Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia City Sauna Sheffield  (Read 1829 times)

1 review(s) for mia121 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Ali Katt]
3 review(s) for mia2you (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Ali Katt]

Offline munterhunter

I had a half hour GFE with mia at City Sauna. She's late 20's slim size 8 or 10 about 5ft 6 with long reddish hair.
She's a great kisser we had owo ro lots of caressing. Sex in missionary cowgirl and doggie to finish.
She's slightly submissive and seems to enjoy herself when you take the lead. Mia is a pleasant girl and does a great GFE at £40 for half an hour. No extra charges for owo or kissing. I've also seen her on our call from AW £100 for the hour. We enjoyed a glass of wine and a good hours fun in the bedroom. I will certainly see her again

Offline NIK

I had a half hour GFE with mia at City Sauna. She's late 20's slim size 8 or 10 about 5ft 6 with long reddish hair.
She's a great kisser we had owo ro lots of caressing. Sex in missionary cowgirl and doggie to finish.
She's slightly submissive and seems to enjoy herself when you take the lead. Mia is a pleasant girl and does a great GFE at £40 for half an hour. No extra charges for owo or kissing. I've also seen her on our call from AW £100 for the hour. We enjoyed a glass of wine and a good hours fun in the bedroom. I will certainly see her again

She seems to have been all over the place. I have seen her twice. Once at Cameo and then at Bluebelles when they were on City Rd. Not bad service, but unfortunately I just didn''t fancy her at all. The second time was one of those inadvertent occasions!