Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "phunomia"  (Read 1093 times)

Offline kiltedviking

This creature is always in my BD1 search results and I always pass right by, the scary picture is enough to put the fear of god in me.

Today however I noticed her latest status update.

*SORRY IM CURRENTLEY IN HOSPITAL WITH PHUNOMIA*

Got to hand it to these women for trying their best, but FFS who in their right mind?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline p3ngu1n

She looks like the type that leave the toilet seat up! I'd rather put it in a wood chipper :drinks:

And what on earth is "phunomia"??

Offline kiltedviking

She definitely looks rather "man-ish".

bod666

Why the hell did I click on that link?  :scare:

Probably means pneumonia but can't spell.  :wacko:

Offline kiltedviking

I know bod, I scary proposition indeed. I reckon you'd catch worse than "phunonia"!

Offline munterhunter

Classy bird she looks more like a bloke than I do. £80 an hour with BB on offer for "a little extra" well who could refuse an offer like that? :scare: :scare: :thumbsdown: don't know about phumonia she's certainly got dyslexia. Or perhaps I should say dicks lessia in case she reads this and wonders what I'm talking about.

pierrot

justfornow

somebody will come around saying pics don't do her justice  :D

Offline p3ngu1n

Im a BBW dress size 18-20 with green eyes and auburn hair, attractive and have 40dd bust

She definitely has a cracking sense of humour I'll give her that!! :lol:

Offline p3ngu1n

On a high note, any of you chaps seen AnnaBella (External Link/Members Only)?? Looks TGTBT

justfornow

On a high note, any of you chaps seen AnnaBella (External Link/Members Only)?? Looks TGTBT

Very attractive for 37 years old woman, or skilled photographer :D

Offline kiltedviking

On a high note, any of you chaps seen AnnaBella (External Link/Members Only Looks TGTBT

Beautiful looking girl, love the style of photos.  Too far away from me unfortunately but perhaps worth a TOFTT.

Mind you minimum booking 90 mins at £190, seems a bit steep and a bit of a gamble.

Offline jimmytick

Half of the AW girls are like that, bit fat munters that rate themselves at 100 quid an hour! 5 star experience!

Offline p3ngu1n

For anything from overnight GFE to half an hour of passion

Yet as if by magic, the prices start from 1.5hrs?? She's not the shiniest pebble on the beach is she!?  I hope she's priced herself out of work so she learns :music: