Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarlett......FBSM  (Read 4814 times)

Dodo

Well, following Bum's informative post I just had to pay Scarlett a visit for a bit of FBSM and i'm glad I did :wacko:

I cannot disagree with B's review, (we do seem to have similar tastes).

Scarlett is a very pretty Thai with a bit of Chinese in there. She is as English fluent as any Thai I have met and is lovely to talk to. She is an intelligent girl and shares an apartment with Nancy.
Aged 28, lovely slim figure with nice, to scale, breast's that she uses to good effect.

She only started massage three months ago but she gave me a wonderful soft (at my request) B2B. Teasing strokes all the way through and she knows how to handle a cock. I never had any problem with exploring her body......she has the most cute trimmed bush.
For those who fancy FBSM do not hesitate you will not be disappointed but bear in mind a full day for Scarlett is just a couple of clients.
Will I return?  Damm right I will. :crazy:

External Link/Members Only

Boy wonder

Nice review mate for a minute I confused bums report for bum play :wacko:

Another one to add to my my visits list thank you

Dodo

Nice review mate for a minute I confused bums report for bum play :wacko:

Another one to add to my my visits list thank you
And Boy, you'll Wonder why you aint been there before :rolleyes:

Offline Bumbuttass

Hoping to see her again next week... Think I've caught the fbsm bug now   :dance:

Dodo

the FBSM experience is so different to FS. I enjoy both but I have the more intense experience with a massage followed by the HR or OWO. I find the FBSM just so much more relaxing in that you only receive you have no need to give.

Online webpunter

the FBSM experience is so different to FS. I enjoy both but I have the more intense experience with a massage followed by the HR or OWO. I find the FBSM just so much more relaxing in that you only receive you have no need to give.
+1 and way better for edging.  My fave pastime   :)

Offline Bumbuttass

Who would you recommend for FBSM followed by OWO then Dodo?  I think I read that Soni offers this if she likes the look of you, is there anyone else?

Dodo

Who would you recommend for FBSM followed by OWO then Dodo?  I think I read that Soni offers this if she likes the look of you, is there anyone else?
Soni, Sammy and Bella i suspect would and Karen. If Scarlett had made a move towards my cock with her lips she would not have got there in time....certainly did not ask or suggest on first visit (i doubt very much that she would anyway)

adaa

Well, following Bum's informative post I just had to pay Scarlett a visit for a bit of FBSM and i'm glad I did :wacko:

Scarlett is a very pretty Thai with a bit of Chinese in there. She is as English fluent as any Thai I have met and is lovely to talk to. She is an intelligent girl and shares an apartment with Nancy.
Aged 28, lovely slim figure with nice, to scale, breast's that she uses to good effect.

She only started massage three months ago but she gave me a wonderful soft (at my request) B2B. Teasing strokes all the way through and she knows how to handle a cock. I never had any problem with exploring her body......she has the most cute trimmed bush.
For those who fancy FBSM do not hesitate you will not be disappointed but bear in mind a full day for Scarlett is just a couple of clients.

i seen her months ago ..don't believe everything they tell u ....she is very attractive .!!

Dodo

i seen her months ago ..don't believe everything they tell u ....she is very attractive .!!
Quite honestly I couldn't give a flying fuck if she started three, four or forty eight momths ago, however long she has been at it she's bloody good and ok I will go with 'very attractive' if that makes you happy. Lets have your belated review then.

adaa

her service is ok ...a proper body 2 body should surely be done on a double bed ...not a massage table ...see Suzy on viva St ...that's body 2 body .

adaa

oh I hear this a lot ...she's intelligent...what makes u say that ??

Dodo

oh I hear this a lot ...she's intelligent...what makes u say that ??
Its an opinion, nothing more and nothing less, that I formed following an hour in the girls company. In the same hour I could have formed an opinion that she was as thick as shit.....thats what people do don't they? Don't you?
Now, what about that belated review?
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 11:50:27 pm by Dodo »

adaa

I could give u a body 2 body lol ..that make me intelligent...as for reviews I don't do them ...as yours as proved there not 100%.

Offline Bumbuttass

her service is ok ...a proper body 2 body should surely be done on a double bed ...not a massage table ...see Suzy on viva St ...that's body 2 body .

I am no expert on this subject but looking at what others have said on the FBSM thread, it would seem that Suzy isn't very highly rated at all.  I see the point though, a B2B would have been a more sensual experience on the bed.  I'll make the suggestion next time & see what she says :thumbsup:

I could give u a body 2 body lol ..that make me intelligent.

Really?  :lol: we have the reincarnated form of Einstein here gents   :D

Dodo

I could give u a body 2 body lol ..that make me intelligent...as for reviews I don't do them ...as yours as proved there not 100%.
Just read them and criticise them! Fucking useful member you are.

adaa