Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chesterfield  (Read 3931 times)

Offline radman67

Any recommendations for Chesterfield?  Am up there for a couple of nights this week.

Online RedKettle

Offline Kingy28

Karala ain't too far away. She's well worth it

Offline j122

Karala ain't too far away. She's well worth it

Aye, I saw her in my Chesterfield hotel.

External Link/Members Only

Offline NIK

Quite simply there's fuck all, mate!
Even the Chesterfield Hotel has closed.  :thumbsdown:

Mark76

Sex on legs blonde is worth seeing if you can get hold of her. Used to be called Sexy Sal, saw her recently, though she rarely uses AW these days.

Mark76

I can recommend this girl:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seen her profile, she looks worth trying out for 15 or 30 minutes, but she's never available when I am.

How is she though?

Offline steve7458

I've seen her 3 times and all meetings were very good but short, as they were always on the way to work in the early morning.  I had no problem meeting her.  I emailed her first and she gave me her mobile and from then onwards I've only ever used her mobile as she seems to prefer it that way.  Her BJ is really good and she is friendly and in good shape. I would actually say her age is spot on.

She works from her own house so you could get neighbours watching I guess if you went regularly but I always got the impression she doesn't see too many punters each week.  I have seen a couple of genuine reports that say she is a good meet for longer periods as well.

I'd send her an email and wait for a reply if you are interested.

Mark76

Cheers. I now have her mobile so will try and see her next week. Whereabouts is she, just roughly? PM me if you prefer. :)

Offline Northerndave666

I was going to recommend the A61.

Quickest route out of there !   :yahoo:

Offline steve7458

She is in an estate in Inkersall, about 10 minutes from J29A of the M1.

Offline Chezzie John

I've had hundreds of punts and only 2 were in Chesterfield. And I bloody live here. Need I say more

Offline NIK

I've had hundreds of punts and only 2 were in Chesterfield. And I bloody live here. Need I say more

Know how you feel. I've had many more than two but only one in the past ten years or so.

Offline NIK

As for this woman, she is much older than I prefer, but agree doesn't look too bad for her age. However I'm also put off by the limited amount of services on offer. I may be wrong, but seems very much a straightforward parlour type suck, fuck and tug service which does little for me these days. For example there doesn't seem to be any arse action of any type on offer.
Whenever I have seen a prossy who tells me her arse is strictly off limits it kills the punt for me. Similarly with the, admittedly few, who don't allow RO.

Mark76

Now seen her. She looks older in real life than in her pics. Very friendly and pleasant, reasonable oral, but nothing at all special service wise. Good value for money, especially for those wanting a short appointment outside a parlour though.

Mark76

Offline Chezzie John

Brilliant. I don't need to drive out of town no more  :)

PickleTwiddler

It seems things are looking up in Chessy!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice, I wonder if she's got a skoolie outfit  :cool:

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

It seems things are looking up in Chessy!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd heard Jo Guest had let herself go...

Offline NIK

Some blokes whinge that they don't like to fuck young uns as they remind them of their daughters. Personally I would be more concerned about fucking one who reminded me of my mother!   :scare: