Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TheREALDeal ashley king  (Read 6295 times)

Hardcore fck

Hey was looking for a scottish girl as am new to this would like yo start off slow wonder if anyone has heard of theREALDeal ashley king looks hot amd not to dear wonder if anyone been with her before give me a review would be good thanks  :kiss:

Offline johncee83

Gaurenteed you're Her or her pal  :P

SaneOnes

Hey was looking for a scottish girl as am new to this would like yo start off slow wonder if anyone has heard of theREALDeal ashley king looks hot amd not to dear wonder if anyone been with her before give me a review would be good thanks  :kiss:

Going by the "sentences" that you have just failed to construct, you're definitely the wg you're trying to promote.

Hardcore fck

Well no i was only asking for advice as inhad bad experiance last time i thought i could have got a bit of advice dont wat make the same mistake twice

SaneOnes

My advice would be to post a link of her/your profile first.

Cb76

My advice would be to post a link of her/your profile first.

My advice would be post make your private gallery free for 24 hours for us all to have a shifty at!

SaneOnes

After having a look at your profile, I'd say £120 ph plus £50 for owo is not the brightest of marketing plans.

Hardcore fck

Look if u want to think am her by all means fire away i was only looking for a bit of advice on a recommend scottish girl. if it make u feel any better i will delete this post n ask again without menton any girls i have seen adverticed on AW

SaneOnes

After you do that, click on the review section for all the Scottish girls who have been reviewed.

Hardcore fck

Offline Happyjose

1) get some help with writing your profile because it's really shit

2) simplify your price structure

3) fuck off from this forum and don't come back
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 07:37:07 am by Happyjose »

Rangerslad

I've seen ashley king when she was with scotsgirls. She came to my hotel I had booked. Great looking girl, superb body and easy to get on with. Fantastic bj and really tight. She seemed like she loved sucking cock.
I was always going to see her again and keep an eye on her profile but her profile is a riot. Prices change alot and aren't very clear and I think she's in East Kilbride which is a bit far from me
Overall I would defo recommend and if she's in Glasgow and I can understand her profile I'll go to her again

Offline seeker

I'm sure there was a thread about her a short time ago ..
Seems as mad as a bag full of ferrets going by her profile :wackogirl:
Agree with above comments about price structure. ..
Come on a Ashley get with the program
 drop your knickers  :D
I mean prices :lol:
and sort your profile out .
All we want to know is
price
services
availability
not all the other phish :dash:

Offline tazman1002001

What annoys me about her profile is that she changes her profile pics all the fucking time.....and I always get caught out with the "wow she looks hot"...and it's her profile again  :dash:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline pilgrim

No facials or CIM so Im out!

Spelling!!!  Filming "aloud" 

Why cant they put in the basics in a stats box, height etc?? Its not difficult, is it??  I can see why there's a market out there for "AW professional profile writers"

Rangerslad

Fuck sake your wanting someone to fuck not to write you a book. I agree her profile is a mess but maybe she's just trying to stand out from the usual dross you read. If she sorts it out and sorts her prices she'll get far more interest.

Taz she is fucking hot. I'm saying fuck all else because I'm starting to sound like her pimp.

Tjkooker

Fuck sake your wanting someone to fuck not to write you a book. I agree her profile is a mess but maybe she's just trying to stand out from the usual dross you read. If she sorts it out and sorts her prices she'll get far more interest.

Taz she is fucking hot. I'm saying fuck all else because I'm starting to sound like her pimp.

She's trying to stand out by looking like a moron??? That really sets her apart from the rest of em eh??

Hardcore fck

well thanks least u gave me your opinon on her and help me out. Was annoying a ask for people who been way her to let me know of it was worth my time instead everyone was on about her spelling and all a that as u said a want a fuck not taught how to spell lol

Cb76

Mmmmm spelling on any form of laptop, tablet or smart phone isn't hard to do...it's likely harder to fuck it up...personally for me if I see text chat or the like I wouldn't go near.

Hardcore fck

Mmmmm spelling on any form of laptop, tablet or smart phone isn't hard to do...it's likely harder to fuck it up...personally for me if I see text chat or the like I wouldn't go near.
well am not going to judge someone just on the way they spell. am not that small minded but each to there own a suppose

Offline pilgrim

When I see a bad profile from a British person I dont bother looking any further as I think they may be challenged or pimped in some way.  As mentioned computers/tablets/phones 99% of the time give you hints with spelling and grammar, so there is no real excuse.

As TJ says she looks like a moron.  I think it says a lot about the poster also when they cant write sensible statements.

With a profile from a EE national you can make exceptions as English is not their first language.

