Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: List of WG's who have a cum unlimited policy in the time you paid for inc 30mins  (Read 1263 times)

DAngelo

I dislike the one-pop and your out policy that WG's have who show you the door after you pop early in the punt then massage you or ask you to shower wanting you out the door asap!

I have cum soon after starting some punts, which has made me distraught knowing my punt is over with 20-25 mins to go, knowing that there will be no sex with the lady and that my money is gone, to even think about what the lady thinks about me cumming early is another matter i don't want to think about.

I dislike sandys one-pop and your out policy for 30 mins booking, you pay for the time surely they must be someone at sandys that lets you pop more than one time in a 30min booking or maybe a regular WG at Sandys? Im not too happy with Sandys asking you for £100 if you want to pop 2 times i feel its just taking more money off you, your only going to book 1hr with someone that you really have the hots for and want to shag silly.

AFAIK La Maison have a cum as many times as you like policy in the punt if its a 45m punt, not too sure about a 30min unlimited cum policy at this place.

I feel its good to have a list of WG's that have a cum unlimited policy in the time you pay for even if its 30mins you book, i'll start with

SexyRebecca of Manchester
MissBond of Leeds

johnnyboy61

Should this posted on the national forum? Surely better to post on one of the regional boards - I'm in the London area and have no idea of the girls or establishments you mention. Best ask admin to move it and if anyone in another area wants to start a similar thread they can do it on their own regional forum.

Offline Brazilian Martian

This is the main reason why I do 15 min quickies only if the woman is hot then I may stay for longer

DAngelo

can this please be moved to the northwest section please
Should this posted on the national forum? Surely better to post on one of the regional boards - I'm in the London area and have no idea of the girls or establishments you mention. Best ask admin to move it and if anyone in another area wants to start a similar thread they can do it on their own regional forum.