Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coventry scammers  (Read 1138 times)

Offline saf1976

I've mentioned this group on here before.

Think the feedback on some of their profiles is starting to show through but not on others.

External Link/Members Only

P.S. please note UKiPunting members that these girls are English.

Offline Marsh777

Thanks Saf - always appreciated the advice.

Boy wonder

Offline AgedCases

These fuckers keep appearing to be from Middlesbrough too.

What scam are they doing?

Offline saf1976

These fuckers keep appearing to be from Middlesbrough too.

What scam are they doing?

The main one is a Coventry girl and is related to a notorious family.

She was a genuine girl for about 5 years. Had over 100 feedbacks. She worked with a stunner who looked like Ashlynn Brooke.

Then reports started to appear that she had a scam going where she would take the cash, ask to leave the room, then a bloke would appear asking the punter what he was doing in his house.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I've mentioned this group on here before.

Think the feedback on some of their profiles is starting to show through but not on others.

P.S. please note UKiPunting members that these girls are English.

The main one is a Coventry girl and is related to a notorious family.

She was a genuine girl for about 5 years. Had over 100 feedbacks. She worked with a stunner who looked like Ashlynn Brooke.

Then reports started to appear that she had a scam going where she would take the cash, ask to leave the room, then a bloke would appear asking the punter what he was doing in his house.

I saw this girl 5~6 yrs ago. Had a good time with her. Shame to have seen her go down the scamming route.

Her profile has gone into hiding since Saf posted this afternoon.

Diehard

Kisses Chloe and shirzell (who I think removed her profile) do threesomes with a sexy_patsy22 in Coventry apparently from hotels.

I have seen patsy a few years ago and she was pretty good although not overly enthusiastic.

Difficult for a scam to workt in a hotel although I would imaging a threesome service would be dreadful and a waste of money.

Think I'll play safe and avoid though.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Kisses Chloe and shirzell (who I think removed her profile) do threesomes with a sexy_patsy22 in Coventry apparently from hotels.

I have seen patsy a few years ago and she was pretty good although not overly enthusiastic.

Difficult for a scam to workt in a hote
l although I would imaging a threesome service would be dreadful and a waste of money.

Think I'll play safe and avoid though.

Can be easily be played in a hotel if the WG has a friend. This happened to a punting friend of mine:

He went to see her at the hotel, got to her room, paid her for a 1hr session, got his clothes off, ready for action...... phone rings..... girl picks it up, pretends to talk to hotel
security, puts phone down and pretends to panic and tells him that it was the hotel security, and they have sussed out what she is doing at the hotel, and want her to leave
IMMEDIATELY.

As security are supposed to be on the way to her room, she suggested that she left the room on her own and that he should follow her a few minutes later after she has left
the room, and to meet up with her in reception. She would go and book a room at another hotel (I can't recall whether he left first or not).

She was not in reception when he got downstairs, but got a text from her to wait in his car outside whilst she sorted another room, as security "could hassle him". Needless to say,
she didn't contact him again and her mobile was switched off.

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

Nice one saf. I had eyeballed number 2 a few times and spoke to her when she was working out of a hotel on the tamworth road (apparently). Glad I skipped her now