Tjkooker

well am not going to judge someone just on the way they spell. am not that small minded but each to there own a suppose

Punctuation my dear. Even a numptie like myself manage it.

chico1000

When I see a bad profile from a British person I dont bother looking any further as I think they may be challenged or pimped in some way.  As mentioned computers/tablets/phones 99% of the time give you hints with spelling and grammar, so there is no real excuse.

As TJ says she looks like a moron.  I think it says a lot about the poster also when they cant write sensible statements.

With a profile from a EE national you can make exceptions as English is not their first language.
I agree if she just got someone sensible to write her profile it would make a world of difference.  It just comes across as if she is either a bit of a coke head or has some learning difficulties. She probably isn't but it just appears that way.

RandyF

Quite right girlfriend, it hasn't stop 1000's of other whores on AW selling there arses, why should it stop you?

Great thing about the whoring is it doesn't matter if it becomes widely known you have mental health/addiction issues - there's still a huge section of punters that'll still visit and pay you your 70/120 regardless!!  They'll pay to fuck anything.  There is zero quality control.

GladLad

I Read@Chanced ... I had a recent well over-due meet with "ASHLEY REAL DEAL KING" things were a bit rocky on communication and I do understand she is a bit all over the place and is a tough one to book!
I'm going on what I paid for and that was 1hour.In which I was aloud to 'finish' as many times as I would like to within that hour. I was disappointed on her no (a.hole) or CIM. And some bad reviews on this girl. I would advise that I was given a mind thumping BJ that her feedback swore by.. After reading some tight reviews on UKP I needed to see what was what ... I was greeted by a friendly young female who kept me at ease and she is "nuts" but I'm sure a Glaswegian nuts is always GOOD LADS than foriegn robot uncomfortable "u want sex now" attitude ! She goes for it and enjoys it more than the punter

Since then I have pre-booked  :wacko: :kiss:

10.10 - greeting
6.10- communication
10.10- oral (wouldn't recommend any other girl but that's my preference.)

Offline Courtney

I Read@Chanced ... I had a recent well over-due meet with "ASHLEY REAL DEAL KING" things were a bit rocky on communication and I do understand she is a bit all over the place and is a tough one to book!
I'm going on what I paid for and that was 1hour.In which I was aloud to 'finish' as many times as I would like to within that hour. I was disappointed on her no (a.hole) or CIM. And some bad reviews on this girl. I would advise that I was given a mind thumping BJ that her feedback swore by.. After reading some tight reviews on UKP I needed to see what was what ... I was greeted by a friendly young female who kept me at ease and she is "nuts" but I'm sure a Glaswegian nuts is always GOOD LADS than foriegn robot uncomfortable "u want sex now" attitude ! She goes for it and enjoys it more than the punter

Since then I have pre-booked  :wacko: :kiss:

10.10 - greeting
6.10- communication
10.10- oral (wouldn't recommend any other girl but that's my preference.)

No girls aloud Ashley.....sorry.....allowed.

Offline Milne44

Anyone know if she is still working? Can't find her profile page now on aw?
Want to see her again she's nuts but good!
Banned reason: No contribution to site in 8 years, failed to reply to Mod in 2 weeks, toodle pip
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline fedor

Anyone know if she is still working? Can't find her profile page now on aw?
Want to see her again she's nuts but good!

:sarcastic:

Offline MrFox

In which I was aloud to 'finish'

:lol: I don't think it's Ashley King posing as a punter, this has to be a one of you at the wind up!

Offline Milne44

Anyone got a link to her new profile? Her old ones nae working!
Banned reason: No contribution to site in 8 years, failed to reply to Mod in 2 weeks, toodle pip

Offline pablodiablo

Seems to have went awol... there was another profile up recently with a different name ( cant remember the name) which Im sure was her - its been taken down now as well. Shame as she's a wee pocket rocket, body tight as a drum & gave me the most enthusiastic DFK & BJ's ive had from a WG. Daft as fuck though.

Offline Milne44

Seems to have went awol... there was another profile up recently with a different name ( cant remember the name) which Im sure was her - its been taken down now as well. Shame as she's a wee pocket rocket, body tight as a drum & gave me the most enthusiastic DFK & BJ's ive had from a WG. Daft as fuck though.

Aye she's is crazy , but her service is top notch!
Anyone know her mob? I only got her old one

Offline ferrygood

I saw her about a month ago and have seen her a few times now.

She's a total rocket, in a nice way. Super eager, fun and very dirty.

She kind of reminds me of Miley Cyrus for some reason... Best bj I've ever received too.

Got to say she is quite difficult to confirm but she's probably worth the effort.

BIGshlongDingDong

Offline Boinky

You've bumped a 2+ year old post to make your first post.....

That's not odd.