Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone Seen Kiki Japanese????  (Read 6733 times)

Offline DeepakDerry

Thinking of seeing this girl External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only anyone seen her or got any information on her or the location??

Dodo

Thinking of seeing this girl External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only anyone seen her or got any information on her or the location??
Looks well worth a visit.....look forward to your review!

Offline Pauluk1

Nationality is shown as Chinese.

Dekka

Yes I've seen her a couple of times. Location is China Town, decent flat, easy to access.

I'd say she's about 30, pretty enough facially, very decent body, thin, with large natural breasts. Photo's give an accurate description. She was very keen to keep the room darkened which I think was to hide a child birth scar.

Service wise I'm undecided if I could recommend or not.

Pro's

Good dfk
keeps moving your hands on to her breasts (if their not busy)
Happy to take a finger and got very wet

Cons

Oral with only
Prefers missionary
rubbish about being Japanese
English very limited

On reflection if your an oriental fancier like myself I'd prob recommend the 15 mins service just to sample her tits.

Offline DeepakDerry

@Dekka....

Gave het a call and your right about the english....very limited.

Is there any oriental girls you can recommend.

Offline Juankerr

Kiki's ad on vivastreet.

External Link/Members Only

@ Dekka Do the pictures look genuine to you? The bare boobs pics in particular!!  ;)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 03:32:36 pm by Juankerr »

Dekka

Having examined the breast shots closely, I'd say their genuine. She's not shy about getting them out, and I was mildly stunned when I clapped eye's on them the first time. I mentioned previously she does like the room dark, and putting the scar together with the large nips I would say the pics are genuine.

If she was charging £60 I would recommend but at £70 without owo I'd say she's a shade expensive. I'm sure I'll see her again, but that's probably as much to do the fact pickings are slim Oriental wise imo at present.

Recommends wise I'm lamenting the loss of Nancy (FBSM), Anita's dip in service and subsequently profile been given to different girls and going back a bit Dorra. So we're pretty much left with the Snowhill lot.  I've seen Katie recently and she was good without the x-factor to make me want to go back, Candy is on the too do list but seems busy at the couple of times I've tried to book and you've always got the b&s angle to deal with.

As I said above if you like Oriental girls Kiki is worth a poke at £50 for 15 mins. Even if it's just for the tits.
HTH be sure to report back with your findings.

Offline UK_T

If she offered OWO and even CIM she could make a killing... but without even OWO at that price it just aint worth it unless your totally a boob guy.

achilles

Rang her up today and unfortunately her lack of English (only knowing the word Honey) put me off, as well as the fact that I wanted to book a time and she just said come along and texted me the FULL address, sounded like a brothel to me!  :thumbsdown:

Rayz

I booked her lady week, amazing boobs but too vanilla for me. At £70 half hr owo should be included.

She was ok but for the money I could have got a lot more.

Would I go back? Maybe if I'm desperate, I think fbsm is probably more value.

Dekka

Oriental girl's don't really seem to do appointments in my experience. Not sure if they believe you will turn up or not. This girl is probably more for the just passing and got the urge category anyway.

As for it been a brothel, I'd suggest you've probably already visited four of those already so don't let that put you off. FWIW I think she probably work's with another girl, but there's no risk of b&s here imo.

Offline Jockey

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

just had a hour with these beauty! she happily pulls them bad boys out!!! she allowed tounges and kisses. Supprisingly i got owo two times and between a fantastic massage! ( untrained of course ) throughtout she put my hands all over her. She had a tight one with a bit of hair.

the apartment had parking bang on opposite a £1 a hour and its a clean place.

Maybe shes changed her services and added owo.

Dekka

Noticed she'd changed her profile to include owo, thanks for the confirmation she's delivering the goods. This puts her to the top of the class for oriental fs in brum imo.

Sunny2016

Anyone Seen Kiki / Kiki from Birmingham anymore.

I believe she is still in the area,

did we ever find out his / her gender from a previous post

Offline Stapler

Anyone Seen Kiki / Kiki from Birmingham anymore.
I believe she is still in the area,
did we ever find out his / her gender from a previous post

Reviving a year old thread and all your other posts are about Lily!

Why don't you take a trip to London to see her, because according to the link, that is where she is now!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 06:44:48 am by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline azrael

Reviving a year old thread and all your other posts are about Lily!

Why don't you take a trip to London to see her, because according to the link, that is where she is now!

You guys do realise kiki/lily is a ts thats had the snip...  ;)

Offline Excalibur

I saw her about 18 months ago. She had a maid answering/texting the phone.  Business must have been quiet as I dug my heels on the txt message and said I'd only see her if OWO. I wanted facial too but she dug her heels in on that.  Fantastic pair of tits on a small frame.

Sunny2016

Hi Everyone

I believe Kiki/lily is back in Birmingham now she is on Viva Street

However I also believe and read reviews that she is a actually a he

any comment on this guys

Offline azrael

Hi Everyone

I believe Kiki/lily is back in Birmingham now she is on Viva Street

However I also believe and read reviews that she is a actually a he

any comment on this guys

The last time there was a buzz about lilly/kiki i jumped aboard the bandwagon. Decided to go with the flow and give her a pop.
Certain things didnt add up, mainly the darkened room the other thing was her email said kiki yet she stated her name was lily.
Googled her email which led me to "birchplace" which "those in the know" will tell you its the she-males, tv/ts site equivilant to adult work where lo and behold there was an advertisement for kiki the only difference was the hair colour.
So i'll leave that in your capable hands she has had the chop, so there wont be any sword play involved. Best of luck  :hi:

Sunny2016

Thanks Azreal

It all makes sense.......

Sunny2016

Sunny2016

Offline Excalibur

Maybe, as I mentioned when I punted her nothing raised any suspicions.  Perhaps I was hoodwinked too, however, Kiki is tiny about 5' 2" and blessed with a great natural pair.  The photos on birchplace pay no resemblance to the Kiki (Japanese Lily) I saw. Kiki's birchplace likes list include anal and scat! Fuck me, I had to have a 15 min txt conversation to persuade her for some OWO. I didn't enquire about 'chowing down large amounts of big hot shit' (Urban Dictionary).

Offline azrael

Maybe, as I mentioned when I punted her nothing raised any suspicions.  Perhaps I was hoodwinked too, however, Kiki is tiny about 5' 2" and blessed with a great natural pair.  The photos on birchplace pay no resemblance to the Kiki (Japanese Lily) I saw. Kiki's birchplace likes list include anal and scat! Fuck me, I had to have a 15 min txt conversation to persuade her for some OWO. I didn't enquire about 'chowing down large amounts of big hot shit' (Urban Dictionary).

Trust me a few of the london boys those that have met lily have also said they are the same,

ive been hoodwinked guys

Care to enlighten us  ;) ;)