagerly holds it for as long as possible. :dash: When she reached the point she had had enough, hubby encouraged one more go, which she duly complied with. She did reveal she is a well trained sub and this showed throughout the meet. I've never seen a girl take a cock so hard and deep and keep smiling, begging for more. I had reached the point I was ready to blow and asked Nicky to kneel in front of me and take my load in her mouth. She covered my cock with her mouth as I wanked myself and shot my usual big load. She took it all and swallowed the lot.   :yahoo: I had worked up such a sweat and given the amount of cum flying around, I opted for a shower afterwards. Throughout the meeting, Nicky came several times. She is a very wet cummer, if not a squirter.

I should also add that Nicky kept me well hydrated with water throughout, although she did also offer juice or tea/coffee.

All in all I was there for best part of 2 hours and for £70 you won't get much better value. I'm sure I could have gone on for longer as we were all enjoying ourselves. Nicky is a very friendly girl, easy to chat with and her hubby is very accommodating in every sense of the word.

Overall an amazing first GB for me and thanks to Nicky I did some things I had never done before. I plan to see her again on my own very soon. :drinks:

stuart_gla

On her profile, days are from 10am, last booking 2-3pm.

Just in time for the kids to come back from school (gallery pic 3).

Hubby around too, pimping her out.

So, these are local swingers trying to cash in?

I'll stick with the old Glasgow Matrons, thanks!

Good review though.

DG

On her profile, days are from 10am, last booking 2-3pm.

Just in time for the kids to come back from school (gallery pic 3).

Hubby around too, pimping her out.

So, these are local swingers trying to cash in?

I'll stick with the old Glasgow Matrons, thanks!

Good review though.

Cheers mate, I had a lot of fun. Yeah I've met one of your matrons, not greatly reviewed on here but I liked her.

stuart_gla

Cheers mate, I had a lot of fun.

So, do you interact with the other guys?  Just asking.  For a friend.   :D

DG

So, do you interact with the other guys?  Just asking.  For a friend.   :D

Well you can tell your friend  :lol:;

Apart from a bit of spit roasting, no interaction between the guys. We were all straight. Did bang heads a couple of times though.  :D I understand that some gangbangs/MMMF type meets are tailored for bi guys. Don't think Nicky does that.

RandyF

DG raising the talent/class bar level, yet again  :angelgirl:

Was it with that knob-end that was in here touting StinkyNicky the other week, you were gangbanging with?   I'd him pegged as the hubby or #1 stalker  :rolleyes:

DG

Was it with that knob-end that was in here touting StinkyNicky the other week, you were gangbanging with?   I'd him pegged as the hubby or #1 stalker  :rolleyes:
Definitely not either.

laim1690

id Love to go today but I just don't have the balls and get cold feet every time I think about it,,D.G it says on her aw profile its only £40 is that a discount day?

DG

id Love to go today but I just don't have the balls and get cold feet every time I think about it,,D.G it says on her aw profile its only £40 is that a discount day?

That's how I felt but she and her hubby put me at ease straight away. £40 is for BJ only, but I never contemplated watching other guys fuck her brains out. £70 for full participation and worth every penny. Looking at the time now I hope you changed your mind and went.

laim1690

I got waylayed by work maybe next time I will have grown a set of balls

DG

You'll definitely need a pair if you take on Nicky, she's insatiable  :lol: :drinks:

RandyF

DG will take you mate.  How you feel about seeing another mans arse and baws?

Nothing homo-erotic about his btw.  You shave?

DG

DG will take you mate.  How you feel about seeing another mans arse and baws?

Nothing homo-erotic about his btw.  You shave?

Randy I don't recall you ever having seen my arse and baws, if you did I'm sure you would question your own sexuality  :lol:

As for my skills with the razor, a certain young lady I frequent was particularly impressed yesterday; apparently a well trimmed undercarriage is far more appealing and easier to lick  :dance:

RandyF

As for my skills with the razor, a certain young lady I frequent was particularly impressed yesterday; apparently a well trimmed undercarriage is far more appealing and easier to lick  :dance:

Young lady? This the reg was it?  I think I guessed who the reg is btw. Mums the word  :music: 

DG

Young lady? This the reg was it?  I think I guessed who the reg is btw. Mums the word  :music:

Maybeez aye and maybeez naw  :lol:

PM me and I'll tell you if you're right. Would hate for you to inadvertently expose my AW profile and end up like TJ.

Offline J_H

Why, what happened to TJ - somebody give him a dab on the puss?

TonyVegas

You'll definitely need a pair if you take on Nicky, she's insatiable  :lol: :drinks:

I was at her gangbang bukake on sat afternoon (16/5/15) and she is deffo insatiable she took 5 loads over her face and tits and prob would have taken more lol been to see her a Cpl of times now gonna try something new next time tho but I will prob be back for a 121 with her at some point